Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Lost Our Home

thank you lord, you and your critters are unhurt. prayers that amadeus is quickly located. and you find a better rental. hugs, joyce in columbus
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I know just how you feel, a couple of years ago, my house burned to the ground. We lost everything except the clothes on our back, we were lucky enough to get our cats, bird, and our dog out. There were no casualties. We were very worried about Mario, who was running loose, and runnning trying to look in the windows of the burning house.

If not for the People here at Pet Talk, I don't know what I would have done, they stood behind me all the way.

I am so glad none of you were hurt, please let us know if you lost all your stuff. You were not very clear on that. It is so hard to lose everything like this, you end up with a feeling of no place to go, as you stand watching your home go up in flames, please, please let us know if you need anything.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

She already stated they didn't lose any of their things, the fire didn't reach that end of the building thankfully. They just need to be able to go in and get their things out as soon as they can.

I hope you are able to find a new place to live soon and that you find Amadeus. Our prayers are with you.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Thanks Vela for the info, I just know how heartbreaking it is to loose your home. I am so happy to hear they didn't loose anything. When my house burned, we lost everything! If not for you people, I don't know what I would have done!

Thanks again for the information, I won't worry so much now. I'll just send some prayers along the way to the family, that everything goes smoothly, and they find a home quickly.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Yes it's definitely a horrible ordeal no matter what, but it's a great blessing not to lose everything. It is hard to find a new place quickly, and they need to get their things out asap and get them into storage until they find a place, but it could have been so much worse so I am glad that it wasn't. I'm with you, will just keep sending prayers that they are able to get their things asap and find a new place to live that works for them with Bailey.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Oh no , that is terrible..... . It is good to hear though that all of you and all your stuff are safe! I hope you find a new place to stay asap!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

OMG, I just can't believe this. I'm very glad to hear that you, your family and pets all were able to get out and that none of your things were destroyed. I just hope you'll be able to find a new place to live so you don't have to let Bailey go.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and please keep us updated on how your doing.

(((HUGS)))
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

OMG, this is so devastating The most important thing right now is that you're all safe and not hurt. Hopefully a new place to live will appear soon...

Tons of prayers on the way for you and your family, please keep us updated

(((((HUGS)))))
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

My heart and prayers are with you and all those who were living there. This has to have you so upset.... Prayers also for those that were hurt....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm so sorry...I hope you find Amadeus and you are able to find a place that will take all of your pets. I will be sending good thoughts your way.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm just glad that you are safe. I hope you are able to find a place soon.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

What a horrible thing to happen, but I'm glad you're safe.

My thoughts are with you, and I hope you'll find a suitable place for you and your pets.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Gosh, what an awful tragedy. Glad to hear everyone is safe though. Prayers that you find a rental that will allow everyone.

I've been following the news reports and it has been devastating for so many This is a terrible situation and I am so sorry for you and your family. Thank goodness most of your pets are safe and I hope you find the one that got away

If I can help in any way please send me a pm - prayers and hugs to you and hope that you will soon find a new home.

Please let us all know how things progress,
    Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

How devastating! I'm so sorry. I'm so glad to hear You and your family are all safe, and you guys didn't lose any items. I'll be praying you guys can find a place where Bailey is allowed. {{hugs}}