Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: It is over. Killian, my Love, is gone.

RIP dear sweet Killian. You are right Sue, there must be some silent connection between the Pope and Killy and both have been received with open arms.

Hugs to all of you as recover from this loss.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I am so sorry. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as you try to deal with your loss.

Sue, I have tears streaming down my face, as I fumble for words to express my sympathy and my grief for you. Last night as I was thinking about Killian, I thought about how I didn't remember seeing pictures of him before. I did a search to see if you had posted them before, which you had before I joined in 2003. The search also brought up many threads about your trials and tribulations in fighting his illnesses. It was evident what a beautiful soul he was, and is. He will always be a part of you, his legacy of beauty and love forever in your heart. Though it is such small consolation at this time, you will have that to hold onto until you meet with him again.

This was one of my favorites of your beautiful boy, and I thank you, though belatedly , for the privilege of getting to see and know your beautiful Killian through your words and pictures.

You are often here, offering solace, words of comfort and understanding to others who have lost a beloved furry one. Know now that my thoughts, prayers, and most heartfelt condolences are with you during this heartwrenching time. My deepest hope is that these words, inadequate though they are, bring some comfort to you as you walk this most difficult path.

- Jessica
    Last edited by K9soul; 04-02-2005 at 04:22 PM.

I seem at the moment to be at a total loss for words. But yet, I can feel your pain and I hurt for you.

Dear Killian, so well loved and now missed so much.......rest now, your job is done.

Sue, you have all of my thoughts and prayers..................may your empty feeling give way in time to only the joy of having had Killian with you.

He will never be very far away from you as the bond of such a deep love will never be broken.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain and sadness you are going through

R.I.P Killian, you will be missed.

{{hugs}}

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

I'm so sorry for your loss of Killian. I'm sure he knew he was much loved. Rest in Peace Killian.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

SO sorry to hear this.....Rest Easy

Oh, Sue, many tears are falling here right now.

Sweet, handsome, brave, those are just some of the words that come to mind when I think of Killi. Truly a special boy.

Rest in Peace, Killian. You are dearly loved and sorely missed.

{{Hugs}}

Sue,

I wish I could find more comforting words to give you. You were
    such a comfort to me when Buddy passed on. Don't know how
    I would have gotten through everything without them. Words
    fail me right now, I'm so sorry.

I would like to post a picture of that brave boy Killian with sister
    Shiloh in happier times. Killi was one brave & courageous boy.

I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am sorry for your great loss.

RIP Killian.

Sue, my dear, dear friend. I know there are no words to comfort you, no hugs that can lessen the incredible pain that you feel in your heart. But it is my great hope that you might find some solace in knowing how very loved your beautiful boy was by everyone here on Pet Talk.

Through you we were privileged to have had but a small glimpse into the soul of this bravest, most courageous of canines and his devoted Mom, a woman who was relentless in her efforts to heal her precious boy, who loved him purely and unconditionally, every day of his life. We all cheered with you when he rallied and prayed and held our breath as you and he faced and overcame yet another setback. You fought the valiant fight dear Killian. But now sweet Prince, your work here on earth in done and finally you can rest your weary head down and let your spirit soar. What a legacy of love you have left behind on this earth, dear Killian. You inpsired us with your courage and humbled us with your dignity and grace. Now you grace the heavens above with your beautiful spirit and inner light. If ever a dog deserved his gossamer wings, it is you. We will miss you Killian, more than you'll ever know.

Sue, I wish there were words, but they are none adequate to express the depths of my grief. Oh, how I will forever cherish our many talks together over the years, sharing our love for our "kids," the tough days, the happy days, the hopeful days. I knew this sad day would eventually come, but I didn't know how unprepared for it I would be One last time Killian, warm hugs, happy tail wags and slurpy kisses from your bestest pals, Aunt Sandra, Cutie Cody and Star S*h*i*n*e.

We're here for you Sue. And Killian waits for you, be sure of that.
    Love, Sandra
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-02-2005 at 07:55 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Sue, I am sharing the tears you shed today for Killian. I never met him personally but through your stories I came to love him. Thank you for sharing such a special and precious gift with me! Killian will be greatly missed.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. {{{{{HUG}}}}}
    Candy

Goodbye dear friend. We have known you and loved you too. Undaunted by your failing body and bouyed by the love of your family and sister, you were a brave and good boy. There was no way for you to know all of us the way we knew you.....until now that is. Now I do believe you must know now how much we admired your strong and couragious heart, your loving and loyal spirit.

Killian, you stood by your mom when she needed you. You stayed because she needed you. She will miss you so. Maybe in due time, you can make an angel visit to let her know that it is okay to let go. She can come here to talk of you. She can come her to cry for you. We will cry with her.

Goodbye, dear Killian. Watch for the flickering candles we will light for you tonight

The Last Battle

If it should be that I grow frail and weak
    And pain should keep me from my sleep,
    Then will you do what must be done,
    For this -- the last battle -- can't be won.
    You will be sad I understand,
    But don't let grief then stay your hand,
    For on this day, more than the rest,
    Your love and friendship must stand the test.
    We have had so many happy years,
    You wouldn't want me to suffer so.
    When the time comes, please, let me go.
    Take me to where to my needs they'll tend,
    Only, stay with me till the end
    And hold me firm and speak to me
    Until my eyes no longer see.
    I know in time you will agree
    It is a kindness you do to me.
    Although my tail its last has waved,
    From pain and suffering I have been saved.
    Don't grieve that it must be you
    Who has to decide this thing to do;
    We've been so close -- we two -- these years,
    Don't let your heart hold any tears.

-- Unknown
    Last edited by Rachel; 04-02-2005 at 06:45 PM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I do not have the words to say how sorry I am.

RIP dear sweet Killian and watch over your mommy.

(((Hugs)))
    Karen

----<---<--<{(@