Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Few pics of cats in the garden- *another picture added post 12*

Ellie, your garden guests are beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

HERES PHILIP WHO ONCE WAS EATING FROM THE TINS OF CAT FOOD IN THE BLUE BOX , NOW HES GOT A GREAT HOME THANKS TO THE ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION.

AND THIS CAT I CANNOT PLACE AT ALL, THIS IS SO MANY YEARS AGO.

AND POUNCER ROCCALNO WHOS STILL OUT THERE, AND STILL EATS HERE BUT WONT COME IN, EXCEPT WHEN SHE SNEAKS INTO THE BASEMENT.
    AND POUNCER KARINA WHO HAS A GRETA FURREVER HOME NOW, AND THANKFULLY WAS NOT WITH KITTEN.

AND ELLIE MAY CHRISTINE NAMED AFTER PAWLAS ELLIE ANGEL.
    SHES GOT A GREAT HOME NOW TOO.

AND A RECENT VISTOR WHOSE NAME I HAVE FORGOTTEN.
    AS I HAVE THIS WINTER VISITOR, MAYBE IT WILL CLICK WHEN I SEE THE FULL PHOTO.
    I AM JUST GLAD FOR AUNT JANICE WHOSE HELP HAS BEEN INVALUABLE FOR TAKING IN THESE DEAR PORCHIES AND WE ARE AIMONG T0 TAME THE YET UNTAMED SCRAPPITO

AND LITTLE SCRATCHIEST TOO.
    GOD BLESS THESE DEAR LITTLE ONES!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

NO HERES ELLIE MAY CHRISTINE, MY EYES ARE WEAK.
    AND ANOTHER VISITOR IN THE COLD.
    NO MATTER THERE ALWAYS FOOD HERE IF THE BLACK BIRDS DONT BEAT THEM TO THE FOOD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum View Post
    Hey Ellie! did the kebab menu have anything to do with their visits

I was going to ask that too, lol!!!

I love those visitors of yours, they are absolutely gorgeous. That tuxie would be in my house in a heartbeat, lol!

They're both gorgeous. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us.

Just a few more photos- these were taken ages ago (so not best quality as it was before I got my new camera), but I found them on my PC so I thought I would post them...

This kitty is such a talker... whenever I go out and take photos of him/her and I say something like 'hey kitty kitty', he/she will meow right back at me! We have had some great conversations...

This is a picture I posted on this thread before, but I lightened it up a bit... and then there is another one which I think is the same kitty.

Lastly we have this beauty who I saw on my way to school. Sadly when I was off ill one week I heard of a cat being hit by a car and I haven't seen this kitty since
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

It's fun to see pictures taken a while ago and it's easy to see why these have taken your heart. As for the last sweetie, I'm praying that the reason you haven't see her is some kind person took her in and is giving her the life every kitty deserves filled with love and care.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE