Thread: Pictures of where you live

Here's my little corner of the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Here's my place:

Taken a couple weeks ago

Taken in December 06.

jackmilliesmom - how old is your house, do you know? And what's that wee building across from you with the steps leading up the side to the odd door?

No pictures of our house at the moment, I'll try to dig one up later.

I just love seeing american homes, they are quite different to ours here down under, and of course the beautiful quaint stone cottages in the UK or Ireland, are always great to see,just love that history.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

jackmilliesmom, what a wonderful house! I'm jealous!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I'm not in a house but here it is.....

First pic is my apt building called Palace Quay (pronouned Key)

Second a view from my deck looking SE overlooking the Fraser River

Third is the morning sunrise from the same view - SE

Fourth is a Winter sunrise....

Fifth is.....well.....my deck setup in the summer.....
    ...the glass is just a prop...yeah, that's it....a prop.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PalaceQuay.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	35186   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BalconyView1.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	35187   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunrise.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	35188   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winter sunrise1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	35189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Table and glass 2.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	35190  

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick

I'm not in a house ...

a view from my deck looking SE overlooking the Fraser River ...
    WOW!

WAY Cool View of the River!

You got a parachute to use if sumpin goes "wrong" UP There?
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Quote Originally Posted by mugsy
    My husband and I agree that the Irish cottage is just way too cool and our house pales in comparison!
    Don't say that I am sure your house is just as beautiful and would love to see it. We are still renovating ours and the building in the back of one of the pictures is called a piggary years ago people would keep pigs and this would be their home. We have knocked a full door in teh back of it and that is where the doggies stay during the day when we are at work and at night they do not like to sleep in the house for some reason.

Inside it we have a wooden kennel/house for them that is raised 4 inches off the ground and in that they have their cushion and two blankets, a box full of toys and a radio... yes I know kinda sad but they love it they are only short of getting a phone and a t.v. what can I say we have the most spoiled dogs in ireland I think.
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    jackmilliesmom - how old is your house, do you know? And what's that wee building across from you with the steps leading up the side to the odd door?

No pictures of our house at the moment, I'll try to dig one up later.
    I just explained in an earlier post about the building at the back and what it is called. Our house is approximately 120 years old and there were 3 families reared there and they had at the very least 12 children in each but guess what we only have 4 rooms in the house upstairs would have been 2 bedrooms and downstairs would have been a bedroom and a kitchen. They would have had an outdoor toilet at the side of the piggary which is still there but has a more modern toilet in it now. We use that when my husband is working in his workshop as for him to come in and use hte bathroom upstairs he would drag plasterdust and other yucky stuff through the house. We have converted one of the bedrooms upstairs into a bathroom and the bedroom downstairs is now our sitting room.

We love it and plan to extend on to it as per our planning conditions and in keeping wiht the house. We intend to knock the piggary and use the granite stone from that in the extension.

Our house is made from granite stone and the walls from outside to in are 3 foot thick, we have replaced the old wooden windows with the nearest style of pvc windows. We love where we live as we look across at a farm on the other side of the road and pick out our lamb for easter dinner and the rest of the year, sorry lamb lovers but that is a way of life I am afraid....
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Our home is a work in progress. I hope the yard will look much better in the coming months. I have certainly been working hard on it!

I love seeing where all of you reside. Each of you has a unique and lovely home!!! I like this thread!!!!

11. Hey Glacier...I would like to trade houses with you.....

Logan..is that a Japanese maple??? Gorgeous...

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier
    Here's my place:

Taken a couple weeks ago

Taken in December 06.
    Does it happen to be up for sale??? I am in LOVE!

we could have trading houses instead of trading spouses eh lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I love your house BCollie_Kelly! Everyone has nice houses and mine is all ugly compared to everyone elses
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I don't have pictures of it on this computer, but on my laptop. I'll have to start warming it up now, it takes forever to start.