Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Willow is missing! - HOME! HOME! HOME! - #42

I so hope Willow will find her way home! I know how worried you are, but when she gets hungry, she wil most most likely turn up. She may even be quite near, having a good laugh at you.

Sending best wishes that she will come home very soon!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I hope Willow comes back to her warm and safe home. Crossing fingers and paws.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Still no sign. We've posted fliers at each house for blocks. Put signs next to the mailboxes. I went to the SPCA and looked in every cage. Filled out a lost pet form. Went through the Dead on Arrival forms. Went to the vet to get the microchip info to add to the SPCA form.

We received 1 phone call from a guy a block away saying he saw her at 7:30 this morning on his neighbor's porch. I went over there shaking her treat container. No sign of her. Talked to the guy (whose porch she was last seen) and he's on the lookout.

It's 28 degrees. Snowing like crazy. I could barely see where I was walking. Hit glare ice, went down like a ton of bricks and broke my glasses. Crawled back home to thaw out and put ice on the goose egg on my knee.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaah, I want my Willow!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

More prayers on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98

It's 28 degrees. Snowing like crazy. I could barely see where I was walking. Hit glare ice, went down like a ton of bricks and broke my glasses. Crawled back home to thaw out and put ice on the goose egg on my knee.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaah, I want my Willow!
    Oh gosh, I am so sorry & wish I could personally come & help you look for
    her. Take care for yourself as well. At least he saw her, hopefully, he
    might see her again. Strong prayers for Willow's safe return.

This is one of my biggest fears for my cats too. I have two who seem to
    be fascinated with the outside every time I open the door.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just read this thread!!! Everyone of us know what you are going thru!! Many prayers that Willow returns to you ASAP!!! ((((hugs)))) for Mom and Dad!!! COME HOME WILLOW!!! IT IS TOO COLD FOR YOU TO BE OUT!!!Our Angels, Mickey Roo, Ashley, Sylvia, Miss Boo Boo Kitty, Spunky, and Ralph Syracuse are out there helping to guide your Willow home!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Geez, I got my HOPE up so high when I saw "update"... OH NO! She is going to be out in all that tonight?? POOR Willow! Did you leave that guy your phone number so he could call you if he sees her?

Let me ask you here, your vet didn't give you the micro chip stuff to register her number so if she is lost anywhere in the USA, they could find you or your vet? My vet gives me a whole pack of stuff, the thing that you attach to their collar with the number on it, the package inserts with the numbers peel and stick and bar code and the form to register it.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Would the guy let you leave food on the porch for her???

I know you are worried - but think about this - the reason you can't see her is that she has bundled away from the snow. Kitties are good at this...and she was seen ALIVE, as far as anyone knows, right?

HUGS HUGS HUGS and PRAYERS...we need Gary's angel squad...

I hope your knee is better....I am sure that Willow is ok....rest that knee up, so she can cuddle up on it when she gets home!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Singing up a storm for Willow to come home very soon!!!!
    Mommy to Timothy, Cheese, Chaz and Junior...and RB Baby Doodles

Prayers and good thoughts and guiding energies for Willow's safe return home.

Hugs and purrs,
    Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Geez, I got my HOPE up so high when I saw "update"... OH NO! She is going to be out in all that tonight?? POOR Willow! Did you leave that guy your phone number so he could call you if he sees her?

Let me ask you here, your vet didn't give you the micro chip stuff to register her number so if she is lost anywhere in the USA, they could find you or your vet? My vet gives me a whole pack of stuff, the thing that you attach to their collar with the number on it, the package inserts with the numbers peel and stick and bar code and the form to register it.
    All the fliers have our phone number and address. That's how he knew to call us.

We adopted Willow and Willy from Friends of Pets. They already had them microchipped. Our adoption contract stated that Friends of Pets would keep the microchips registered in their name. I got the info from the -====io (sorry, that was Pepper walking across the keyboard) vet so now I can register it myself at the online boards.

Poor Pepper is pacing with worry. (across your keyboard)

Still praying for Willow's safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Would the guy let you leave food on the porch for her???

I know you are worried - but think about this - the reason you can't see her is that she has bundled away from the snow. Kitties are good at this...and she was seen ALIVE, as far as anyone knows, right?

HUGS HUGS HUGS and PRAYERS...we need Gary's angel squad...

I hope your knee is better....I am sure that Willow is ok....rest that knee up, so she can cuddle up on it when she gets home!
    Yes, we will leave food and also a bed. I have 2 Snuggle Safe's that I will nuke in the microwave. I'll put them in the bed, under a towel and they will stay warm for several hours. We are praying that someone has taken her in out of the weather and that we get a phone call soon. It is getting dark again and still snowing.

oh my gosh! I hope you guys find her soon! had she ever been outside before, or was this just her being curious and dashing out the door?? Poor thing! She must be frozen! I hope you find her soon!!

Can you leave something for her on your front door step too? That is the way she went out, righ? Might be the only way she knows to get back in? Just a thought.

As someone else already said, we all know the feeling, and we are all praying for Willow to get back home quickly!!!