Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long lost relatives...

What I find really amazing is when I was in upstate NY years ago visiting them, cousin Susie (she's actually my Dad's cousin's wife not aunt) said she was bowled over at how much alike my cousin Kathy (her daughter) and I are. She kept saying that we were made from the same mold.

I never knew there was another person on this earth like me!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

This has got to be family week!!! I just got an email from my cousin Maryanne in NM telling me her mom passed away this past April and my uncle Tom (her Dad) died a year before that.

I was on the phone with her for over an hour talking about our families. It was wonderful. Her older brother Tom has been married for 45 years and has 8 grandkids!!! That just feels SOO weird considering it was only yesterday that we were kids, talking about how we were both going to become nurses.

I'm still trying to figure out why all of a sudden I'm being put in touch with so many relatives I haven't spoken to in years. Is it a sign? I don't know.

I called Maryanne back and asked her for her address so I could send her our grandmother's rosary beads. She said she had kept a letter our grandmother wrote to her just before she died. I thought it would be nice for her to have something of hers. My uncle Tom and his family were never close. But why should his kids not have something of their heritage?

This is just SOOOOOO weird. I wish God would give me a sign as to why this is all happening. LES here. But they're tears of joy, not sadness.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!