Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you having for breakfast?

I had a banana with peanut butter and a bowl of Lucky Charms.. yummo.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

I had a cucumber.

Eating when I first get up makes me nauseous.
    Same here. Even on weekends, I have to be up for at least a couple of hours before eating anything.

On weekdays I don't eat breakfast at all. Depending on what I'm doing on the weekend I might have a scrambled egg on toast or if I'm on the run, I won't eat anything until Noon'ish or so.

I don't do cold or hot cereal. Pancakes rarely.....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I always have the same breakfast every day, 30grms of cereal with low fat milk, i vary what i have, at the moment i am having weetbix ,but it is often wwatchers cereal,Tropicana.

Slick do you know when i was younger i never ate breakfast, like in my twenties, as i felt just like you do nauseous, honestly it is just habit and what your body gets used to , it takes a while for the adjustment, but now i could never ever go without brekky, i believe it is the most important meal of the day, after all i compare it to your car that needs gas to get it going, a healthy brekky, clears the brain, gets the body up and going,now just wish i could get my hubby to eat it lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

5. I would be very happy to eat breakfast every day...and that holds me for just about the whole day! I love breakfast and most breakfast goods. Eggs, bacon, pancakes (also without syrup), cereal....

However, most days I have a bagel with cheddar cheese melted on it.

Today I had macaroni and cheese with bacon in it.

Just wanted to add that pancakes are my weakness!! I make pancakes at least a few times a week and keep a good stash in the freezer for when I don't feel like cooking them. I almost always make half a batch of regular pancakes and the other half of chocolate chip pancakes. I'm the only one who likes chocolate chip pancakes so that works out GREAT for me
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

This morning I made a grilled cheese. I normally put bacon on it, but we were out.

I normally don't stop to eat. I usually get up and start taking care of the animals. I don't eat breakfest until about 2pm when the tattoo shop opens and I take a breather.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    I don't do cold or hot cereal. Pancakes rarely.....

Cold ceral is not a breakfast food. It's a bedtime snack! At least that's what my Dad taught me. I have many fond memories of talks with my Dad at 9pm over a bowl of Cornflakes!

Kashi cereal with fresh strawberries and banana

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am different. I have to eat breakfast. If I don't I will be sick the entire day.

I always have cereal for breakfast or a bagel with cream cheese. sometimes bacon. it depends on my mood, really. Cocoa wheats (hot cereal) are good, too. I usually put milk, syrup, and lots of sugar in them
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

MMMMMM... Multigrain bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam! MY FAVOURITE.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

I HAVE to eat breakfast or the entire day *up till Lunch that is* I will feel sick. I normally eat many meals a day (around 6) so skipping one for me takes quite a big toll...

Since I have school in the morning, I normally eat something quick and easy. Today I had waffles; the ones you just plop in the toaster that is. Most of the time I'll have whatever cereal there is. I also enjoy eating oatmeal with cinnamon and lots of brown sugar...mmmm.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Oatmeal again Today I added brown sugar, pecans and raisins so it was a nice filling and yummy meal. I used to have instant but have now gone to the quicking (3 minute) stovetop variety and like that so much better because it is more chewy and I like the texture. Oh and I now want to try the brown sugar and cinnamon after reading it here. hmmmm bet some fresh or dried apple would be good in that, too.

Hubby and I are on Weight Watchers so that breakfast uses up a good amount of the daily points - but we only eat twice a day most days

It is interesting to read that many of you feel nauseated when eating quickly after getting up...I am the opposite and wake feeling so empty that I feel sick if I don't eat within the first hour or so.

I pulled a loaf of Banana Bread out of the freezer a couple of days ago and had that this morning It was SO good I always make two loaves when I make banana bread but this is the first time I have frozen and later defrosted a loaf. It wasn't quite as wonderful as when it was first made but a few seconds in the microwave and a smear of butter and it was ALMOST as good
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl