Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Mario and my Grandson!!

I get the biggest kick out of this. I have sat here and looked at the pictures and the video over and over again. I have never known anyone that had a monkey before. Does Mario really live out among your property and never runs away? He is so cute.

So is that grandson of yours. Such a nice looking boy!

Robin

Yayyyyyyyy!!! Mario!

I just love him, hehe! I wish I could meet him He seems so sweet, and fun to have around

More pictures soon please!!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Thank you for all the nice comments! I think my grandson might be able to fit his head through the door, I did say might!

Yeap, he stays right here close to the house, when we first let him loose, he ventured away from the house and something scared him, and he never wanted to leave it again. Now he just goes as far as the apple tree, goes up eats some apples, then back to the house and on the porch most of the time.

I have had this boy in my life for about 17 years now, so it seems like he is my little boy. He is really going to miss Dakota for the next couple of days, he is going home with his dad tomorrow, and won't be back until Friday. Dakota is a very special young man, he keeps telling me he has to take care of me, because I am getting older and he don't want anything to happen to me! God I love this boy so much.

Anyway, thank you all for your wonderful comments!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I absolutely love the pics......

Its so interesting hearing about Mario....he is a baby doll.....
    Katiesmom(Crystal)

Thank you Crystal! I really appreciate your wonderful comment!

Willie

Willie, as you well know, Mario is the official mascot of "Thursday's Bar & Grill" but also, when I met Slick in Seattle last Feb she brought me this battery operated Monkey that of course is named "CloneBoy Mario" I take him everywhere - on any plane ride I'm on he manages to get himself a free beer from the flight attendent and when we went to Gini's BBQ I brought him along of course. He sat up on her chandelier and was the hit of the party. Your Mario has a fan club like you would not believe! Mario loves cherries everyone, and we have pictures of my Cloney Mario with cherries in his hands in honor of YOUR Mario! Watch your keys everyone, he loves to hide them up on the roof On my birthday last week Slick sent me a funny card of a monkey and a little cloth diaper for my Mario, in honor of YOURS Your grandson is one handsome and lucky little man
    {{hugs}}
    Lauri
    edit: arrrgh, I can't add the E to the end of my name?? Lauri
    maybe it's my keyboard EEEEEE! LAURI
    Last edited by lbaker; 08-11-2004 at 03:49 AM.

I always enjoy seeing pictures of Mario!
    He is such an interesting little person.

I specialy loved that pic.

What a handsome boy is your grandson and for your comments a sweet caring boy too. You are lucky to have him in your live.

Willie, I haven't had a chance until this morning to see all of your pictures of Dakota and Mario.

What tender pictures of both of them. How old is your Grandson? He sure is a special boy - you can just see it in his face.

Mario sure seems to appreciate that about him too.

All of us at Thursdays just adore Mario - and I was honored to have his clone at my BBQ - although he sure made a racket. Only Laurie could calm him down.

Is the real Mario just as vocal?

Thanks for sharing your video and pictures with us. They are very special.

Sometimes, Mario can be very vocal, when he gets all excited! Very shrill! Most of the time, he is calm, and just gives a very soothing sound.

Dakota is going to be 11 the 18th of this month. I just can't believe that he is almost a teenager! He looks just like his daddy did when he was that age, its like having my son back little again. Dakota is the most loving child! Always has a hug and a kiss for me.

Laurie I think Mario love being the Thursday mascot! Its like he really knows how much everybody loves him. I sit out on the porch and tell him all about it. He never fails to give me one of those big smiles.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, Mario and I really appreciate them all!

Willie

Cute pictures! Your grandson is a good looking boy!

Thank you Wolfie!

Willie, that made me laugh out loud - you telling Mario what a hit he is at Thursdays - and then he grins.

Me thinks he is smarter than any of us know!!!

Precious pictures, Willie, and the video......OMG!!!! I loved all of them!!!! Your grandson is adorable, and I know you have to be so proud of both of your boys!!!

Very cute pictures Willie!!!
    I was looking at this thread this morning and my husband looked over and saw Mario--he just loves him too!! He thinks it's so cool that you have a monkey--I had to go through and find all of the Mario pictures you have posted and show them to him!!!!

Your grandson is so handsome!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Mario looks like one special dude! You have a cute grandson too, better watch out when he gets older! Its always great to hear about Mario and his antics, almost like having another member of PT lol!

Great pictures, Willie, thank you for sharing!

Mario sitting on the front porch in Tennessee with Willie and her little/big grandson, laughing at some of the nonsense at Thursdays. OH MY GOODNESS. The mind fairly boggles!!