Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Dog

Poor thing. I can't believe the owners didn't even want him back. I think they just wanted an excuse to get rid of him. Sounds as if he's been abused, as well. It'll be so good for him to learn that hands can bring happiness instead of pain. I'm sure whatever you do for him will be 100% better than what he has had in the past. You're very kind to give him a new life.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

It sure sounds like everyone there is in good hands!

I can't wait to see pictures of all these guys!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

well today I bought a camera disposable kind. so will get pics of everyone. Charlie is fitting right in He has lost 5 pounds and 10 to go. I am letting him play with my gannie girl. she gets along with everyone. He has started letting me kiss his face but will not kiss back. He squints his eyes when i go to his face so this tells me he was not treated so nice in his former home. One thing for sure he will never be abused again. and by the way he is staying at my house I am not going to send him to Golden town. I am registering him with AKC with the ILP papers. His name is Gannons O'Charlie of Erin, He will be my new obe. dog.

The chi is playing with pearlie mae. as they are both small. I would really like to keep him also but the PAWS rescue owns him I am just fostering him. But he is a cutie. and not at all nippy. he has a lot of spunk. I can't believe that his owners didnt even try to claim him.

Harley my boyfriends dog is a little dog aggressive at first so it will be a while before he gets to play with gannie. Riley is still intact so I dont let him with anyone but the girls. So I run 4 shifts with everyone of course gannie and pearlie dont mind as they get more time out in the yard. While one set is out in the yard another set is loose in the house.

As for a chi stealing my heart that was my first dog that I had and I had her for a grand 21 years. I got her when I was twelve and had to put her to sleep right after my mother died and I was 33 then . she was perfectly healthy but she fell off the bed and broke her back and the vet said there was nothing we could do. But 21 years is a long time for any pet. There is always room for one in my home but then there is always room for one no matter what breed.

Uhu sorry about yakking so long. But it has been a while since I"ve been here on pet talk.

oodlesofpoodles, please keep yakking. I feel honered to hear a hero of mine talk. You are a hero for being so good to these creatures.

I hope Tiny Lives as long as your chihuahua did.