Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Chilling Out

Fritz snoozing in front of the fireplace last night and in my chair this morning.He didn't like being put to bed,he barked and whined,didn't want me picking him up to go out last night, barked and growled twice.Mom talked to Irene last night,she can put weight on her left leg,still a little sore but will get better over time.Fritz had cereal and toast,had his pills ,looks forward to it gets a bit of cheese slice with each then eh went back to snooze in a corner of the kitchen.I pulled weeds today,took a few hours,wasn't to warm out,once I heard scratching at the back door,Fritz wanted out so let him out,he then went back in and slept in the kitchen,wouldn't kn ow we had a dog here.We use thew gift card from Boston Pizza today,had Yam Fries and Pepperoni Pizza,brought Fritz home some Pepperoni for a snack.Fritz now snoozing next to the stereo,getting rain overnight and into the morning.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

chillin

Fritz in front of the fireplace last night and on the mat this morning.Slept all over the rec room last night,had a little slip up and peed next to the small couch,guess he couldn't hold it,he kept asking for water after that,sitting fright near it.He went to bed fine,once in was barking and whining,didn't want to go to bed.this morning,gave him a bit of wiener got him out.He went out and he came in and rested on the mat,then he brought up last night's supper, so cleaned that up.He has snoozed since then been out again probably in the kitchen resting.My Aunt going to church for the first time since she fell,my Uncle is taking her,not sure about my sister,they didn't go to the cottage,Larry couldn't make up his mind,Marlene had everything ready twice,so ended up she missed going to lunch with Mom and I on Friday,Mom not happy with Larry,he never wished me a Happy birthday,that was 2 days ago.

Great pictures of the fluffy Fritzie!!! You look so good, little man. That fluffy voat of your's is so pretty. I love the upside down shot with the pink belly. Be a good boy!!

Thoughts and prayers going out for Irene and your Aunt, Barry. I hope Larry gets over the problem he's having. Sorry to hear about it.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Nappin

Fritz curled up in the curtain Sunday afternoon and this morning in the kitchen snoozing in the sun.Supper yesterday was Chicken,Potatoes and Turnip,had chicken from us,Maple Walnut Ice Cream for dessert.Last night,snoozed all around the rec room,didn't like being put to bed last night barked and whined,this morning was hungry,was begging for cereal and toast,I did three lawns,one was ours,twice this afternoon had some showers,maybe no more until Thursday afternoon.I had Beef Ravioli for supper,he had a piece,Mom gone to a church meeting and potluck supper.

Sittin and Nappin

Fritz snoozing down here in the bar room last night,this morning in a corner of the living room,Monday afternoon out on the patio just sitting around,down here by the stereo last night snoozing and this morning under the dining room table.he was pretty good when Mom went to out to a church meeting.he had to go out twice,another time it was to go and eat,he was hungry, sat in my chair then was on the floor in front of Mom's chair flipped over.Yesterday I was getting cleaned up after cutting grass,he was waiting outside the bathroom for me to come out and have lunch which was an Egg Sandwich.Last night,had some bones and water,after putting him to bed last night,he made a mess of bed and was starting to bark and whine,didn't last long.he had toast and cereal this morning,cuddled with me first then Mom.I went up and did Marlene's lawn,only had half the front to do and I did the back,all of it,they have had sewer problems up there,I have a big hole in their front yard, at one time it was 20 feet deep,went right across the road,while they were at that,they are going to replace a water main,it it is kind of wobbly and old.This morning,it was 48 degrees when I got up,I wore a sweatshirt when I did grass today,kept me warm enough,was nice in the sun.Fritz had lunch with me,slices of Summer Sausage,her makes a nuisance of himself begging and barking for it,Mom was doing Meals On Wheels,Fritz snoozing now,probably in the kitchen,keeping an eye on what is for supper.

Great pictures!!! I am getting so hungry reading about all this great food. WOW!!
    You look so adorable and fluffy, Fritzie.

I can't believe how chilly it is there. I hope it cools off more here, really soon. Be a good boy, buddy!! You look so perfect on the red carpet!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Just Nappin

Fritz Tuesday afternoon cooling off inside the back door,later down her by the stereo,picture is grainy,I turned the flash off by mistake and this morning on Mom's lap as she reads the paper.Fritz had Date Bread from us,had some water,slept all over the rec room again .We had put to bed once,mom didn't lock the gate and he got out,had to get a piece of wiener to get him and put him back in,didn't want to go in,he barked and whined once in,does a lot of that lately.This morning,had cereal and toast. He stayed with me up her, were having the fireplace cleaned,he got down her once,brought up,then had to put a chair across the door up here so he couldn't get down again.The man was done,so he came down with us,got a little excited and peed on the coffee table.Fritz is upstairs in the kitchen snoozing ,had lunch with me upstairs,sat on my lap in the chair and was barking for some sandwich .Shannon went to Sick Kids in Toronto,results of Samantha's CAT scan are in so will see what develops with that.

Oh, no, not on the coffee table. Fritz, I hope that was just because you were excited. You sure are cute on mom's lap and by the door!

Barry, it's been in the low 50s at night here the past couple of nights. Plus the days are getting noticeably shorter. Sure feels like autumn!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Just Snoozin

Fritz snoozing by the snowman last night,this morning on the couch in various poses and with Mom on her lap as she reads the paper.Last night snooze din front of the fireplace then got down and layed by his dish and wanted water,did that a couple of more times,slept by the snowman ,with Mom ,behind the little couch and under it.After putting him to bed,he barked and whined again,not for long.had cereal and toast this morning after being with Mom,snoozed on the couch and on the carpet near the front door mat.He then went behind the couch,we call him Wiggy Wiggy by the way he walks and goes behind there.Fritz now snoozing in a corner by the front window between that and the end table.Getting rain as we speak into the afternoon,the lawn I would do today I will do tomorrow,was 59 this morning.

Fritz, you are cute upside-down, right side up and everything in between! No mention of accidents in the house, that's a good thing Happy Friday, sweety!

P.S., Barry, it was down to 52F last night but they are saying sunny and 80F for tomorrow. September in Chicago -- don't put your T-shirts and shorts away, but don't hang your jacket up either.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

nappin sittin and guarding my sock

Fritz last night snoozing in front of the fireplace,it had just shut off,Fritz under the couch,he had one of my socks.Earlier ,he went out and was half off the step and peed,it went on the step,I got a glass of water to rinse it away,I then tried to get him in and got my sock wet so changed them,I went out to bring him in.after getting in,I noticed both socks gone,I got one back and he took the other under the couch.He would stay with it,then would go by the stereo and snooze,I tried a few times to get it but he beat me to it and would stay under with it so i just when Mom told her this morning.Fritz this morning out sitting on the patio,likes sitting out there,just a few minutes ago he was out and I went to get him, he was sleeping outside the door,I think I startled him.he had one accident yesterday,he had been out and it was raining,he came in,I dried him,he wet to the couch,Mom told him to get off,may have been a bit wet still,then he proceeded to go to the front door and pee there,Mom wasn't happy with him,he mad up to Mom later by cuddling with her down here.he didn't like being put in his bed again,whined and barked and made it a mess,He had cereal and toast,the cereal was Cinnamon Toast Crunch,he like it,so did i.I did my one lawn,he was snoozing behind the couch,had lunch with me after.Mom had her hair done,went to the shopping center,came back and cut up a Squash, going to make soup with it,went to gas for the lawn,guy started putting Diesel in,that is no good for a lawn mower,he dumped it,put the right gas in the can.Having Pancakes for supper,Fritz is now sleeping in the kitchen.This morning,it was 46 degrees at 20 after 6,has been sunny all day,right now it is 61 degrees at 2:30 p.m.

Lazy Guy

Fritz out on the patio late Friday afternoon,this morning on Mom's lap as she reads the paper,flipped over on the end of the couch and about a half hour ago Fritz sitting out by the clothesline,he was out long enough and barked to come in.Yesterday,he seemed to know it was pill day,it is every other,looks forward to it,still has a few to go yet,when those are gone maybe he will get back to playing with his Monkey and not sleep a lot,seems that is all he does right now when he is not eating.As has been the case lately,he makes a mes of his bed and whines and barks,don't know why.he had Pancakes with me for breakfast,2 were left from last night's supper,he liked it and he had toast with mom and cuddled with her as she read the paper.He has snooze din the kitchen this morning,behind the couch and outside,We may get showers this afternoon and tonight,Tuesday up to 79,then to 70 on Wednesday.Supper today may be McDonald's or Dairy Queen,lunch is Squash Soup.

Hi Fritzie!!!! I've had a few days of trouble. Glad to be back for all the great pictures. You are adorable. sweetheart. I love the upside down pics!!! Mom looks great too!! Be a good boy.

I hope to be back soon.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cozy With Mom,Staying Cool

Fritz cozy with Mom last night and this afternoon inside the back door staying cool.We brought Fritz home some Big Mac later he was looking for a snack,mom got some chips and Dip,doesn't like the dip,he then had some bones and water,then snoozed all over the basement.This morning had Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal and Toast.we had our Terry Fox Run today so did other places across Canada and around the world,30th Anniversary.He was a man in his 20's who had lost a leg to cancer and was running across Canada for Cancer, got to Thunder Bay,Cancer returned,died shortly after.We had a Bunwich after church today,Mom helped pass the Buns out,it was the Church Women doing it,had two,had one for supper, and tomorrow.Mom took some to to Marlene's,Larry had a accident on the weekend.he was out raking,got caught up in a roll of wire and went down on his face,has a black eye and cuts to his hands ,is a little sore but otherwise fine.One of the ladies couldn't go to church today,had a cold was going to go to the Bunwich,so Mom took one to her place today,she cried when Mom gave it to her.We had a bun for supper,Fritz like that,he is on Mom's lap now,head is poking out through one of Mom's legs.Sunny tomorrow and 64,same Tuesday and 79 and Wednesday 75.

Yay, Fritz! It looks and sounds like you had a good day! How nice of your mom to take a bun to the lady who couldn't attend.