Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: We have babies!!! New baby pics #466

I keep coming here just to take another look at the babies - Mom and her little one.

Angel and Winnie are both doing great.
    I witnessed an attempted jail break yesterday afternoon.
    When I went to the shed to wash Angel's tummy, she was out of the box and sitting on Winnie's blanket. I thought Winnie had taken her out.

After the tummy wash and some cuddle time, I put Angel back in her box. Well, that little missie was not ready for a nap. She managed to stand up on her shakey little legs, reach the top of the box, and scramble up. There she was balancing on the edge when I nabbed her and put her back inside. All that must have worn her out because she was still tucked inside the box this morning.

Winnie has spent the morning giving grasshoppers, crickets, and butterflies a hard time. This is the first sunny day we've had in a week and she is certainly enjoying it.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Great update on both the kitties. Won't be long before Angel climbs
    out of the nest.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Angel is adorable, but I'm in love with gorgeous Winnie!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Well, we have a problem. Angel made a break for it this moring. I about had a heart attack when I looked out and saw her outside the shed. So I got her a deeper box.

It's 18 gal. No way she can get out of it but she seems to have an accomplace. Sure enough, she was soon outside again. Winnie brought her outside.

There is no way I can let Angel outside that shed yet. She is too little. We have hawks in the area that could carry her off not to mention she is too little to run from a dog or lawn mower.

Right now she is shut in the shed and Winnie is out having some free time.

I will have to either lock Winnie in the shed all the time (not good for either of them), bring Angel inside and bottle feed her, or just lock Winnie in with her certain times a day and at night.

Any suggestions?
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Hmm, there are positive things to be said for each of your options. There's no question that Angel is too small to be running around outside even if mommy Winnie is with her. Maybe the thing to do is put Winnie inside the shed with her at certain times during the day. That way Winnie can tend to her baby and still have some free time outside. Would it be at all possible to allow Angel outside with Winnie for a brief time when you or someone can be out there too?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hmm, there are positive things to be said for each of your options. There's no question that Angel is too small to be running around outside even if mommy Winnie is with her. Maybe the thing to do is put Winnie inside the shed with her at certain times during the day. That way Winnie can tend to her baby and still have some free time outside. Would it be at all possible to allow Angel outside with Winnie for a brief time when you or someone can be out there too?
    yes, I can do that. She has been having play times out of her box in the shed anyway. I just don't want her lost in the big world. Just to be safe, I got some of the formula for baby kitties just in case Winnie can't feed her like she should. Angel should be starting to eat wet food soon.

I may even take Angel in the house in the afternoons. That way I can keep an eye on her. I'm sure Chester and Grandma wouldn't bother her.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Can they both come inside? I wouldn't want someone to come along and snatch Winnie after all you have been through with her and Angel. Stay inside, widdle Angel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Can they both come inside? I wouldn't want someone to come along and snatch Winnie after all you have been through with her and Angel. Stay inside, widdle Angel!
    I can't bring them both in at the same time because as protective as winnie is, she would shred Grandma and Chester.

I have Angel inside for a while right now. Winnie took her out of the box again and she was running amok in the shed. It's been raining all day and I don't want Winnie to be shut in the shed all day.

I have Angel inside one of my cat carriers. Safe from my two. Chester is glaring at the carrier and doing that deep throat growl they do plus hissing. Grandma is laying in my chair like she is wondering what the fuss is about.

Hopefully if I do this for a while, when Angel moves in for good, they will be ok with her.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

It's a shame you don't have an extra room to seclude them both in. I understand how lack of space can be. They both would probably be much more relaxed with each other. You're doing a wonderful job rescuing these two!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Big prayers that it will all come to a successful resolution for Winnie and Angel with Chester and Grandma. Big KISSES for everybody too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Angel is 4 weeks old today

I kit napped Angel for a tubbie earlier today and snuck a picture. She is not quite dry yet but still so cute!!! She is now all dry and back with Winnie in the shed for a nap. Winnie was waiting at the shed for her.
    Her tummy is all healed up now!

MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Isn't she the most precious thing?

I had to laugh when I saw your washer controls behind her - I assume she is sitting on it. Did you have to do the pre-wash or could she go right to the wash cycle

MOFF - you are the Angel here!!

Oh -little baby Angel becomes a kitty now How very precious she is

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............ she is just so CUTE..............

What a darling little baby!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery