Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

YAY!!! A visit to the Aunties!! This sounds great. Look at how cute you are, Fritzie. So cute begging Mom for a bite. Watch those household accidents and be a good boy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

snuzzin,getting fed

Fritz snoozing on the coffee table last night,this morning on the kitchen floor,beside the couch and looking at me while I sit at the table and have a slice of Mock Chicken on a bun.He had been behind the couch when I was having breakfast,came out and tail was flopping,so slid the bowl to him ion the tray,her had that and after that had my toast them Mom's .I went up and did Marlene's lawn and flower beds.I think he was in the kitchen snoozing I got back or maybe in the living room.After lunch,had to go and buy a utility knife to cut weeds out of the cracks in the patio,can't spray due to Fritz being out here,also got gas for the Lawn Mower up at my sister's.Supper,was Peameal Bacon Fried Potatoes,Fried Onions and Zucchini,cake for dessert,Fritz had some of each,.After supper, parading with the Monkey in his mouth,then took it under my bed he stayed there with for a bit before coming out barking at noise,left the Monkey there.Right now,Fritz on the back of the chair,has had a couple of bones,no water yet.he stayed down here while I was out watering and had a bath,after coming down,was on the big couch sitting there,didn't do anything wrong.mom has gone to another concert in the park,in Newcastle,the Newcastle the next town over.Today was warm,not too bad,tomorrow to feel like 104,haven't go nothing to bu water where I put grass seed.thunderstorms possible tomorrow night,cooler Thursday and 77.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Some more fantastic pictures, Barry!! My little buddy is looking as cute as can be. I can tell you're being a really good boy, sweetheart. You look so cute I could reach in and give you a ton of kisses!!!! Stay cool you guys. It was almost 100 hear today and will be for the week. I dread it.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

cleanin and snuzzin

Fritz on the back of the chair last night cleaning and this morning beside the couch snoozing,later on he was yipping and twitching,he was dreaming.He was too tired for breakfast today,didn't have any.When he came from downstairs,I took him out then he went to Mom's room and under the covers.Fritz is back behind the couch,Mom has been to Wal Mart now to the grocery store and then to get corn for supper tonight,I will have to husk the cobs of corn in the garage.Had a shower of rain this morning,maybe a thunderstorm this afternoon.Tonight ,if it doesn't rain,Mom going with some ladies to an outdoor play,the Addams Family.

Awwwww...I can see you're staying cool, Fritzie. What a handsome guy you are. Take it easy and stay cool. Some towns in Florida had rain today but none here. I'll keep hoping. Be a good boy!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

sleepin,flippin,feeding

Fritz sleeping sand flipped over in the chair last night,late this morning in the kitchen going to get a piece of my sandwich for lunch,sleeping in the kitchen and in the living room chair.Fritz didn't have breakfast,slept behind the couch and in my chair,then out in the kitchen.He had lunch with me then had to go the bank and then to get new running shoes.Supper today was Taco Pie,Fritz had some too,then it was doughnuts for dessert.Tonight,he has begged for bones and had water,has slept in the coffee table and my chair,now under the little couch.

sssh, don't wake Fritz the sleeping cutie! I-)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Flippin and Sleeping

Fritz flipped over in the chair last night,sleeping in the kitchen this morning and beside the couch.Fritz sat beside while I had breakfast,when I was done ,he went behind the couch so didn't have any, hasn't had his own food for 2 days.This morning,we went to a farmer's market at the shopping center in Oshawa,got peaches,Apricots which Mom will, use to make Apricot Jam and Carrots.Fritz had lunch with me,sat up in the chair with me,begged and barked.hd Sausage on a bun for supper,Fritz had a little,then paraded around with his Monkey.We went to Wal Mart to get Jars,Pectin and Sugar for the Jam.Mom got some doughnuts from Tim Hortons which is inside Wal Mart,had some a a few minutes ago so did Fritz.It was all gone that time,he sat up and begged,Mom told him all gone and got down and layed down ,probably mad there wasn't anything more to eat,now on the coffee table napping.

Fritzie, you are so silly!!! How about some of your own food, buddy? Are you still waiting for donuts? Not too many of those please, cutie. I love all those great pictures of you snoozing with those pearlesque, silky, white curls. such a handsome boy. Be good!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

sleepin

Fritz last night snoozing on the couch.We found why Fritz hadn't been eating his food,Taffy had been eating out of it,there is some of her food in it,he didn't want it so Mom got another dish and put his food in it and he ate it.We had Eggs and Toast this morning,Fritz didn't like the Eggs so much,the toast he likes.Fritz was parading around this morning with his Monkey,wanted up on the beds,we were changing sheets,he did get on Mom's twice and had to get him off.Earlier ,he grabbed my new running shoe and carried into the living room.i think right now,he snoozing in the kitchen.We are going our for supper tonight at Swiss Chalet,bringing Fritz home some Chicken.Eventually ,they are building a Swiss Chalet,at the same place where Wal Mart is at the West End of town.

Hi Cutie!!! I'm glad the food dilemma is solved. Now you can eat some of your food and be full, right sweetheart? You look adorable. Enjoy your chicken!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Snuzzin and Flippin

Fritz snoozing on the couch last night then flipped over,then napping on the coffee table and up here this morning in my chair flipped over.Fritz didn't have breakfast this morning,went right behind the couch.After breakfast,I went out and cut out weeds growing in the patio,the North Side of the house driveway,the front sidewalk and 2 catchbasins,one on the South side and one near the Northwest corner of the lawn.Mom went with some to a craft store with some other ladies,had lunch there.Fritz was in my chair,I herd him the odd time barking when other dogs were doing the same thing,they barked first ,he would join in,a regular dog symphony! Mom brought home some chicken wings,so that was my supper,she also bought plums, going to make jam,also bought hamburger patties,some place mats for the end table and the telephone table upstairs.Fritz had supper with me,don't think he had his.Had half a Apple Fritter for dessert,Fritz had some too.I also did our lawn,got bit of a sunburn,my front and back are red,wasn't bad to start with then got in the sun,had no shirt on.I stared between 8 and 8:30 this morning,finished the weeding around 12:25,had lunch ,Fritz had some of that,then back out to cut and trim the lawn,was finished around 10 to 2,so was a busy day and I am tired and burnt.Tonight,we had Orange Pineapple Ice cream so did Fritz,he had some water and bones,snoozed on the couch,now under the little will be there until we go to bed around 10.

The many poses of Fritzie!! Just lying around and relaxing , Cutie!! I could reach in with some belly rubs. Barry, take it easy, That sun will get you. Orange pineapple sounds so good. YUM!! Be a good boy Fritzie. Great pictures!!!

I bet the barking symphony was hilarious.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

kool sit

Fritz late this afternoon sitting on the coffee table.Fritz went behind the couch before coming out and having toast and cereal.I did two lawns today,was another warm one, felt like 95,tomorrow to feel like 104,do my sister's lawn and her hedge if it doesn't rain,she is up at the cottage for the week by herself.Fritz had lunch with me,no gift shop,today,was a holiday.Mom made Plum Jam today,still going to make Peach Jam.Supper today was Chicken Fingers,Carrots and Fried Potatoes and Peaches for dessert,Fritz had some and his own food too.After supper,he had quite a time and so did I to find his Monkey,finally found it behind my chair upstairs,then had a play with it.Tonight,he has had some water and Apple Fritter and part of a Orange Pineapple Ice Cream Cone from Mom,now on the big couch,been biting a bit too much.Mom called the Aunties today,we are going to see them at their place Saturday,Fritz going to the groomers on Wednesday so will look great for them.

YAY YAY YAY!!!! Going to see the Aunties!! Great news. You are gonna be a dapper man after the groomer, Fritzie!! Be a good boy and stay cool. That jam Mom is making sounds awesome!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!