Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Well I Really Did It This Time!!! Introducing.....(New Pictures Posts #111-113)

Michael , Miquelito and Our Orange Porch Angels are cheering the adoption of a Double Owesome Orangie Cat Of The Future Dynamic Duo!!!
    You can never go wrong with Orangitude!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

~~~ Thud ~~~

That's me, falling on the floor. They are gorgeous - I can totally understand how you simply couldn't resist. I think it's great that you adopted both of them - safety in numbers and all that. They will be great for each other while becoming acclimated to their new home and siblings.

You did good

Oh Tracey, they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! That first photo of Sky with the pair of them is so sweet.
    Welcome home, babies. You have no idea what a fabulous home you just found.

ADORABLE!!! Yes seeing them together, Alani is quite a bit larger than his brother Blaze, how funny.

They are so FLUFFY!!!!! And my what large ears, I suppose they are going to grow into those ears and be BIG orange boys, lol.

Congrats on the Babies!

Oh, they are just adorable! So cute! and so happy to be adopted together to such a wonderful home!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh my goodness!!! They are so adorable!!!
    Just curious, any idea how much they weigh? Jax was almost 10 weeks old when I adopted him and he is sooo much smaller than your twins.

And for the record: I know you would not have adopted these two if you thought you could not handle it. I think they are two lucky little kitties to have found such a wonderful home. And I also hope the other four resident kitties accept them soon. In fact, you will probably have pictures of them snuggling with your older cats before I have one of Paizly and Jax.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Congrats on your new orange babies.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thanks everyone. Actually if I couldn't or didn't want both of them, then they wouldn't have been adopted out to me. They needed to stay together which is just fine with me.

Cindy in their records Blaze was: on 5/28 he was 1lb 1oz , on 6/2 he was 1lb 3oz, and on 6/29 on the day of his neuter he was 2lb 4oz so he must be more than that now. Alani wasn 5/28 1lb 7oz , on 6/2 he was 1lb 8oz, and on 6/29 on the day of his neuter he was 2lb 4oz and he' since grown a bit larger than Blaze. When I pick them up they're very light and they both have bony hips so they actually look larger than they are because of all of the fluff. Their birthdays are 4/30/10 and they were found in Pacifica near the Half Moon bay area. I had to drive to Redwood City to get them but it only took me about 30 minutes or so.

Now I'm learning to really tell them apart. Alani has more white above his nose and Blaze has orange there. Also Alani is a little love bug and wants me to hold him a lot. He also does the silent meow. It's so cute. I trimmed both of their nails without any problems. They were purring the whole time. The lady gave me this plastic clip which you put on the scruff of their neck and it makes them stay still. I even tried this on Ziggy and Sky and it really works.

they are gorgeous tracey!
    congratulations and looking forward to hearing about them!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Dang....now I have kitten envy really baaaaddd......................LOL
    Congrats on bringing these two beauties home!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

So they are about the same size as Jax. They look so much bigger in the picture with you holding them. Must be the fluff.

Hey, where could I get a plastic clip like that? I could really use that for Paizly and Jax. Now I have to have Bruce help me all the time when I need to trim their nails.

I cannot wait to see more pictures of the orange twins.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

yes I'm interested in the plastic clip too and would it work on a 6 year old mountain lion sized kitten? ((kloe ))
    for the record - I've no idea who would poo poo for getting these two - guess that is b/c I don't post here as much anymore - out of the loop. But They are GOREGOUS and I'm thrilled for you - sometimes when you are sad - the joy of a baby will make you smile again.
    I hope that made sense!
    ((hugs))
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    So they are about the same size as Jax. They look so much bigger in the picture with you holding them. Must be the fluff.

Hey, where could I get a plastic clip like that? I could really use that for Paizly and Jax. Now I have to have Bruce help me all the time when I need to trim their nails.

I cannot wait to see more pictures of the orange twins.
    I know that the lady said that they're very hard to find and she couldn't even remember the name of where she got it. She said that a lot rescue groups get them. It looks like a plastic pair of scissors except that it has flat prongs on the end. You have to pull up their scruff and then you press down and clip the skin. It doesn't hurt the cat but it makes them not move and relax. It doesn't work forever so you still have to be quick about trimming their nails. I just couldn't believe that it also worked on Sky. I've had to muzzle him because he gets so crazy and he'll try to bite me and growl and hiss.

I guess they're called binder clips but I can't find a place online that sells them. Here's a link that says you can buy them from an office supply store. This isn't the kind that I have though. Here's the link:http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/510696. Here's an article talking about scruffing a cats neck and the calming effects of it: http://veterinarymedicine.dvm360.com.../detail/650761. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post
    yes I'm interested in the plastic clip too and would it work on a 6 year old mountain lion sized kitten? ((kloe ))
    for the record - I've no idea who would poo poo for getting these two - guess that is b/c I don't post here as much anymore - out of the loop. But They are GOREGOUS and I'm thrilled for you - sometimes when you are sad - the joy of a baby will make you smile again.
    I hope that made sense!
    ((hugs))
    I can pm you about it if you'd like. I also kept telling everyone that I didn't want to adopt any more cats and I wanted to get down to only two and that the time just wasn't right for me. Well as you know women can change their minds and I just got an over whelming urge to adopt a fluffy orange male kitten which turned into two because they needed to be adopted together.

I've always wanted a med/long haired orange male kitten but I was never able to find one before. I really do think that my RB Sunny had something to do with this because he saw how much I missed having a male orangie around.

Aaawwwww! What a wonderful surprise. I agree- they have Somali faces so I am sure Sunny sent them.
    Oh- that will be so much fun over the next months
    Orion waves hi and says he wants to come and play.

Congratulations Tracey! They are both gorgeous

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets