View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

Thanks for the info, I talked with my daughter Lin about it, she said yeah she had heard of it too, that the ones that done it at her school done for the rush. Wow!! Now I have heard everything. Well.

You guys get Megan( is that her name?0 to get back on here and post "the rest of the story". I am wondering about it myself.

Do something, make her!!!!

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    Hey good story, how about writing some more.

Did you write the story on your homepage about Ari? That was very good, I want to read it to my grandchildren, they will love it.

But please do write some more, it is very good. I can see you being published one of these days. Keep it up, and I am not kidding.

Quit making us wait so long!!
    As for my Ari story, yes, it is on my band geeks page. I think.. if not I can email it to you.

GOOD NEWS!

My story is up and running again. Not to steal Cayter's spotlight, because her's is FABULOUS, but I need to write SOMETHING.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

If you don't remember [I didn't ] Here's where we left off-

There was a limp figure lying on the bed as it rushed past. The person looked similar, but I couldn't figure out who it was. Then it came to me. I got out of my wheelchair and ran, following the crowd of doctors around the bed until they stopped in a room. I stood on my tiptoes trying to see if my assumption was correct. It was.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I was going to PM you about when you were going to finnish the story. I was trying to find it so that I could post in it.

So... Who was it!?!?!?

Here it is! The long awaited post of who she saw!... *drum roll please*
    ...The limp body lying on the table resembled a girl… she had long beautiful flowing hair. I looked through the small window on the door. The person on the table was still semi-concious, but hardly moving. She looked scared and she kept looking back and forth between the doctors surrounding her.
    I looked closely at her terrified face. It was Olivia’s mom. My second mom. I burst through the doors of the ER room and ran to her bedside.
    “What happened? What happened?!?!” I screamed to the doctors around me.
    “Car accident ma’am. Please, you need to leave. You can’t be here.” A lady nurse told me.
    “No no, I know her. Please, I need to be with her.” I said, trying to break loose of the nurses grasp on my arms.
    “Ma’am, now.” She said, and pushed me out the door. It was no use.
    “Graham, GRAHAM!” I yelled. He had finished signing the papers at the desk and was looking for me.
    “Kersey, come on, where were you?” he asked. He grabbed my jacket off the chair but before he could put it on me, I pushed away.
    “Graham, no! Listen to me!” I cried. He looked at me like I had just slapped him. We had never argued as far as I could remember and I had just yelled at him.
    “Graham, I’m sorry. But please. Olivia’s mom just came in, she was in a car accident.” I said. Graham took a breath and grabbed my jacket again.
    “Kers, there’s nothing we can do right now. Let’s go home and we can come back later and check on her.” He said. He held out my jacket and I reluctantly put it on. I sat back down in the wheel chair and started wringing my hands. My feet were taping on the foot rests of the wheel chair, my fingers tapping on the arm rests.
    “Kersey, it will be okay.” Graham said once we got to the car. He tossed my stuff into the back of the car and helped me into the front seat. “Besides, I want to show you what I did with the apartment.” He said, smiling.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

More please!! It is good so far!
    I want to know what he did to the apartment.

I looked at him with a puzzled expression. What had he done?
    We got home and he opened the car door for me and held out his hand.
    “Why thank you!” I said, smiling. He led me inside but told me to cover my eyes.
    “Almost there…” he said as we walked up the front steps. “Ok, open!” he said. I slowly opened my eyes, afraid of what I would see

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I just finished reading this just now!

MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOREMOREMOREMORE!!!!! RIGHT NOW MISSY!
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

you always stop at the exciting parts! WHY?

Originally posted by G.P.girl
    you always stop at the exciting parts! WHY?
    yes megan.....WHY??!! lol

thanks macky
    I love you Chaser

“Why thank you!” I said, smiling. He led me inside but told me to cover my eyes.
    “Almost there…” he said as we walked up the front steps. “Ok, open!” he said. I slowly opened my eyes, afraid of what I would see.
    “Surprise!!” people yelled. Graham had brought everyone together as a welcome home party and I noticed he also had all the boxes unpacked from our move. The apartment was beautiful. He had repainted some of the rooms, and painted the living room red, my favorite color.
    “One more thing.” He said and went off to another room. One by one people came up to talk to me. First was my parents.
    “Oh welcome home, baby!” they both screamed, showering me with hugs and kisses. I hugged them back and then they backed off to let other people through.
    “How are you feeling?” someone yelled from the back of the crowd. I had no idea who it was.
    “I’m great, thanks. But excuse me, I have a call I need to make.” I said and cut through the crowd to the kitchen.
    Once inside the safety of the kitchen, I began dialing the hospital’s telephone number. The secretary picked up.
    “Hello, hospital, how can I help you?” she asked.
    “I was wondering how Patricia Ross was doing.” I asked, tapping my fingernails on the counter.
    “Please hold.” The secretary said, and I heard elevator music. I rolled my eyes and waited. The anxiety was killing me.
    I looked around the freshly painted kitchen, with all of our old appliances. My eyes drifted over to the butcher block containing all the knives. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I reopened them and stared at the knives again. Just once, I thought. No one will ever know. Just this once. There was an overpowering voice inside my head demanding me to do it. I put the phone down quietly, and moved towards the opposite counter. I was in a sort of trance, not realizing what I was doing until someone said my name.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Oooooh!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

“Kers?” the voice asked. My eyes remained focused on the knives. “Kersey, damnit, what are you doing?” the voice yelled. It was Graham. I turned my head towards him.
    “Kersey. You have a knife in your hand. What the hell do you think you are doing?” he asked, actually yelling at me. “Put it down. Now.” He demanded. The force inside me wouldn’t let go of the knife. My chin was trembling because Graham was so angry. Finally I got to my senses and dropped it.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

“Kersey, I thought you were over this. What were you doing?” he slammed the off the hook phone back onto the receiver. “Please tell me you weren’t going to cut yourself. Please.” He said. I turned to face him again.
    “I… I don’t know Graham. The whole thing with Olivia’s mom… I… I’m so confused.” I said. I put my elbows on the counter and rubbed my eyes. “I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.” I said, sincerely.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

“Promise? Kersey, even though I did it too, it still scares me seeing you do it, the one I love. You’re what I live for and to see you do it, it makes me hurt. I’ve stopped, and you need to too.” He said. He came over to me and took my hands in his. “Now, that present is waiting.” He said, leading me out of the kitchen.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.