Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger Ranch... not good news

Catty and Medusa

Good point...I hope we do get programs like that soon..keep up the good work. Also, cute pics everyone!
    I will also say a prayer for the Tiger Ranch survivors.

Yes I wish PA would have more funds especially for people who want to help the cats on the streets but there are just no funds available to do so.

I have rescued cats before many from Bellefonte and the sad thing is, is the owners are just not taking the responsibility for their own pets. I know the last rescue I got involved in ended up costing me more money then I thought it would and I tried getting help but no funds were available or around. I did get 2 generous donations which I will keep their names anonymous but that did help.

As for this situation I was talking with Shirley Fonda (Fondas Foundling I helped her out in the past with cat rescuing) she mentioned that she got a letter from the President from the SPCA in Philly stating how much he was involved in helping getting the cats from Tiger Ranch to the SPCA.

He said he only euthanized the very sick but still that's just so sad it even came to that.

But I also understand how you may think you are able to help animals out and then it turns out to be a bigger problem then you thought.