Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Tired,Up High and Cool

Fritz snoozing by the couch this morning,up on Mom's knee while she was talking to Larry and Marlene,they had a good time at the cottage,nice weather and late this afternoon having a cool rest on the kitchen floor.Fritz came up this morning and right behind the couch,we think he goes there to bite and scratch.There were fireworks last night,he apparently didn't hear them, dehumidifier was going,but he would listen the odd time.He had cereal and toast,I did three lawns,but had a break between the second one and ours,was supposed to Larry's he never came tot take me up with the lawn mower,still hasn't got theirs fixed,Mom is going to talk to him.It is bothering Marlene.It was warm today but at least there was a breeze.Mom saw my Aunt today,she seem pretty good,was a little mixed up.She got a little ornery wit my Uncle asking him if laundry was done,was the grass swept on the patio,said his hat was dirty.She wanted to get out of bed a one point,to pick up peas that came off her plate.She has corns and bunions,that may factor in,has been up walking.Had meatloaf and Fried Potatoes,Fritz had some and Coconut Pie for dessert,so did Fritz.Had a play with his Monkey after supper,just had water,was looking at the dish,now having a bone.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

I think you're all over the place, buddy. Such a cute guy. Too bad the firecrackers have started. Delilah will be hiding more than being out. Thunder too. We had some showers overnight. I see you're keeping the whole house in order, Fritzie!! Be a good boy!!

Barry, I hope your pains are letting up. I know I really have to be careful when I do anything these days. Take it easy and rest!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

cooling off,snoozing and panting

Fritz cooling off down here last night,snoozing in the doorway upstairs this morning and down her tonight under the coffee table panting.this morning ,went behind the couch,then later came out,tail was going wanted cereal so slid it over to him.He then had my toast then Mom's.He snoozed in the kitchen to cool off,had lunch with me,Summer Sausage Sandwich.Supper was Fried Potatoes,Salad , Meatloaf then Coconut Cream Pie for dessert,Fritz had some and his own,he carted his Monkey up and down the stairs after supper,came down with Mom when I had my bath.He had Ice cream for himself then ours,he got the last of Mom's in a Cone.Wagged his tail for water,now under the couch.My Aunt is doing pretty well,had some tests,no heart damage,will stay and get therapy so she is better on her feet,will have someone help to get in an out of the tub and for clipping toenails.Didn't do a whole lot today,later on vacuumed the car and cleaned the windows inside,Mom will take it to the car wash Thursday,get the new one Friday,Fritz off to the groomers tomorrow,will need a brushing before going.mom has a Fashion Show/Salad Luncheon at the church tomorrow,fills in for someone at gift shop Thursday,a Pot Luck dinner at church Fritz then get the new car.been a little muggy this week, feels like in the 90's,all I do tomorrow is go with mom with Fritz the go and get him then vacuum upstairs,Mom receiving a Rose for her 80th birthday,getting it this Thursday,birthday is next week.Still have that pain in my right leg side,right up top at the back of my right leg,keep having to shift to the left,bugged me when I was out vacuuming the car.

Hey there, cutie pie!! I decided now that the coffee table is your favorite place to be to cool off, Fritzie!! It looks cool there. It's just sweltering hot here already and miserable. I wish we had the cooler weather back. Have fun at the groomers tomorrow Mr. Fritz!! Play with the cats and love every minute of it.
    It sounds like your Aunt is doing better, Barry. I wish her all the best.

I would give anything for my Mom to participate in anything like your Mom, Barry. You're so lucky she enjoys her life so much. It's the best way to keep her going. My Mom gave up when she stopped working and she is in sad shape now. I hope your Mom has the best birthday ever. She is a wonderful lady and deserves a wonderful birthday. My best to her and a giant HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Barry, you might have a touch of sciatica. That's what it sounds like. Take it easy.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cool and Tired

Fritz this morning peeking around the corner of the couch and out in the doorway,laying down,he ended up in the kitchen snoozing.He came up around 20 to 7 sniffed by bowl,then just stood the,I slid the dish on the tray to him and he had it,then he had my toast.He had mom's while he was beside the couch,had to slide her dish to him and he had it.he had a nap behind the couch,he got a brushing before going to the groomers.He rode on the back seat,had the air conditioning going.I carried him,tail was going,the groomer Michelle was outside doing a little gardening,Fritz was squirming to get down so I did and and gave him to Michelle.Another warm one today,around 86,feeling like 96,maybe thundershowers tomorrow night,weekend 72-75,chance of a shower Monday and 77.

Hi, sweet Fritz! I wonder what's on your mind as you rest on the carpet. Hope you had a good day. happy Wednesday!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Looks like you're resting after the big day at the groomer, eh Fritzie? You sure look tired. It is really warm there. You guys stay cool. I try to avoid going outside unless it's necessary here.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Being Cozy,spiffy,cool,strolling and eating

Fritz yesterday in the kitchen and on the coffee table napping after being at the groomers,Fritz on the back of the chair wanting some Pie,cozy on mom's knee last night,being cool in the kitchen corner,strolling outside this morning,cozy beside the couch and getting a cool breeze from the air register in the living room,Mom doesn't like him doing this,messes up the curtains.When I went to get him yesterday,he was in a container,was quiet,probably sleeping,carried him out and he rested on the back seat in my car for the ride home.A little later,went o Larry's to cut their lawn,took it in his truck,came and got me.The lawn hadn't been cut in 2 and a half weeks since I lastt did it,took it last night to be repaired.I had to do the back twice it was so long, and it was warm,didn't help leg any.This morning,Fritz had his cereal and toast from me and Mom,I had one lawn to do,washed the car,get the new one tomorrow after Mom goes to her church unit's Potluck dinner,saw it outside,looks nicer.Fritz had lunch with me, same as yesterday,we went to McDaonald's after he came back from gift shop,brought back a bit of Big Mac, it has been remodeled,not a lot of room to be in line and for people to come and go,lot more walls.Fritz now snoozing,had water earlier was begging for bones.

My Cozy Fella

Fritz cozy beside the couch this morning.Fritz ad toast and cereal before going behind the couch,he had a itch he had to attend to and went behind the couch to make himself feel better.He has been in my chair upstairs,been barking at noises,had a little rain this morning,sun shining now.Get the new car later.My Aunt still in the hospital,they took her to another hospital yesterday for tests,she won't go home until she is more steady on her feet.Fritz got a birthday card form his Aunties yesterday.They said they would try to get up here for his and Mom's birthday.They don't know that Marlene is planning a outing for Mom next Thursday,Mom don't know yet,she thinks she is going with just one friend for lunch ,instead a few ladies and myself ,maybe the Aunties too.

I think it's great you all are having a surprise party for your Mom, Barry. That's so nice. She will love it!! Her picture is fantastic. She looks much younger than 80.
    Fritzie:::do I see that you got a shorter cut for the summer? Good for you. Great pictures of you. Glad to see you were checking on the ducks. Have a great holiday weekend, sweetheart!!!
    Barry, stupid question...does Canada celebrate Memorial Day as well?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

So So Sleepy

Fritz this afternoon snoozing above the step to the kitchen and in Mom's chair.Mom had her Potluck dinner at church,she took Rice Salad with Peas in it.I shared a sandwich with Fritz for lunch Summer Sausage.Supper was a Submarine sandwich,Fritz had some,had Ice cream tonight,mix of Strawberry and Black Cherry for me and Mom had Maple Walnut in a cone.Fritz is into his biting and scratching may need something from the vet for that.The Aunties called this morning,they said they are coming Friday.I mentioned ot my sister they were thinking of coming on Thursday,she said she may call them,may have,they probably fibbed a bit saying they are coming Friday when maybe they are coming on Thursday,will have to wait and see.Going to Larry and Marlene's for supper on Sunday,his birthday is Monday,he will be 61.Her is getting a GPS device for his birthday,they are going to a wedding in Quebec in July,this way they won't get lost,Larry had a tendency for doing this.Some good news,my Aunt is home to start feeling better and recove,it was something to do with her heart.We don't have Memorial Day here Terry,our holiday weekend was last week,Victoria Day weekend in honor of Queen Victoria of Great Britain.
    Last edited by fritz03; 05-28-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Awww, Fritz! Anywhere you choose to rest, and Barry takes a photo, you are so photogenic! Happy weekend, cutie!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Thanks Barry. I'm sorry I didn't wish you well last week.
    Fritzie, you look exhausted on the steps but completely adorable.
    Barry, I'm glad to hear your Aunt is better. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sleeping and Flipping

Fritz in Mom's chaiur this morning and later in my chair all flipped over.He had breakfast from us,napped behind the couch and in the chair and kitchen.Yesterday we had to Fritz in his cage,he was barking and afraid people would her him,he didn't like it.I had my haircut,feels cooler,had the car out today,rides really nice.Mom had Toasted Tomato Sandwich for lunch whole had the rest of her submarine sandwich.It's been a lazy day for Fritz,a lot of snoozing,he will wake up now,Mom getting supper,it is Chicken Strips and Rice Salad.

Ah, Fritz! There you are in two very familiar places, mom's chair and on the blue blanket! I bet you will get some chicken at supper time. Happy Saturday, cutie!