Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Fritz Playing

Fritz playing with his Monkey after supper on Sunday,one picture got off when I was editing,couldn't help it.Fritz has behaved himself today,no trouble from him.He sat with me at first when I had cereal and toast,then got down and went out to the kitchen to lie down .He came back after I was done,checked the toast them to the cereal dish and had that then toast then Mom's toast.Fritz was snoozing in my chair after I came back from doing two lawns,not so humid today,showers and thunderstorms tomorrow,more humid on Wednesday ,more so on Friday,will feel like 104.Fritz had a sandwich me for lunch,barks and waves his paws,knows there is meat there.Fritz now snoozing in Mom's chair. Auntie Irene called yesterday ,came home Saturday,doing pretty well,uses a walker to get around,hope to see them soon,Mom's sister ,is going pretty good too,getting around much better.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

I see we have resting shots and action shots of you, buddy. You're looking adorable as always. Such a frisky boy in the second group. I hope you guys can stay cool there. I know what you mean, Barry. It's sweltering here and feels like it's about 110 degrees. I just try to put off going outside every time I can. My porch thermometer looked like it was registering close to 90 at midnight last night. Enough of this heat!!! Be a good boy Fritzie and stay chilled out if possible!!

My best to Auntie Irene.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

stealin and trottin

Fritz with my shoes under the table this morning and later on trotting around with the Monkey in his mouth.Shortly after this,he went under the table and brought,had ate too much and was walking around with the Monkey.Fritz had cereal and toast from us ,He went and snoozed in the kitchen after this.I went and cut Marlene's lawn and do the flowerbeds,was muggy today,wasn't supposed to be,not great when you are outside.Supper was Meatballs,Fried potatoes,Peas and Carrots,Fritz had some,a bit too much.had the play with his Monkey.Mom went with some people a concert in the park in the next town over,Newcastle,it was country music which Mom likes.tonight while out watering plants,Fritz peed in front of my chair down here,was not happy with and he went immediately under the couch.that was 2 and a half hours ago.

Awwww......you are so cute, Fritzie but I'm worried about this recent rash of you peeing on the floor. Are you feeling okay , buddy? You look as cute as can be in your new pictures!!! Behave yourself!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sitting,Getting backrub,Eatin

All these pictures were taken Sunday.Fritz sitting in front of Mom's chair,up in the chair with her,getting a back rub from mom,up in the chair again and eating his supper.He had breakfast from us,was hungry for it then was out in the kitchen and resting.Mom went shopping with Marlene,Fritz was just being lazy except when I had lunch which was Peanut Butter and Jam sandwich.Supper for me was Meatballs and Rice,dessert was a doughnut from Tim Hortons,he cleaned that and my plate from the first course.Mom went to a ladies only thing at the farm and garden place where dad did a lot of business at.One thing they had was hors d'oeuvres,had demonstrations and draws for prizes.Fritz had another bathroom accident,didn't quite get to the door on time and peed before going down the step.had a short play with the Monkey one throw and that was it,he layed in front of me on the living room carpet.After mom went,he came down here was,under the couch,I went out to water plants and then came in to vacuum upstairs,stayed under the couch the whole time.We had Orange Pineapple Ice Cream tonight so did Fritz,one bone ,now under the couch again.It was warm again today,were thunderstorm warnings,didn't amount to much a little thunder an d rain the first time,Fritz barked at it so put him out before he did anything bad,other two warnings,didn't amount to anything.fritz will having a gues her for 4 days starting tomorrow,it is Taffy,Larry and Marlene are going with some people whose daughter is getting married in an island in the St.Lawrence River off the shore of Quebec City.The fellow is French,she is from here originally,they have been in Australia.

Awwwwww.....Mom just adores you doesn't she Fritzie? We do too!! Great pictures. Be a good boy and treat Taffy nicely, ok? We know you will. Taffy likes to visit you I think because you're such a good host.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

restib,flippin,playin,beggin and being cozy

Fritz yesterday resting in the kitchen then my chair,flipped over in my chair,playing with his Monkey after supper,resting in the kitchen cozy with mom and begging for bones.Had toast and cereal this morning,had to slide it to him he was on the couch,he jumped down and had it.Taffy and Fritz behaved,they don't bother each other,brought up in the hallway and tonight,had to go out,couldn't wait and peed then beside the little couch,not happy with,has had some bones,Taffy did too and she had some of her bacon treats.Marlene phone tonight,they got to the hotel fine around 6:30,had a break while on the way there,are tired,they are going across the street for supper,might be hard,the menu is in French,nobody speaks French,one might so it may help.Both dogs are resting,Taffy now on the big couch,Fritz under the little one.Maybe thunder overnight and rain,same tomorrow,warm again,feeling like 104,don't have anything planned,so will stay cool.

Aww, there is Fritz in a couple of my favorite places - on the blue blanket, and mom's lap! Happy almost-Friday, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hiya Cutie!!! How is my little guy? Cute as a button and looking so happy with Mom. You and Mom are looking better every day. Tell Barry I really enjoyed the great pictures. Be a good boy and play with Taffy. You are the host with the most!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz and Taffy Snoozin

Fritz and Taffy napping yesterday,first picture was dark as I didn't have the flash set.wasn't on here yesterday as I was using Google Streetview to follow the route Marlene and Larry took to get to Beauport,Quebec for the wedding.Yesterday,they took a 3 hour bus tour of Quebec City then a Barbecue last night,wedding is today at 6p.m. on an Island in in the St.Lawrence River,going over by bus,there is a bridge that connects the mainland to the island Ile De Orleans.Fritz and Taffy didn't do much but sleep and eat,it rained heavily to start to brightened up and got humid,felt like 104.Fritz had breakfast,lunch and supper with which was Grilled Cheese Sandwiches,Orange Pineapple Ice Cream for dessert.The both ad some Bacon treats,1 each of Fritz's bones and water,Fritz settled down,Taffy wandered around I think she misses Marlene and Larry.Taffy down here downstairs,Fritz somewhere,probably in the living room.Sunny right now,going to cloud in and rain and thunder this afternoon,taffy doesn't like that she shakes and she pees and she pees big.

Awwww......look at you two resting and relaxing. I hope you both are having a great time together. Sounds like Larry and Marlene are having a lovely trip. Be good to Taffy Fritzie. I hope you both don't hear any thunder. Have a great day!!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Taffy Nappin,Fritz Snuzzin,Stealin and Playin

Taffy snoozing last night and today in front of Mom's chair.Fritz snoozing today in the kitchen and in the curtains,with a washcloth under the table,somehow he knows when mo has brought clean laundry up,must smell it and playing with the monkey after supper today which was Pork Chops,Fried Potatoes and Green and Yellow Beans.Fritz had my breakfast,just the cereal ,no toast,took it to him on the couch,didn't want Taffy getting it.This morning,cut grass and cleaned up the flowerbeds and planted grass seed where the compost heap was.All Taffy does is snooze,drink and go out,she wanders around a lot,scratches a lot nervous without Mom and Dad.She really has trouble climbing stairs and up on couches,she is 13, 14 in December.Marlene called a little after 5 they were at the Quebec/Ontario border,the GPS said the would arrive at 8:59 p.m.just that time now,which it is.Taffy,snoozing now and Fritz under the couch,he has had bacon treats with Taffy,1 bone and water and some chips,Taffy has had water and her treats.

Great pictures of you and Taffy, Fritzie. You look cuter every day. Thanks for being a good host to Taffy. She is lonely without her family. Be a good boy!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hee hee, Fritz, ther e you are in another one of my favorite places to spot you, underneath the table! Happy Monday, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Feed Me

Fritz this morning waiting for toast from mom,she offered him some,turned up his nose at it,never had it but did have my toast and cereal.I did two lawns,wasn't as humid as last week.As i was getting lunch,he came from the living room and waited for me to make the sandwich then go to the living room and eat it.He sat in front of me begging and barking,mom teased him barking like him,he looked around,knew it was Mom,wasn't fooled by it.I had a Chicken Stir Fry for supper,Fritz had a little then had some cake.he walked around with his Monkey,left it my room,found he peed there and while I was out watering the plants,he pooped in the house,not happy with him.Tonight,he had bone and some water,now under the little couch, resting,will be there until bed time.We may go the end of next week to see Fritz's Aunties after he gets groomed on August 4th which is a Wednesday.