Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renee and Kenny.......Splitsville

Fraud could be anything he lied - or allegedly lied - about - money, desire for monogamy, children, financial matters, etc.

It is sad, but lasted longer than some marriages last between two people no one has ever heard of.

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Why would Kenny want to marry that rather unattractive lady anyways...he can do MUCH better! It lasted longer than I expected though, I am shocked!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by Desert Arabian
    YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Why would Kenny want to marry that rather unattractive lady anyways...he can do MUCH better! It lasted longer than I expected though, I am shocked!
    I'm choking here......she is lovely (when she isn't playing Bridget Jones, and really even when she is). I think he is quite lovely too!!! I'm sure it will all come out in time. Hope it doesn't ruin either of their careers, though. That would be a shame.

Logan

In Calif, where the divorce- eh, excuse me, annullment was petitioned, I think I heard on the news that the options are : underage at at time of marriage, oops. suddenly forgot the others, but one option was "fraud" which Renee checked off. In an annullment, there's no property split or alimoney. If Kenny married her just to squash any gay rumors, shame on him for deceiving her. Live your life the way you want but don't involve or hurt other people. If he married her to save his career, tsk, tsk. Now he made things worse by the whole annullment/fraud meaning. What? Suddenly cute country singers can't be gay? Anyway, that's show biz. I'm sure Hollyweird is full of in the closet marriages. Of course if that's what the "fraud" is.

I've been Boooo'd!

Boy was THAT fast!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by Desert Arabian
    Why would Kenny want to marry that rather unattractive lady anyways..
    Since when should looks have anything to do with it? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - we don't expect non-celebrities to marry or divorce based on looks alone ....

our roll models in the Hollywood spotlight can't seem to outlast the expiration date of milk.
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Re: Fraud

Originally posted by sasvermont
    Fraud = he likes men and not women

Seriously?

I thought it was because he took off his hat.

Re: Re: Fraud

Originally posted by PJ's Mom

I thought it was because he took off his hat.
    ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!

Honestly, I hadn't heard rumors that he may be gay. He's from here where I live and people around here worship him big time. Of course I wouldn't know much about him since I don't like country music and I've never even heard one of his songs.

From Decker with Love