Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wonderful, handsome boy, Charlie...

I'm sorry to see the passing of your beloved Charlie. May he have such a wonderful time at the bridge. RIP Charlie. Say hello to my beloved Jack for me.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful cat. Rest in peace sweet Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by FurkidsMom View Post
    has gone to the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. I got him from PAWS when he was about 4 and he made it to 13 until cancer finally couldn't be denied. He was diagnosed back at Christmas and had lost weight then. Today at the vet he said that he would just continue to waste away. I decided it was best to let him go now while he wasn't in those last stages.

He will be missed more than I can say. I loved him so much. I've had cats all my life and over the last 30 years have had to deal with this same loss...it never gets easier or less painful. I'm a bit of a lurker here and have posted occasionally in the dog and cat sections but I just wanted Charlie's life to be known and celebrated.

What a handsome boy! I am so sorry for your loss and know how it feels to lose such a precious and wonderful friend. We lost one of our boy kitties to cancer too. Charlie's life is surely worth celebrating. He must have been a great friend and feline companion for you and I know you'll miss him much.

Charlies looks a little like Dewey, the Library cat in the picture in my signature.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.