Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Little Lions Are Back For The Last Time

Don't you hate it when they stress so bad?! Amy stresses so bad at the vets sometimes that she scares me so bad, I almost get hysterical. Other times she is fine... what is with that?

Ziggy is so stunning it takes my breath every time I see pictures of her. MAN! She sure is pretty!

I love their cuts but I agree with you it is not worth it to stress them out that bad.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thanks again everyone. I thought that Sky was improving today but he had a bad asthma attack tonight and his right eye is runny and goopy so I made a vet appointment for him tomorrow morning at 10:30am. My vet is working and she actually had an opening.

I have tomorrow off so I'd rather have him checked out tomorrow than risk him getting worse and then having to take time off of work later. I think that the stress on Sat. was just too much for him and since he's on pred it also suppresses his immune system. Here I was worried that Storm would get car sick or Ziggy would get so stressed out that she would get pancreatitis again. I've already told my cats that they'll never have to go to the groomers again. I feel so bad about all of this.