Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rest In peace, my dear sweet Zsa-Zsa

Rest In Peace Zsa-Zsa, you will now play at rainbow bridge with your brother and all the other pet talk cats. You are forever in the Zara's thoughts as I'm sure she is in yours

Rest in peace, Zsa-Zsa. Oh, Zara, as you said, you are so lucky to have grown up with such a lovely example of love and devotion, independence and grace beside you all the way, as an example to aspire to. She is lovely, and will always be a part of you, curled into a purring ball in the corner of your heart, for those moments when you most need her.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know that you loved Zsa-Zsa, and she knows that also.

RIP little one, and play hard at the RB.

It is a wonderful Eulogy that you made for the obviously most beloved family member I could even have heard of.
    I hope that as me and Clover grow older together, we can be as close as you were to Zsa-Zsa.
    Rest in peace, little one, and know that you were loved.

I'm just sad that I only recently discovered Pet Talk, for I might have been able to have heard more about her earlier on, when such things were of a happier note instead of this heartbreaking experience.

But she is away from pain now, and I'm sure she is looking after you wherever she is, waiting to be reunited when your own time comes many years from now.
    She would not want you to be sad, but instead to look back on the memories you had of her with fondness, to know that you were truly loved by such a wonderful creature.

^Boyfriend^.....^Me!^...............^Clover^...... ........^Echo^

Unhappy

Please accept my sympathy(and empathy, too) on the loss of your dear Zsa-Zsa. Thank you for sharing her story and the lovely poem with us. She will always be with you. Zsa-Zsa knows that it was a heart breaking decision to make on her behalf and loves you ever more than you will ever know. Take care of yourself. Sleep softly sweet Zsa-Zsa...
    Nine is Fine!!

R.I.P. Zsa Zsa, you will be forever missed by all of us. Soni, Isis, and Lily all meow and hope that you are getting a plentiful nip supply at the bridge.

Oh Zara, tears flow for your sake. I am glad that you are holding up. Maybe, in time, Zsa Zsas memory can be honoured by another kitty?

The poem is a beautiful heartfelt tribute to Zsa Zsa,and very well written might I say, I am very sorry to hear that she has gone to the RB, but she will be at peace now,playing alongside all the other wonderful RB kitties,my deepest sympathy to you, i know how hard it is for you and how heavy your heart feels right now, but treasure those special memories of your beloved companion, HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm so sorry hun, RIP Zsa-Zsa
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I am so very sorry to hear about Zsa Zsa. Such sad news.

The poem is lovely. Keep her memories close to heart, they will eventually heal the pain.

Just wanted to say how beautiful your tribute to Zsa Zsa was.I'm sure
    she will be forever in your heart. Rest in peace sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Talking

Zsa Zsa is with all the Pet Angels as they are touring Northern Canada.
    They are in a great place with salmon ,char fish and Caribou.
    She knows that what you did was hard,but she is now no longer in pain, and theres lots of good things in store for her.
    And you will join again, and the friendship will never go away.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry to hear about Zsa-Zsa. I know she will forever live on in your heart. Thank you for sharing your wonderful poem. {{{HUGS}}}

RIP always, Zsa-Zsa.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

How heartbreaking to lose your lifelong friend, Zara. She was a very beautiful girl and so very loved while on this earth. Rest in Peace dear sweet Zsa Zsa and play really hard at the bridge sweetie

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Zara, your Zsa-Zsa was a beautiful girl and your tribute to her is, as Barbar expressed, a work of art. She will be with you in spirit forever.

Rest in Peace Little One.

Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Sweet Zsa Zsa, godspeed to the Bridge. You were so loved and will never be forgotten.

RIP baby.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!