Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My baby turned 7 !!!!!..

thank you!!... what can I say.. mother crow speaking... haha.. he IS cute.. lol

his name is Joshua Isaac... most everyone calls him Isaac.. my folks and In-laws go by Joshua.. and he goes by Bobby from us.. haha.. don´t ask.. the name just stuck with no reason.. lol

just as puppies.. they don´t grow too fast.. just way way way too fast... once you realize they are all grown up.. wow.. makes me wonder what my parents feel like having their baby girl having a baby so big now... so unreal..

thank you all for the good thoughts.. party is tomorrow yay!.. theme: lol.. Undertaker from WWE.. .. I still remember when it was Mickey, Horse, Backyardigans, Spiderman, Spiderman again, then no theme as we were moving at the time, now this.. haha
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Yes it goes all too fast, except on those nights when they are awake with them till 4 am with a cold and fever and you wonder if it will ever end.
    Or when they first start to drive and you lay awake at night praying they are ok.
    Sometimes it's a blink of an eye and sometimes you want to poke yourself in the eye so you can't see the dumb things they do. LOL
    My baby just turned 24 on the 11th. I so want her to be three again.
    NO WAIT I CHANGED MY MIND, 24 is good.