Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *~* Please Meet Mr. Bogart *~*UPDATE PICS POST #25~*~

Congratulations to you both. Please give his little furry face a big kiss.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

This just brought tears to my eyes. What a lucky boy Bogart is. Welcome home, buddy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

And could there be a better home for Mr Bogart than yours Helenr with all your loving Cat companions to make Mr Bogart feel welcome!

And I ahve the feeling that My Found Cats are all searching for an envelope to send Mr Bogart something from the Found Cat Hotel!!!

Thats wonderful that Mr Bogart now has a home where he will be loved, and we are betting taht Mr Bogart fits into Your Cat Piles with the greatest of ease!!

And that the spirit of Humphrey Bogart loves his namesake and is glad that hes in a Great FurrEver Home!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh my goodness, I think Mr. Bogart is a mini-Magoo! What a purr-ecious fellow! Welcome, sweet boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a gorgeous fluffy gentleman Mr. Bogart is! I just want to scoop him up and give him a big hug.

Love, Columbine

We are all working on a Welcome Home package for Mr. Bogart!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bless you for adopting this gorgeous furry guy! With the right person, some time and a lot of love, anything can be accomplished. Sounds like you have done it!

You are both very lucky to have each other...........

Give this sweet boy some gentle pats from the boys and me............
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a handsome fellow. Thank you so much for taking Bogart in and giving him the chance he deserved. I'm so excited for the both of you. I'm sure ya'll have many years of wonderful companionship ahead.

Amy, Bailey, Cricket, Owen, and Willow

Congrats Helene!!! He sure looks like a sweetheart and I'm glad to hear that he's doing so well in your care.

Yes completed his Adoption Papers over the weekend.. They are being process now.. This weekend I got him used to a Kitty Harness & put a drop leash on it.. I with supervision let him out into the whole house with his harness on & he was non stop all over the house from 7:30 AM until 7:30 PM last night.. When I put him back in his room he was like asleep within 30 min.. He & the others did real well.. I still want to make sure to supervise for a while.. Here is a couple of pics of him in the living room next to a cat toy of course.. Now I did not tell him he had on a pink harness & leash.. SSSSSSShhhhh dont tell..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

He looks just so happy!!

I'm so glad for you two

Melissa

Oh, he is just so adorable!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a cutie boy! I hope you both enjoy many years together! You are the perfect meowmie for him, and that is why the other placements didn't work out.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

What a sweet face he has!!! I'm so glad he's with you!

Welcome home, Bogart!! You're going to be one very happy and loved boy!

Lvpets2002,

What a wonderful happy ending!!! Great job!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!