Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HW Postive

Nana was my brothers dog,if he decides to find new homes for his dogs I have NO control over that.

Sport came to me because he was going to be taken to the pound.BUT my parents thought that because Chris didnt have a dog they thought he should have him....But Chris wouldnt take care of him,and I got tired of him doing nothing with him so I got Sport.Then I began training him.Now my mom had been bitten by a GSD before and was scared of them,I didnt know this when he came to me.Sport was hit on in his first home (not the one I got him from) by a kid and the dad thought it was funny.So finnally one day sport bit the kid.So Sport his agressive towards some kids,and my mom wasnt comfortable around him.So she said I had to find a new home for him.I have him up for adoption I do home checks,and vet checks,and have stuff the owners have to sign.

Chester was also mistreated and was agressive towards some people.I wanted to keep him but knew I couldnt...I have him for 3yrs until I finally found a home that he liked and got along in.
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)

Ahh, ok thanx for clearing that up! I was confused

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka