Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Part-time, Full-time, or No time?

I'm not employeed but I do take care of my father who lives about 35 miles away. I have someone hired to help me with him or I would be busy with him 24/7. As it is he can still live alone at home but I'm afraid it won't last much longer.

From Decker with Love

I work full time and have no internet access at work. My schedual really varies, so sometimes I work super early in the morning, sometimes normal hours and my least favorite the evening shift.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I work full time and we aren't supposed to be on inet unless it's work related. Some people follow it some don't -- I have snuck on a couple times but nothing like some people.
    I usually check computer in the morning and then when I get home.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I work full time, 9 to 5 and I can surf the net and be on PT after my work is done or at lunch. I try not to stay on PT too long because I also like the fact the dogs are with me and I can play with them when the day is slow at work.

I am not quite full time. 25 to 35 hours most weeks. it varies. I could get full time hours but I think it would kill me.

no internet (no computers) at work so I am completely OFF PT all that time.

full time, and if overtime is offered, i grab it. while i can get the internet at work, i never look at anything beyond the professional websites or msnbc. there are rules against internet usage, so i'm not gonna push it, cause i'd rather read PT then work somedays!
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I work full time and the only computers I work with are hooked up to the machinery. I'm afraid if I could be on PT at work I would lose my job.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

8. Where do I check....it depends....??? I am self-employed. Some weeks I work part-time, some weeks full-time, and some weeks no-time. My desire is about 75% but I am at the whim of my clients.

Full time & spend all day onthe chat boards & msn.. I do ALL my work & I do a great job! I also have 2 jobs in 1. I work in 2 departments & am liked in both.

I work full time and I am on the computer almost all day, but have little time to check PT. I do try to get on once or twice during the work day to quickly browse through and see if there is any big news. Even thrn Im in and out in under 5 minutes, and rarely do I post from work.

Full-time, 7am to 4pm, and a two-hour a day commute. I also used to do volunteer work for 6-12 hours a week but gave that up when so many of my older cats became ill. I do keep PT on as one of my web tabs and dip in occasionally during the day depending on how busy I am. I work for the state so we get what is termed "de minimus" computer use for personal matters during breaks. The people they are likely to go after are those who use it to run a business, so a little PT I don't think they mind.

Mostly retired but still build a few computers for friends and neighbors, fix any hardware problems, some programming but never any virus removal or anything related to Windows.
    I check in here at any time of the day.

I work full time as a dog groomer. No computers at work though so PT has to wait until after.

*Thanks Ashley*

I did not return to work this school year because we originally thought we would be going to China before the end of the school year. However, things changed, so I'm at home with lots of free time. I do most of the day-to-day work on our website business, but it is still in its early stages, so it doesn't take up a huge amount of time.

I work two jobs. My new job is full time. My first job is part time. If I'm lucky, some days I work 6 hours. But I work 15 hours most days. I rarely have time for PT anymore.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]