Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye my sweet Scooter Bug 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010 - Photo# 47

My sincere condolences are being sent your way as well. I am so sorry.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Crystal, it's so difficult to lose our beloved furkids but our heart kitty, well, that's the worst pain of all, isn't it? Be consoled w/the fact that you did your last act of kindness for Scooterbug and he loves you even more for it b/c now he's happy and free. My RB's Puddy, Peeka and Pidgie are there, greeting him and showing him the way to a better life until we all can be reunited again. RIP, dear Scooterbug. Touch in occasionally to let your mom know that you're doing just fine.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am so sorry. Scooterbug with his happy grin in your signature reminds me so much of my happy Tigris.
    Don't forget that you had some time to say goodbye to Scooterbug, him snuggling and cuddling with you.
    May he play with Tigris and Nevada in the RB tabby gang.
    I'm in tears again.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

With all the recent sadness, I thought my heart couldn't break any more. I was wrong. I am so very sorry to hear that Scooter is gone, so very sorry.

I am so sorry to read of your loss of Scooter Bug - oh, too much sadness and so many tears in our lives lately.

I share your grief and wish that I had the right words to make it easier for you. With as loving a baby as you had - he cannot be very far away from you - ever.

I am so very sorry to read about Scooter Bug.

God speed to the RB Scooter Bug. He and your mother are now waiting for the time you will join them, but mean while they are watching over you with great love in their hearts.

I am so very sorry.

Scooter Bug, you are so deeply loved and so deeply missed and grieved. Rest in peace, dearest kitty, as you wait for your beloved Meowmie to join you.. One Fine Day.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Your Mom whos with Our Eternal Baby Angels Army is awaiting her Special Grand Kitty at the Fly In Movies Tonight in Guatelam on the beach.
    She will be at the gates of the Rainbow Bridge with Scooter Bugs Wings of Silver and Gold , so he can fly forever across the Whole Wide World.
    And Scooter Bug and His GrandMa will visit you to let you know that they are thinking of you , and will have a place where you will be together in the Sun.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

RIP Scooter Bug. Play hard and have fun at the bridge, we will see you again one day.
    Sending prayers your moms way, while she is grieving you.

Amy

2010 is not starting out very well, is it? I am not looking forward to any more tears. How many times can we cry? How many times can we look at the Cat Memorial thread and gasp, "NO! Not......!"? My heart is hurting for you all and my tears are starting again. I hope Scooter Bug is finding all the other PT angels and comparing stories of how loving and brave their people were, to let them end their pain. Know that Scooterbug and the others are all thanking you, and planning the best reunion ever!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost Scooter Bug. I know how it feels to loose your best kitty friend. My Dusty will help welcome him to the bridge and show him around and introduce him to the other PT kitties waiting there also.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Scooter lived shining and basking in your love for him. That will help him during the wait until you are back together. He spent that same time giving you a part of himself, to carry you through as well. that part of him lives on, in your heart, in your memories. You will feel him, and be close, even though you won't see each other for a time.

Hugs to you, Crystal. Scooter is now pain free, and that is a precious gift you have given to him.

Crystal, I am so sorry for your loss. I was very sad to see this in the cat memorial today.

Thinking of you,
    ((((HUGS))))
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You did the only thing you could do for him... That final act of love to end his suffering.

I know nothing we say can to end your pain and heartbreak... Just know we are here for you if you need us... (((((HUGS)))))

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!