Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I found on my back porch today!

They're all adorable. The orangies would probably be adopted by me if I found them. I sure hope that they're safe from the dog or whatever else may be out there. I hope that they'll all be able to find great loving forever homes and all be spayed and neutered. Please continue to keep us updated about them.

Oh no..I hope they are safe. MOFF- Those orangies grabbed my heart!! Now they are all I can think about.

Please let us know if you find them safe.

Amy

Those babies, like their mommy, are absolutely irresistable! The orangie twins knocked me right off my chair

Somehow I tend to think that mommycat got her babies to safety when the dog came by. Have you seen them since then?

Isn't it amazing how animals instinctively know where to go for help and what humans they can trust? MoFF, the kitties are obviously spreading your number around!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Adorable!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

If they come back, please call your vet's office. They sound like very nice people and I think they would help you out.

I hope they are ok, and that Mama Lilac just hid them somewhere.

They ARE too cute! And Lilac is a beautiful girl.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, MoFF! I too hope that your vet's office can help you with this mama and baby kitties --- they are absolutely precious!

And a candle
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=10813396
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Very sad news

Lilac is dead.
    I just found her laying in my neighbors yard. There is no sign of the babies.
    I don't know what to do. I hate to just leave her there but am in no shape to bury her.

I called our animal control officer. He came and took Lilac away. There is no signs of the babies. I know they can't be too far away. Please pray for the little ones who will not survive without Lilac unless I can find them.

I sure let Lilac and her babies down. I can't do this any more. No more feeding strays. It's too heartbreaking.
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 05-17-2010 at 10:20 AM.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Oh NOOO. MOFF, I hurt to hear this; how tragic and heartbreaking!

Prayers for the babies. I hope Mom hid them somewhere. I wonder if AC would look for them?

{{{hugs}}} Lilac died protecting her babies, I am sure.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Lilac.

ETA: You did not let her and her babies down. They knew your porch; you had no control over that dog that came to your place (I wonder who the owners are... ). You would have called your vet, taken some action to help them. That dog showing up ruined almost everything - NOT you.

Look at your two zoomie and naughty miracles...Angel would certainly be dead without your help.

more {{{hugs}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh No I am just heart broken.. What happen to Lilac?? I am just about in tears.. Please please find those babies if can.. How so so horrible.. I sure hope they will come back to your porch for food.. I am going to light candles & say prayers that the wittle ones can be found.. Keep us posted ok..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Oh No I am just heart broken.. What happen to Lilac?? I am just about in tears.. Please please find those babies if can.. How so so horrible.. I sure hope they will come back to your porch for food.. I am going to light candles & say prayers that the wittle ones can be found.. Keep us posted ok..
    I'm sure the dog must have killed Lilac. She was laying in clover in the neighbor's yard. We have had so much rain lately, I didn't see her yesterday evening when I went out. It was just by chance I saw a sad pile of fur and decided to check it out.

I've walked around the yard and lilac bush hoping to hear tiny meows but nothing. They are so little they could be anywhere. I can't stand thinking of those sweet babies alone, cold and hungry out there.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

I'm so sorry. I hope you can find the little ones. And please don't beat up on yourself. Someone else let that dog roam.

RIP, sweet Lilac.

Oh, my heart sank when I read about Lilac! I rarely post anymore but am here every day keeping track. I feel your pain and self doubt, I've been there. Please don't think you failed her. We can only take on so much. I just wish I lived closer! I'd be there in a heartbeat trying to help find those poor little ones. Are there any humane groups in your area? Surely someone would be willing to come out and try to find those babies. This is a heartbreaking situation. I know you are sick about Lilac as we all are. We are all here for you! (((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry to hear about Lilac. She was such a beauty. RIP sweet girl. Hopefully you'll be able to find the kittens soon. I'll keep them all in my thoughts and prayers. Please don't beat yourself up about this. You didn't do anything wrong. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Oh Connie. I'm so sorry this happened.

I'm so sorry this happened. This is so terrible. My prays. I hope you find the babies soon.

Melissa