Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Hi, Fritz! Look at all the different places you got in some resting time ! Happy Sunday, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Cutie Pie!!! I've been offline for two days due to Brighthouse doing something. Why did they pick a holiday weekend when everybody is online the most? Who knows?
    Great pics. Barry, can you PM me your phone number so I can call you in case I'm offline again? Thanks. I had it at one time but I must have lost it.
    Be a good boy Fritzie and please pose for more great pics!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz Just Being Lazy

Fritz sleeping in front of the fireplace last night,cuddled up with Mom,looking out from under the coffee table,snoozing in front of the fireplace again and today inside the back door cooling off,can't run fireplace,fan not working cleaned recently, repairman didn't check the fan and Mom is going to phone them tomorrow,not happy with it at all.We had KFC for supper last night,Fritz had a little chicken,later had some Iams bones and water,slept all over the place.Had no problem going to bed last night,had cereal and toast,snoozed in the kitchen,I did 3 lawns including ours, cool kind of day cloudy and a bit of rain,tomorrow a little more humid and 84 for the rest of the week.Fritz had some lunch with me,kind of a pest,never stays quiet,always whining and barking for it,Supper was Ribs,Squash ,Potatoes and Pasta Salad,he was a bad boy before dessert which as Peach Pie,he peed in the kitchen,drank too much water,pills make him thirsty then drinks,most time he makes it to the door but not this time,Tonight,has bee in front of the fireplace,with mom and now by the stereo.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

hidng and resting

Fritz under the dining room table this morning and beside the couch snoozing.Fritz did it again last night ,got off the ledge of the fireplace and peed,not long ago near his food dish.I keep hoping it has to do with his pills and drinking too much,I just don't want to believe it is something else like a bladder problem,mom can't afford to pay if it gets expensive,I don't want to give him up,so I hope all it is is the pills and will clear itself up after the pills are gone.Had cereal and toast,had lunch with me,has gone out other times today,no problem,getting a little worried about him.He goes to the groomers tomorrow.This isn't one of the health problems of the breed so i am hoping it is just the pills.I have notice aftr he has been out,flies seem to come out,I pour water to get rid of it.

Awww....what's going on with you, buddy? I also hope it's just the pills. Those pills could be making you forget about where you're supposed to pee, huh?
    Great pictures!! I hope you don't have any more accidents in the house. Stay rested and comfortable!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    Awww....what's going on with you, buddy? I also hope it's just the pills. Those pills could be making you forget about where you're supposed to pee, huh?
    I hope you don't have any more accidents in the house.
    Me too, Fritz. I hope it's just the medication and you don't have another accident in the house. I can just barely see you in the first picture but how cute of you having a rest beside the sofa!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hidin and Sleepin

Fritz last night under the coffee table was looking towards Mom's way,in the kitchen this morning and Tuesday afternoon in front of the fireplace.He had no more accidents last night,I am beginning to think and so is mom it is the pills doing it.He hasn't slept under the little couch since the pills started,has slept in a cool spot like next to the stereo,under the coffee table and inn front of the fireplace,.He hasn't played with his monkey either and sleeps when he is nor eating or going out,other years with the pills he has been his normal self ,a couple of time he has acted funny like he never does before going out.Fritz had cereal and toast,now at the groomers,rode quietly,started squirming when I was carrying him down the stairs,I put him down and he greeted the one cat,then it took off and he greeted the grooming assistant with tail wags.

Quote Originally Posted by fritz03 View Post
    [IMG]He had no more accidents last night, I am beginning to think and so is mom it is the pills doing it. He hasn't slept under the little couch since the pills started, has slept in a cool spot like next to the stereo,under the coffee table and in front of the fireplace. He hasn't played with his monkey either and sleeps when he is nor eating or going out,other years with the pills he has been his normal self ,a couple of time he has acted funny like he never does before going out.
    Let's hear it for no more accidents, Fritz! YAY!

Boy, I hope this is just a medication effect and you will be back to your usual self soon. Have a good day, cutie!

Cheering with Elyse!!! YAY!! It has to be those pills. Barry, if they're steroids, they make me crazy. Fritz is probably completely turned around. Great pictures!! Can't wait for more "groomer" pics!! Be a good boy, Fritzie!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Fritz and Barry! It's Thursday and Fritz, I hope you are having a good day, more back to yourself and hopefully no more accidents in the house. ((HUGS))

Fritz Looking Good

Fritz snoozing in the kitchen back from the groomers,with Mom in her chair and by the stereo last night,leg hanging off,head poking out from the coffee table,in front of Mom this morning resting and a l little later on the mat inside the front door.At the groomers,all he wanted to do was sleep,pills doing that but he got groomed and looks good.Supper yesterday was Beans and Wieners,he got a little excited wanting some and peed in front of Mom's chair,Mom wasn't happy,that has been the only accident he has had since then.Last night,had water and bones.He then snoozed all over the rec room.He did not want to go to bed,he barked and whined when put in,this morning,gave him a wiener to get him out.He had cereal and toast this morning,snoozed on the mat by the front door ans in the kitchen.Fritz had lunch with me after we went to Walmart,supper today was Corn and Grilled Cheese he had some of that and his own food.Fritz now snoozing under the coffee table.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-24-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Fritz Looking Good Part 2

Fritz snoozing on the front door mat this morning,pictures look a little grainy,had turned the flash off by mistake and this afternoon with one of my shoes under the dining room table,using for a head rest.He was inside the back door snoozing,I heard a bang,he had one of my shoes,an old one ,he dropped ,I went back to the living room and then saw him take it under the table.Right now,has move to sleeping by the stereo,no accidents to speak of as of this time.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-24-2010 at 02:17 PM.

waiting to eat

Fritz waiting for toast from Mom this morning,he had some from me and cereal,cuddled up with me in the chair then behind the couch,he came out not long ago,power was off briefly.He as under the couch when we went to bed,got a piece of wiener to get him out,went to bed good,I gave him some wiener this morning to get him out.Fritz back behind the couch,has been good about going out,no accidents in the house since Wednesday.

You look like a show dog, Fritzie!! How cute you are!! Great pictures. I can't stop laughing at hearing a bang when the shoe dropped. lol lol
    Boy!! It's a good thing there are plenty of wieners on hand there, buddy. Barry and Mom need alot of them to lure you out of hiding.
    Be a good boy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there, good-looking! I'm glad you are not having accidents in the house any more! Happy Saturday, Fritz and Barry!