Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

More great pictures!! Fritz, you are so adorable and handsome as always!! Mom and Barry's best buddy!! That was super nice of your Mom to think of that lady, Barry.
    Sorry to hear about Larry's accident. Never a dull moment there. Be a good boy, Fritzie!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

peekin,sittin,nappin

Fritz peeking through Mom' s legs as she was on the phone last night,siting in front of the fireplace last night and this afternoon snoozing with his head on my shoe.Fritz sat a few times in front of his dish for water last night,2 or three times,had at one bone,snoozed with Mom ,by the stereo and behind the small couch.Again last night,he hooted and hollered after going to bed,soon quieted down,gave him a wiener to get out this morning,has cereal and toast from us,had a snooze behind the couch.I did 3 lawns including ours,nice day today sunny around 64-65,tomorrow 79 ,Wednesday 75,maybe some showers tomorrow into Wednesday,Thursday 70 and 79 Friday feeling like 86.Fritz had a bun with me for supper,is up on Mom's lap looking for some.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

You are so silly, Fritzie!! Hooting and hollering. Anything to get a weiner huh?
    I that picture of you peeking out under Mom's leg. Barry really caught a priceless shot there!!! Be a good boy and a have a great day!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

sittin and layin

Fritz out on the patio Monday afternoon and this morning laying down in front of Mom's chair.Last night,Fritz slept behind the little couch and under it , by the stereo and by the stereo.Fritz didn't put up a fuss last night going to bed but when I tried to get him out,he growled so I had to get a piece of wiener to get him out.Fritz had cereal and toast from me and toast from mom.Fritz snoozed in back of the couch and beside it,I went and did Marlene's lawn,a little later in going,had a few showers and heard thunder ,but this didn't bother Fritz.I had a sandwich after coming home,Fritz had some then went went to the shopping center,I needed ink for the printer and needed a pair of black dress pants for church.We had Meat Pie and Salad for supper and Apple Sauce for dessert,Fritz had some of both.After supper,was out then was laying down inside the back door,now down here,has been with Mom,in front of the fireplace on the carpet ,under the coffee table,now by the stereo.

Fritz Relaxing

Fritz sleeping in front of the fireplace last night,didn't stay long,ended up under the coffee tab as shown in the next picture,this morning all sprawled out on his back in the living room and then behind my chair,was allover the living room today sleeping.We had thunder and lightning last,don't know if if bothered ,never heard him,it bothered me,scared me,trees were knocked down in some area and hydro poles,nothing around here.he whined a bit after going to bed,this morning had cereal and toast.Had a Jam Sandwich with me,I followed him up in case he needed out,he peed at the top of the stairs,wasn't happy with him.Mom has opened the curtains,has been up there,needed a boost,had a hard time getting up,couldn't make it there when the mail man came.Fritz now sleeping in the curtains.

Awww, Fritz! You look very relaxed! And I like the photos of you outside on the patio too!

I'm sorry that you had another accident inside. We had thunderstorms in Chicago last night too. Today is a little cloudy but it's supposed to be sunny this afternoon.

Happy Wednesday!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

More great pictures!! Love you upside down, buddy!! Those tricks deserve another piece of weiner for you. If I saw you I would give you a treat too!! Be a good boy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

layindown,hidin and begging

Fritz Wednesday afternoon under the coffee table,later on begging for Raisin Bread from me,sprawled out on the carpet this morning,beside the couch after being behind it,hiding in the curtains,snoozing beside the curtains and on the mat in my bedroom,this is where he was when I got back from cutting grass.He didn't like being put in bed last night,he put up a brief fuss,before this had been sleeping in front of the fireplace.Earlier ,he had some Raisin Bread and water.This morning,had cereal and toast and did some snoozing.We had Broccoli Soup for lunch,cleaned both bowls,supper was Taco Pie and Apple Crisp for dessert,Fritz is at the back door snoozing,had his head on my shoes,Mom going to a Fashion Show tonight.Tomorrow, it will be 81 and a little rain in the afternoon,63 on Saturday and Sunday 59.

layindown,hidin and begging

Fritz Wednesday afternoon under the coffee table,later on begging for Raisin Bread from me,sprawled out on the carpet this morning,beside the couch after being behind it,hiding in the curtains,snoozing beside the curtains and on the mat in my bedroom,this is where he was when I got back from cutting grass.He didn't like being put in bed last night,he put up a brief fuss,before this had been sleeping in front of the fireplace.Earlier ,he had some Raisin Bread and water.This morning,had cereal and toast and did some snoozing.We had Broccoli Soup for lunch,cleaned both bowls,supper was Taco Pie and Apple Crisp for dessert,Fritz is at the back door snoozing,had his head on my shoes,Mom going to a Fashion Show tonight.Tomorrow, it will be 81 and a little rain in the afternoon,63 on Saturday and Sunday 59.

Nappin

Fritz snoozing inside the back door Thursday afternoon,on my comforter last night and in the living room snoozing,two places he slept while Mom was at the fashion show.before she went,he was sleeping at the back door and the lady I cut grass for up the street came with Money for me and he barked so i brought him down here and put him down and he peed on the carpet,we should have let him out before hand,later found a wet spot in the bathroom upstairs,probably was him.He came down after Mom came home,went to bed quietly ,had cereal and toast this morning, was outside laying down, now inside.Supposed to be 82 today,find it hard to believe when it was 57 when I got up,Saturday around 59,Sunday 61.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-25-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Hi Fritzie!! Look at all those fabulous pictures of you. I love the one of you smiling and of course, ALL the upside down pictures!! Be a good boy and have a great weekend!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

chillin and hangin

Fritz snoozing by the stereo last night and this morning in the front window,hasn't barked at anything yet,there is a yard sale going on up the street,cars have already been going up there.We had Bacon Pizza for supper,a frozen one,it was good,it was so good Fritz didn't want to leave and go outside so he peed a bit on the carpet,As soon as that happened,he was put outside,we had Pumpkin Cake for dessert,he didn't get any.Fritz seems to like my bedroom to sleep in now,was under my bed yesterday and between the dresser and the bed.Last night,after coming down,he had water and hen went and slept by the stereo,stayed there the whole time,never got up.he put up a fuss last night after being put to bed,was soon quiet,had to give him a little slice of Ham to get him out,his bed was a mess.This morning,had Bacon and Toasted Raisin Bread for breakfast,Fritz had that,he is now in the window watching outside,no sound from him yet.We had real gusty winds from the West yesterday,neighbors across the street have a Maple tree dying,leaves have fallen and have blown up our driveway and around the corner,it needs to come down.will have the same problem with leaves from their other trees and the lazy neighbors next to them,trees is growing out over telephone lines,they will come down on them ,no phone or internet service,one branch hangs over a vehicle there,it would be their fault if it landed on it and they didn't do anything.

Chillin Out

Fritz snoozing on my mat in the bedroom yesterday,at the back door ,head on my shoe and last night under the coffee table.We went to Dairy Queen had Hamburgers and Fries,brought Fritz home some Hamburger.he had a little accident last night,Mom went upstairs,should have had Fritz go up too,didn't and peed in the bar room,Mom's fault that time.Mom bought some Blizzards at Dairy Queen brought them home,he had some.About all he does now is sleep down here ,anywhere cool,has trouble jumping up on the back of the chair.he didn't like being put to bed again,did not last long.this morning,had cereal and Raisin Bread,is in the window,m needed a boost from mom to get up.Cool this morning 432,going to 63.Shannon came to Marlene and Larry's on Friday,she talked to her Mom not to Larry,Larry still not ready to talk to here,their anniversary is in May,their 40th,hope he smartens up by then.

Great pictures Barry!!! Fritzie, I love those great shots of you!! Be a good boy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

sitting,nappin and chillin

Fritz on Mom's knee Sunday afternoon,napping in the corner of the living room,Fritz at the back door Sunday,head on my shoe,last night in front of the fireplace,in the hallway snoozing after getting up,he later went behind the couch and beside my chair.He didn't do a whole lot today, has a upset tummy,hasn't had much to eat,a little chicken nugget which he brought up,a little crust of Pizza.He seems interested when we are eating but don't want to give too much people it at all.Weather doesn't help,raining right now and all day tomorrow,only one lawn today ,couldn't get to the other one,doing road reconstruction,the road is about 5 feet below part of the sidewalk,cleaned some leaves from our lawn and driveway,our neighbors Maple Tree is dead,leaves have come across ,it will get worse before it gets better.