Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Look what I found on my back porch today!

I do too Tracey.. I have emailed all 3 contacts with Friends for Felines & they are to note of getting the babies from MOFF in KS to Debbie is Claremore OK & then she to come to OK - TX border in Sherman && then I will meet there & bring them on to their new furr purr ever home.. I am just waiting on the transport from KS to OK.. Hey every baby needs two names = so the Girl will be Tangy Peaches & the Boy will be Sunny Summer.. Then there is Miss Carmela the tortie which her second name will be Fiona.. Hey sounds good dont you all think??
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Thanks for naming the orange boy kitten Sunny. This really means a lot to me in fact it brings a tear to my eyes.

Tangy is cute for the orange girl too. When I was at work I kept thinking that Peaches also sounded cute or even Summer.

I'm so glad to hear that people are finally willing to help transport 3 of the kittens. Hopefully they'll be able to be with Helene before the long 4th of July weekend. I love it when a plan comes together.
    Last edited by lvpets2002; 06-11-2010 at 11:42 AM.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    I do too Tracey.. I have emailed all 3 contacts with Friends for Felines & they are to note of getting the babies from MOFF in KS to Debbie is Claremont OK & then she to come to OK - TX border in Sherman && then I will meet there & bring them on to their new furr purr ever home.. I am just waiting on the transport from KS to OK.. Hey every baby needs two names = so the Girl will be Tangy Peaches & the Boy will be Sunny Summer.. Then there is Miss Carmela the tortie which her second name will be Fiona.. Hey sounds good dont you all think??
    This sounds great and I sure hope that everything will work out and go smoothly. It's great that you're able to adopt all 3 of them. At first I thought that you were going to try to find forever homes for the orangies in Texas. Let us know when the transport will be taking place.

I love all the kits names too. In fact, I caught myself this morning saying, Good Morning sunshine, to Sunny. So he sort of knows his name already. I have told them all their names. I swear they are all smiling at me!!!

I caught Tangy looking out the kitchen window today. She said she was trying to see Texas. I told her she was looking in the wrong direction. She needs to look South, not west. Miss Carmela has known her name all along. She has been a bit chatty the last couple of days. Of course, I talk back to her.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

It's great that they all have names now. I know that my Sunny loved his name. I adopted him when he was 8 months old and he didn't even have a name before then. I thought how sad. I actually picked out the name Sunny before I even met him because I was looking for a male orangie and this was going to be my new cats name.

How so Cute.. Carmela Fiona was just saying a Bigg Hello to her new stepsisters & brothders.. Oh I cant wait.. I just know they will love my place.. No Tracey if I ever get the babies here = then they will be staying in my furr purr home.. Well good everyone has names & knows them.. Let keep all paws crossed for me to hear something..
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    I love all the kits names too. In fact, I caught myself this morning saying, Good Morning sunshine, to Sunny. So he sort of knows his name already. I have told them all their names. I swear they are all smiling at me!!!

I caught Tangy looking out the kitchen window today. She said she was trying to see Texas. I told her she was looking in the wrong direction. She needs to look South, not west. Miss Carmela has known her name all along. She has been a bit chatty the last couple of days. Of course, I talk back to her.

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

How so Cute.. Carmela Fiona was just saying a Bigg Hello to her new stepsisters & brothders.. Oh I cant wait.. I just know they will love my place.. No Tracey if I ever get the babies here = then they will be staying in my furr purr home.. Well good everyone has names & knows them.. Let keep all paws crossed for me to hear something..
    You're going to need to update your siggy. Don't you have some now that aren't in your siggy picture? What will be your grand total once these three are with you? Gosh, I'd just be in heaven if I were at your house!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh I am sure I have plenty.. But as I have said before I do have a very Bigg House.. And with me being the only Adult then there ya go.. Yes my babies do have a blast at my house with all of the condos & tunnels & cat trees & of course toys upon toys.. Oh did I mention I do get to sleep on my bed sometimes..
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    You're going to need to update your siggy. Don't you have some now that aren't in your siggy picture? What will be your grand total once these three are with you? Gosh, I'd just be in heaven if I were at your house!

Oh I am sure I have plenty.. But as I have said before I do have a very Bigg House.. And with me being the only Adult then there ya go.. Yes my babies do have a blast at my house with all of the condos & tunnels & cat trees & of course toys upon toys.. Oh did I mention I do get to sleep on my bed sometimes..
    WOW! They will be in kit heaven for sure!!! Here they have to be content with a few boxes and shelves to climb on!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

That sounds amazing!! I hope to be just like you when I grow up. Wait, why would I want to grow up?
    No seriously, I'd love to have a large house full of dogs and cats. Even if I didn't get to sleep in my bed.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Someday, I want to have a house big enough to hold all the cats I want. Maybe between 10 and 20. Yeah, I want to be the Crazy Cat Lady...
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Yup why grow up.. Its to fun to not too.. Yes I am known as Miss Kitty or the Crazy Cat Lady now.. I even have a Bigg Cat Display on my Front Door.. Also I have 2 Metal Iron Displays on my house one with a Cat in a Fish Bowl with Angel Wings w/wording of Furr Purr Clann Here & the other metal display is of a Cat Reaching for the Stars w/my address number below it.. Then there is Cat Mags on my SUV.. Yup everyone pretty well knows that my place is for sure Cat Country..
    Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    Someday, I want to have a house big enough to hold all the cats I want. Maybe between 10 and 20. Yeah, I want to be the Crazy Cat Lady...

Yep, I told my family long ago that every family needs at least one member who talks to cats and takes care of them. I volunteered and got the job!!!

Just was giving all the kits a snack and Sunny got out of the kitchen and into the living room where the 'big kits' are. He ran up and kissed Grandma on the nose. I swear she looked like 'here we go again'. She didn't even hiss at him.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Just was giving all the kits a snack and Sunny got out of the kitchen and into the living room where the 'big kits' are. He ran up and kissed Grandma on the nose. I swear she looked like 'here we go again'. She didn't even hiss at him.

AWWW!!! So sweet!! Grandma is such a good girl. My Taz picked a good one.

Yep, I told my family long ago that every family needs at least one member who talks to cats and takes care of them. I volunteered and got the job!!!

Well I'm that cat lady in my family and I'm proud of it. That's so sweet of Sunny to give Grandma a kiss on the nose. Maybe this time Grandma won't be as upset by the new additions. I know that after a while my Storm also got used to me adding new additions to my home. He loves kittens but isn't too sure of them when they grow up.

What am I? A cat magnet????

You all aren't going to believe this. I'll just have to show you. These were taken through my kitchen door window so they aren't the best but you'll see what I mean!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS CAT!!! I have seen her in the neighborhood but she never comes close to me. I thought about putting out some food for her but hate to get her hopes up. I just can't take any more kits. Hers are lots bigger than Lilac's were when I met them.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie