View Poll Results: Would you llike this as an engagement ring?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! the style is beautiful, so is the sentiment

7 22.58%
  • Yes, even though its not my style, it has "heart"

4 12.90%
  • No, diamonds are the way to go

0 0%
  • No, I want to pick out my own ring

6 19.35%
  • Yes, they can always get something different in the future

9 29.03%
  • Other (please elaborate)

5 16.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engagement ring?

Blog Entries
    Boxing day is an excellent time to buy jewelry. My husband takes me every year now. Don't always find something I like but when I do it's usually half price, yee-ha! I also don't really care for just plain diamonds, as I love color. Semi preciouse stones are lovely too. Everyone is different.

I love the ring and I love the sentiment behind it. I would be thrilled to receive it myself.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    I love the ring and I love the sentiment behind it. I would be thrilled to receive it myself.

Maybe if it doesn't work out with Catnapper's son and his girlfriend......LOLOL. Just teasing around.

I think the ring is gorgeous and the sentiment is really sweet. If she doesn't like it, they can always get a different one later down the road.

I bought my own engagement ring ($30 amazon find!) Michael wasn't too happy about it, but we were tired of waiting to buy something expensive (the price of engagement rings that I liked were ridiculous for our current budget) so he's just going to get me another one later on. I'm in love with this one though, it's simple and pretty .

I have no engagement ring and I'm fine with that. We became engaged 31 years ago and had no money. I made it very clear spending money on rent was much more important than a ring. I don't believe in going into debt, especially at that stage, for 'stuff'.

Present the ring to him with no strings attached. Make a suggestion it could be a temporary or permanent engagement ring and leave it to him to present to her. Make it clear the ring is his to present at this time or not.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!