Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

I have been following this thread as well. I am so glad Johnny is doing better.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oops!!

Thanks Karen I forget those details it makes a difference. Guess my mind is 200miles per min. I hope I can slow down for a little bit.

I want to take a little time again and Thank All of you PTer's All of you Have Been getting Johnny's Story out. Laura's Babies for taking care of getting the new Photo's posted on here. Randi for resizeing, editing Photos for them to be clearer, and any future edits she is going to take care of on Jonny's behalf. Trish for the daily updates and Takeing all the phone calls for Johnny.
    Trish are you ready for round 3 with Karen's radio broadcast today and round 4 with WVLA NBC 33 airing tonight?
    Again Thank you all......
    Last edited by Kev68; 07-25-2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: UMM I'll remember in a few mins.

Laura, just to make it easier on Facebook, Jonny Walker the doggie is spelled without the "h", to distinguish it from the beverage!

What a lovely creature! Does anyone know if he has had the parasite meds? I know heartworm will take longer and may have to wait.

Go Jonny go!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hugs, Kisses and Prayers for Johnny

"They are all in this thread somewhere but I will try to gather them up for you..

This page is the Center that takes care of him. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mandev...1408562?ref=ts
    They have his after surgery X-rays on there.

There is another page that snags the Name Johnny Walker everytime it is used on FB (this wasn't created for him (I don't think) but it puts every comment using that name THERE.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnny...?ref=ts&v=desc

Here is another http://bn-in.facebook.com/photo.php?...19462211408562

Ok, there they all are in one thread.. "

Laura's Babies it is me with a long thread about Johnny Walker and facebook. One of my facebook friends posted this story and I read it and it broke my heart literally. I am the owner of a three year old beagle, who is spoiled as anything. When I read this story I didn't know what to do to make anything better except pray for his survival and I have read all the links everyday to see how much he is loved and I posted a few pictures of him so others would know his story and pray for him or make donations. I hope this was alright. I will continue to pray for him and other animals who may not have the same support. Thank You all for letting me a part of Johnny Walkers life and history. I live in Illinois and I have talked with many people here as well. I am so happy that it has gained publicity as well. He needs to know not everyone is bad and hopefully that teen will be sentenced rather than just fining. Maybe he won't smile if he were a witness to something so terrible in the future.

Go Johnny Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:30pm Update on Johnny

I Just called LA Veterinary Referral Center for an update on Johnny. They told me he is in good spirts. He has been eating granted he is being a bit mess for understandable reasons. He has started cleaning his little bottom. I just laughed and said I rather hear he was cleaning himself there but thats good compaired to Thursday he was unable to do so.
    She also stated that they have all been spending sometime with him (which is a good thing), and the would tell him that we called to check in on him. So all is sounding good for now. I think Trish will be giving us all a better update a little later, because she is able to get us so much more information.

Quote Originally Posted by babsbil View Post
    . When I read this story I didn't know what to do to make anything better except pray for his survival and I have read all the links everyday to see how much he is loved and I posted a few pictures of him so others would know his story and pray for him or make donations. I hope this was alright. I will continue to pray for him and other animals who may not have the same support. Thank You all for letting me a part of Johnny Walkers life and history. I live in Illinois and I have talked with many people here as well. I am so happy that it has gained publicity as well. He needs to know not everyone is bad and hopefully that teen will be sentenced rather than just fining. Maybe he won't smile if he were a witness to something so terrible in the future.

Go Johnny Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    babsbil,
    The more people that are able to read Jonny's story the futher it will go. I am glad you posted some pictures of him. I am just amazed at how far Jonny's Story has went. Lets all keep it going! Keep in mind if we stop spreading his story other animals will have to endure what Jonny has. This story has touched people's hearts all over the world. I plan to keep fighting for this cause as long as I can. When Jonny returns home I will keep PT informed of progress through out the years.

Kev, let me send you a million thanks for being the wonderful person that you are. You have done so much for Jonny. I hope you are giving yourself credit. We are so fortunate to have you here.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm so glad to hear that JW is doing well. More prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    That was a great report. And did you notice over 9000 hits now?

Jonny - you're famous. Not exactly the best way to accomplish it, but you should be so proud of all the publicity this has generated about animal abuse. The foundation in your name, will help other animals in need in the future, and your name and legacy will live on and on. I'm so happy to know you and all of the wonderful people who fought so hard to save you.

BIG kiss on that nose of yours, coming from me today.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Laura's Babies it is me with a long thread about Johnny Walker and facebook. One of my facebook friends posted this story and I read it and it broke my heart literally. I am the owner of a three year old beagle, who is spoiled as anything. When I read this story I didn't know what to do to make anything better except pray for his survival and I have read all the links everyday to see how much he is loved and I posted a few pictures of him so others would know his story and pray for him or make donations. I hope this was alright. I will continue to pray for him and other animals who may not have the same support. Thank You all for letting me a part of Johnny Walkers life and history. I live in Illinois and I have talked with many people here as well. I am so happy that it has gained publicity as well. He needs to know not everyone is bad and hopefully that teen will be sentenced rather than just fining. Maybe he won't smile if he were a witness to something so terrible in the future.
    babsbil-Aren't beagle's the BEST dogs ever!? They are wonderful pets and excellent hunters. I love their long floppy velvet ears.. Feel free to use any of my pictures to further the cause for Johnny and other abused animals. People have GOT to realize, abusing animals is WRONG! They are not dumb, or unfeeling, and people need to know there are people that will stand up against animal abuse and make a lot of noise and BE HEARD! I hope you also posted the You Tube video on your fb page too!

I don't tweet but someone should make Johnny a tweet page.. Any takers?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm so glad to hear Jonny is in good spirits. I have sent links to friends and hope Jonny's story will be read all over the world!

Thanks for posting the link to the TV news, I could view that. I expect we'll get quite a few new PTalkers.

Jonny, keep on eating and wagging your tail! You deserve all the spoiling you can get!

Kisses and good thoughts coming from me and Fister.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

So happy to know Johnny had such a good weekend! The ability of doggies to bounce back, to continue to love and trust after such horrific, unspeakable abuse, is simply amazing; what a brave and courageous pup you are, Johnny!

I've been sharing his story, his pages and news' spots, with everyone I know, including those in my rescue group! My heart melts every time I see Johnny's beautiful face, remember how far he's come! To everyone who helped to save him, including everyone here, everyone who has donated and sent prayers and well wishes from all around; and of course head honcho Trish and all of the amazing folks at the vet referral center, and oh, those sweethearts Jason and Kev, (so nice to see your kind faces) thank you!

We love you Johnny! Hugs and kisses to you. Can't wait for another happy update!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev68 View Post
    Kev--

I emailed this to numerous folks with a letter explaining it all in a little more detail, and I know at least a few of them, will take the ball and run with it. Since I don't do FB or Twitter or any other social networks, email was my only tool. I fully expect that it will get results.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post

I don't tweet but someone should make Johnny a tweet page.. Any takers?
    Laura. there's no such thing as a "tweet page" - I tweet daily for the dog, cat and pet of the day, and those who subscribe see it in their "feed" of tweets. It would have to be someone on the "ground" with Jonny, and I don't think we need to add to their burden.

People have tweeted about him.
    I've Been Frosted