Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big earthquake in NZ....

Continuing prayers for all of you..

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you, they sure need all they can get, heard the radio interviewing the mayor of Christchurch, as he was talking he said we have another quake happening , i got to go now and i am feeling sick, poor guy, we can all empathise with him can we not.

I think everyone in NZ is feeling slightly nervous , and those in Christchurch and close by are really really nervous.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Gee mate, you are all copping it big time down there eh ???
    Keeping fingers crossed here, hoping these quack's will stop for you all.

7+ is big. Is the death count still zero? If so yall have God looking over and very good building codes.

Do you know if the first one was a roller or a shaker. The rollers dont freak me out much, but the shakers can really startle you.

ETA: A 5.1 is still pretty big too.

How long where the durations?
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Yes i can happily say no deaths reported, have not heard how the two critically injured are, Yes Blue we have one of the best building standards in the world so i am told, guess this is proof of that, some of the beautiful old historic buildings have been hit worst it appears.

I cannot tell you the duration, no-one seems to know exactly, and i am don't know the difference between a roller and a shaker to be honest.

Yes Wom we are getting a tough go of it down here, i am lucky that i am no-where near it, but it still makes you feel nervous as, and your heart go out to your fellow kiwis, i will be making a donation, to the red cross, who are taking donations to help earthquake victims etc.

They are talking about it taking over 4 billion dollars to re-build the city.

Just heard this morning been over 270 aftershocks, and there is a 50 per cent chance of another one at least a 6.1, oh dear god, please NO, these people have had enough.
    Last edited by carole; 09-08-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Did a quick search and didnt find an exact duration but I saw this and all I can say is Holy Crap!!!!.

Last edited by blue; 09-08-2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: duration not time.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.