Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Adventures of Chip and Chuck NEW PICS #38

Chip and Chuck.. 11 months old now! You are maturing (if that's the right word).. just like your sisters in Texas!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Chip and Chuck.. 11 months old now! You are maturing (if that's the right word).. just like your sisters in Texas!
    They may be getting older but the jury is still out about the maturing.
    I plan on posting new pics of them next month on their birthday.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Dear Chip and Chuck,

How are you getting along with your new little brother Frankie? I understand from meowmie's posts that he can be a a bit of a scamp How are Angel and Winnie, and your best big brother Chester? How is Grandma --does she still keep to the bedroom?

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chip and Chuck and all the others are doing fine.

Frankie or Frankie-stein as they sometimes think of him, sure gives them a run for their money. He even chases Chip around and gives him a bit of his own medicine back. Chip has a tendency to be a bully and pick on the others.

It's so funny to watch Frankie get up on his toes and hunch his back then chase Chip for a change. Chip is not sure what to do about that.

Chuckie alerted me to a problem with my AC the other day. He started looking into the area where the filter is. It's behind a metal door that folds down so I can change the filter easily. He looked like a bird dog hitting on prey and would not stay away.

So, I opened that door and found water on the floor. I have central heat and AC. they are in the same unit. So, I called the repair guys.

The condensation drain pipe was plugged up. So they fixed that and while they were there, they found another problem that kept the air from going up the vents like it should. The air was just blowing into that little room where the system is instead of up the vents like it should. They fixed that too. Now we are way more comfortable. I wondered why it was so cold it the house last winter. Apparently that had needed fixing for a while.

Chuckie got a big hug and extra treat!!!

Grandma still hangs out in the bedroom most of the time. She has been seen sneaking out to play with that bug toy you can see in the pics under Frankie's thread. She loves it. It makes a squeak when she touches it. I'll sometimes see it fly through the air by the door when I'm in the bed room and she is here in the front room. When she sees me watching, she just walks away like she wasn't doing a thing.

Angel, even surpised me yesterday. She came up all on her own and allowed me to not only scratch her chin, but pet her for a bit!!! Miss "don't touch me" came to me. wow!!!

Winnie is a big love bug and love tummy rubs. Can't believe she was the 'cat from heck' before she moved in.

Chester has been playing fetch with me a lot lately.

They all say, Thanks for asking about them and send luvies to you and yours.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Oh, aren't they all so good!!!!! Isn't that fantastic Chuckie figuring out the AC wasn't working right..

Lovies and pets and skritchies and treats to them all.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Chuck sure is a smart cat to alert you about your A/C like that.

Every home needs a Chuck...and a Winnie, and a Grandma, and an Angel, and a Chester, and a Chip, and a Frankie! You just have a house full of love, don't you?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi Chip and Chuck,
    How are you fellas doing? Are you behaving yourselves and not making your Meowmie crazy? Chuck, you did a super job finding a problem with the air conditioner and letting your Meowmie know to call the repairman.

Please be good there, guys. There's a BIG BIG BIG Catmobile party coming up in September and we don't want you both to miss out because you're grounded again.

Please give your Meowmie some purrs and headbumpies from me? I hope to see you and your fursibs very soon.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE