Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I've been AWOL

I am glad you are starting to feel better after so many devastating losses.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Lorraine I am so sorry to hear of your sad happening - you are in my thoughts and prayers for the future.

It is so nice to see you back here and I hope you will post when you feel a little better.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Lorraine, it is good to see you back here again, I have missed you and your posts. I'm so sorry to hear that you have experienced so many difficult losses recently. I know it is hard but remember that your Pet Talk family is here for you when you need us. Sending hugs to you and your kitties.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh Lorraine, how completely awful! (((HUGs))) I am sorry you had to endure so much grief in such a short period.

Oh Lorraine, I'm so sorry to be reading this. So many sad things happening in such a short amount of time. I hope that you will be strong and take in all the love that your other kitties will be giving to you.

Take care, and love and hugs to you!
    Jennie

We are so sorry that you had these losses so close together and the Cats that you wanted to help were sadly not meant to be and became Angels. And losing your devoted Friend Buddy was so tragic.
    The good thing is that those Cats
    have joined Willy and Buddy and are Your Angels now!!!
    And they will be there to meet yyou in LOVE.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Lorraine, I am so very sorry to read of all this grief and pain you have been going through, one thing after another over such a short period of time. So much heartbreak. I wish I could reach through and just hug you as tightly as I could for a while..

I lit a candle for you: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=10215072.

Praying for comfort and peace of mind for you, and sending loads of love, hugs, and purrs,

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Big {{{hugs}}} to you Lorraine. I'm glad to see that you are back and posting. What an ordeal you've had to endure. I'm so sorry for all the heartache and sadness. We are here for you and wrap our arms around you. You are never alone.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.