View Poll Results: Do you buy your pets christmas presents?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!!!

45 95.74%
  • No

2 4.26%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: do you buy your pets christmas presents?

This is my dog's first christmas and I've got her two presents. A pedigree christmas treat box and a pigs ear selections stocking. I got my boyfriends dog the same as I love him as much as I love my own dog

But of course, and I wrapped them too! My dogs always get presents, in fact one year I even bought something for one of my kids only because it came with a free giant Simba for Cracker! Ginger doesn't like toys as much as he does but I get her some stuffies and treats, she prefers treats to the toys anyway.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Every year they get a stocking filled with lots of treats and toys. I have to spoil someone
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Oh definitely! I don't get too over the edge, but they do get a new toy, treats and something chewy. I also get something for my 2 closest friend's dog and cats.

This year I'm feeling especially christmas-y though. We're baking a variety of cookies and candies, as gifts for friends and family. So I decided to bake doggie cookies for my 3 and my friend's JRT too.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

of course!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Yesterday we bought the cats a new toy for christmas. We'll get the dogs a special treat too, they'll probably each get a new bone or something. We don't go too crazy buying them thing.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Of course. This year I went a little overboard though. So far between all the pets I've spent about $400-$450, mostly on the dogs & I'm not even done yet. I still have one more bed to buy (probably about $60-$100 more). I'm sure I'll get them a few more treats & the like too, even though I said I was all done after I get the last bed.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I still have to get Zippy and Pumpkin some stuff.I say some cute cat balls and cat toys they would like for $1 each at a dollar store.I am going to get them some speical treats.Emmy already has 4 new toys,1 new ladder,a new perch,and a cuttlebone bowl but i to get some special treats for her.
    Last edited by crazy_caique; 12-13-2005 at 04:22 PM.

Yep. Sonny's getting a new basket to lay in and Autumn's getting a new food dish and a few toys. They all get a special dinner too. I always get their shopping done first.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

of coarse! they each get a present under the tree, and my dad always gets then all a present, and they have stockings hung on the fireplace which gets filled with stocking stuffers
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

All 4 pets have a pressie on order....

have also wrapped presents for my aunty's dog, my step-daughter's dog, sent a frisbee to Jasper (my sponsor dog at Dogs Trust) and a large Kong toy to Tutti (my sponsor chimp at Monkey World)
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Definitely, we have 5 stockings hanging up lol, they all get pressies and special Xmas dinners. Turkey necks are on the menu this year, and turkey mince for the little dogs and the cat.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Next year I am buying them all Stockings(they don't have any but one small one that says santa loves cats)I found a cool bird stocking on vannsofla.com

Yep!! But not much unfortunately I have very little money at the moment and am jobless so theres really not much I can do. I make sure they each get something extra special though

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

do you buy your pets christmas presents?

Oh yes of course.. They all have their own stockings & yes they know there is presents just for them..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>