Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Sad News! - update and address

As Corinna's memorial is about to start, I wanted to take a moment to thank God for allowing so many here to get to know her and share in the wonderful spirit she possessed. I didn't know her as well as some others did but she always seemd such a kind and generous person, and while there is sadness at her passing, there is also great joy in the person she was and still is to so many people. God bless your family on this day Tim, and I wish you all as much of a party as you can handle, that's the way she would have wanted it. Remember her with the happiness she shared with so many others, and the nicer place she made the world while she was here.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Thinking of you all today. The service is over, the fuss and bother settling down, and now comes the hard part, the rest of life. But know we are here for you, whever you need to talk, or vent, or just be.

Skritches to the doggies from me, and the kitties, too, and hugs to all the human beings.

I wish I had posted earlier, but I just couldn't think of what to say. What can you say? I will never understand why we lose such wonderful people like Corinna. Today, for some reason, I cannot get her off my mind. So I came here to PT to read all the wonderful things PTers had to say about her. It doesn't seem like there was one person here who wasn't touched in some way by Corinna. It made me look back on a thread I posted over two years ago (was it really that long ago? ); about a PT meeting with Corinna, Slick, Jenfer, veegan, and myself. Looking back brought tears to my eyes, she truly encompassed a true PTer and everything wonderful about the people here. She will be sadly missed, but never forgotten RIP, Corinna, you have been in my thoughts constantly.

Here is the thread I spoke of, there are some photos along with it:
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...threadid=62637

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Thinking of everyone today. I hope now that the memorial is done that you can begin to find peace. It's a long process and not an easy one. Know that we're here for you.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'm so sorry......I'll have you and all who loved her in my prayers. RIP.

Made by I_luv_rusty
    ***I've been Frosted!***

Thanks for sharing that thread Lindsey.

Thinking of Corinna and her family. *hugs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Thank You for ALL the support, PM's, emails, and A very Big thank you for the Flowers (in photo)! Corinna would have loved them. She had a very good service with about 200+min attendance. Her place of employment brought in the crew from Libby, MT (about 90 miles away) to run the store so that the whole crew could go to the service. You don't realize how many people that you effcet in your life until something like this happens. The next few months will be difficult but with all the support from all my online families, friends, and family we will make it. Corinna will be missed by all but she would want us to move on, remembering only the positive.

Hope to get some new Tyson photos soon. I have a busy work schedule to contend with now and hope to make some more free time next month. Will keep in contact! Thanks All!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "All It Takes For The Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People TO DO NOTHING!"

Thank you so much Dugan's Dad, I feel like you are our last connection to Corinna...I miss her, I feel like I have felt before when I have lost people in my lives, she was just there and I enjoyed here but I didn't realize what a great person she was until now.

I hope you and your family are doing okay.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Thank you for updated us Tim. I hope you will stay with Pet Talk, we'd love to hear how you, your family,the dogs and cats are getting along. My prayers are still with all of you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Corinna
    This is Dugan's Dad. Corinna passed away this morning in her sleep. Coroner could not determine cause. Hope to have more info later today or tomorrow. Will post when I find out. I new she would want you all to know. She was also in charge of a name list for a Christmas swap. I will try to find and forward.

Tim
    I am new and did not know Corina but from reading about her and some of her previous posts she sounded like the most wonderful woman. I am saddened that the world and Tyson have lost such a nice kind hearted woman and will say a prayer that she finds her spot in heaven next to all creatures great and small.... take care and love to tyson and her family - God be with you all
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Tim, you may find that people drift away and forget now that the service is over. They won't mean to be unkind and thoughtless - its just how people are.

Just remember that we are all here for you if you need to talk, cry, laugh or just have a chat about nothing in particular
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

We are always here Tim, and we still miss her every day. We hope you will keep in contact as we love your family and don't want to lose track of you all! Big hugs to you all.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Oh My gosh, I'm shocked to hear about Corinna. I'm sorry I haven't been on online for awhile. I didn't know Corinna very well, she was very nice. And was a great part of PT. I will miss her posts.
    Prayers to family