Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Prince Max-July 2, 1992-January 15, 2010

I am so very sorry that you have to know this pain.

RIP Prince Max.

I'm so very sorry. Max will be with you always.

My heart hurts for you dear friend. I know that Max went across the bridge filled with love that you gave him all of these years.

My eyes are leaking something fierce - so I will post more later.

I am so very sorry that beautiful Sir Max has had to leave you. His memory and the love of him will never leave of course.
    I'm with you in spirit tonight.

Slick,

I am writing this through LES. I am so sorry for you and Max.

Max, sweet one, play hard at the RB. Give luvvins to all of our other PT RB babies. They will show you around!

God bless you Slick. (((hugs)))
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

I don't even know what to say. You know I am shedding tons of tears for you.
    I am always just a phone call away anytime you need to talk.
    My heart is literally breaking all over again with you.

I am so sorry. RIP Max and hugs to you Slick.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Slick, I'm so sorry to hear about Max's passing. You did everything you could for him and then you did the unselfish act of letting him go. You'll both be together some day and he'll live in your heart forever. I wish I could take some of the pain and sorrow away from you right now. Hopefully in time you'll be able to open your heart to another kitty that needs a home. We're all here for you with emotional support if you need us. RIP sweet Max. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Dear Slick, now the thread is here that I dreaded to find for days and sweet Max has passed to Rainbow Bridge.
    I know that he will be ok wherever he is. He had the best of lifes and was loved by the depth of your heart. He may have met Tigris yet and they may have discovered common friends.
    I am rather worried about you. I know how much the feeling of a beloved cat lingers one and actually I feel tears for Tigris right now- and I know that you my friend have the same feelings of a soft paw that you will never hear again making that snow-like impression on your carpet.
    I send you hugs- it gets more bearable with time in general- but he will never leave you.

Dear Slick, my heart is heavy - I know how much this hurts and I wish I could take your pain away. In all the years you and Max have been together, he has felt your love and has been spoiled. You were there for him with endless comfort and care, right until the end. No one could have taken taken better care of him than you.

Max is now free of pain and whole again, romping around with all the other kitties. I believe he will send you some purrs of love while you sleep.

Slick, know that I am here for you whenever you need to talk.

Rest in Peace, dear Max! You will never be forgotten.

(((((hugs)))))
    Last edited by Randi; 01-16-2010 at 08:30 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Slick, I know that I can not write the words to make this pain go away. But you loved Prince Max truly and deeply, he is now with Speckles at the RB and is once again healthy. He is waiting patiently for the day when the two of you will be together again....

I know that Max was greeted at the Bridge by ALL the pet talkers cats that have gone before him....You did the best you could do for Max, and he appreciate all the love you gave him over all the years. Sleep softly, dear Max...
    Nine is Fine!!

Slick, I am so very sorry that the day had come to send Max home. Words are meaningless. The combination of love, time and memories will repair the destruction of your heart. Max passed over with love, and our love for the both of you remains here.

Love,
    johanna

I am so very sorry that Max has passed over the RB.
    In reading all these posts, I can feel a great love & a great sorrow
    shared by all that knew your sweet boy Max. He will never be forgotten.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Slick, my heart is breaking for you right now. Try to hold on to the fact he is no pain now. He knows how much you love him. I bet he is with my Leonardo at the Bridge right now, talking about us. Prayers on the way for you.

My dear Sir Max, how could a kitty I never met nose to nose capture my heart so? Rest now dear friend and get well. Some day when I cross over, I want to meet you. You left your paw prints all over my heart and the hearts of lots of us. Please tell my Leonardo, Luke, and Leroy I love them and miss them, ok?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes God calls our loved ones home to heal." - Anonymous

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda