Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm onna roll again with pictures!!

Thanks Donna! I read up on the breed and learned that they sometimes have downy soft fuzz and feel like a warm peach! Does this apply to MooShoo? He is so cute!! Sorry I though he was a chihuahua!!

sirrahbed,

Moo has peach fuzz on the back of his ears and his nose. If you rub your hand on his back, he has a VERY fine fuzz that is not seen the naked eye. He actually feels like a warm suede hotwater bottle.

Don't worry, you aren't the first one who called him a Chihuahua. I was going through the drive-thru at Dunkin Donuts with Moo in the car. The girl at the window kept talking Spanish to him thinking he was a Chihuahua. When I told her Moo was a cat, she was shocked.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Love the happy couple - wasn't she meant for your house ?!

You have the right idea , Moo Shoo! Sit by the vents and meow and shiver. If taht doesnt get them to turn up the heat , sneeze! That always works for us1 JJJ3 and back up Meeeowers!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I love the pics Donna! (Zam has that very same hammock )

And the two lovebirds.. AWWW!!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Great pictures! Do you have problems or concerns with MooShoo getting hurt by the other cats? I have always wanted a Sphynx, but I worry that they'd have no protection without the fur if there was a tiff between cats.

Great pics. Moo Shoo is so cute in his hammock and the happy couple is just precious.

Those pics are GREAT!! All the cats are precious but Moo takes the cake!!! I love the hammock and I have been thinking about getting one. Sammy would love one by the heat vent!
    Your feeding time looks a lot like my house! Gotta love it!!

MooShoo get scratches now and again but usually it's his own fault.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!