Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: *2003 Christmas Card List* Updates and Notices

Thanks today go out to -

Robilee
    Naomi and Nathan
    Jenny & Steve.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Originally posted by lut
    He he, did noweone get my card yet I wrote to everybody on the list,and my card has pictures of my cats and me .....
    Lut I received yours last week - but of course we're European - takes a bit longer for the States, Canada and Australia

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

I Love everyones cards...It is great coming home each day to open them....i got about 1/2 my list out...will do more this week...
    unfortunately,I work in Retail...so my time is so short right now....but will finish this week!!!!!
    So please don't Anybody think I forgot you...I just have to work in shifts... when I have both time and energy!!!!

This is a Wonderful Idea!!!!
    I love everybodys' pics and FUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nicole
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I got so many wonderful cards! Thanks everyone!

The remainder of my cards go in the mail today.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

I need TWO hands for my mail these days! What a total blessed event to get cards from my friends! It is a HOLIDAY everyday!

I thank everyone for the beautiful effort that went into the cards, the lovely sentiments expressed. WOW!

My 'foreign' ones (and Kater, he he he) went out this am. I must confess, it isn't as nice as last years, me with some of the herd, but, Binx's own 'letters' took more than I thought. While I know you all understand, I just wanted to apologize for not at least having a photo of my guys. BUT, who knows? Maybe Spring will find us in a better position, and I can make it up to you. I have even decided NOT to send out greeting cards to my non-pt friends. He he...someone had to make the cut, right?

I wish everyday was like the last 10 have been. Shoot, I would even welcome the odd bill or two that gets mixed in.

We got 6 yesterday.

Thank you Valerie (dukedogsmom), Amy& Ralph (cincy's mom & sadies dad), Angie (pitc9), Nichole (delidog), Staci (shais_mom) and the hit of the day -

Yep, Tracey's(krazyaboutkatz) card! Wow! They went nuts!

Chester went down the line, sniffing each one

Millie jumped up and decided to eat a little

Chester jumped up to try get it (this is about chest high)

LOL! This almost looks like the other half of the pic above

Millie was so tired from all the "cat fur frenzy" that she took a little snooze

6 here yesterday too!!
    Amy and Ralph--I love the picture!!
    Valerie--Duke's picture is adorable!!
    Staci--I love the card!!
    Nicole--adorable card!!
    Julie--I love the picture of Ally and Connor!!
    Angie--wonderful card!!!

I feel like such a schmuck for not doing pictures
    Maybe next year

Thanks everyone!!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I'm a terrible person. I should be coming on and letting you know who I've received cards from, but my home computer (where the cards are) takes so darned long to post - that I don't do it there. And when I get to work and remember that I should post, the cards are at home.

I have loved getting all of them. The cards are great and the pictures are fabulous. I am so impressed by the creativity in them.

I will tell you the kids were not too sure about krazyaboutkatz's great card. Max was really interested in each little piece of fur. He seemed so serious, I started to laugh which of course offended him. He also followed me around the rest of the evening. I don't know if he though I was going to produce a cat or what?

Christmas is a tough time for me. I lost both of my parents in December - 15 years apart. The card exchange has really brighened the season for me. Thank you all so very much!

Yep, another 4 today!

I agree with Johanna, everyday is like Christmas when you come home to all these wonderful cards

Today I received cards from:

Lut, Redhedd, and delidog

Thanks girls

Forgot to show you all how I'm dispalying my cards.

I'm running out of wall space already!
    Last edited by anna_66; 12-09-2003 at 02:11 PM.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

gosh - you guys are so organized. I got the international cards sent out first. Then today, when I was at the dealership getting an oil change, I brought cards with me and filled out some more.

I love all the cards - I don't quite know how to display all of them yet.

Sorry, but you won't be seeing pics of my gang - I'm lucky to get the cards out

These are not the droids you were looking for

What a great thing to come home to!!

Coming back to San Diego after being in Idaho always bums Dadcat out (and now I know why - God made a beautiful place up there in the mountains!), so what a delight to finally get my mail from the post office yesterday and find I had *14* Christmas Cards! It really perked him up, needless to say. And now that mail is being delivered, there were *5* more last night!
    I spent last night addressing all my cards (sorry, Richard and Georgia, I was a little sleepy and addressed them upside down !) and will finish up today and get them mailed. I had to take a couple of days off from work as all the driving irritated my bad back more than I realized!
    No time for pics this year, but Grasshopper is sniffing around (even tho she's sick - I think she caught a cold at the Pet Hotel) and shedding on the cards again like she did last year!
    So watch out for falling fur-flakes!!!!
    Thank you to Captain (loved the falling stars!), Micki, Lovemyshiba, Cheshirekatt, Rubymutt, Jenfer, Edwina's Secretary, Wolf Q, tomkatzid, Anna_66, Neko 1, Felicia's Mom, Auggie, RobiLee, for the cards that were waiting for us, and to Dukedogsmom, Barbara, Slick, Zippy-Kat, and KrazyaboutKatz for the cards that came last night.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the wonderful christmas cards that I have received!!! It is so much fun to participate in the exchange! I love getting all the beautiful cards and I love the pictures of everyone and their pets.

Special thanks to the following people whose cards I have received: Anna_66, Auggie, Barbara, Captain, Cheshirekatt, Cincy's mom & Sadie's Dad, Delidog, Dukedogsmom, Edwina's Secretary, Felicia's mom, Jenfer, KAK, Lovemyshiba, Lut, LynneStankard, Micki, Miss Meow, Pitc9, RedHedd, RobinH, RubyMutt, Shais_Mom, Tomkatzid, Tubby & Peanut's mom, Wolf_Q Zippy-kat, Clara4457, RobiLee, and Slick!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Today my thanks for the beautiful cards go to:

Delidog- very cute card.

Lut- that is beautiful.

Krazyaboutkatz- I don't have a picture of it, but I let Felicia and Beau sniff the fur.
    Felicia started with Storm's and sniffed his the longest. She then went briefly to each of the others, then came back to Storm's and started to lick it.
    Beau also tried to lick Storm's but he spent most of his time sniffing Sunny's. I don't think he even went to the other two.

Thank you again!!!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 12-09-2003 at 08:43 PM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Six more cards!

Thank you, Pitc9, Lynne Stankard, SadiesDad & Cincysmom, Clara 4457, Shais Mom, and Gini! Such fun and lovely cards! I hope to get mine mailed tomorrow. Had to take Grasshopper to the vet, shes sneezing and coughing like crazy.
    Like they said, pets in a kennel, kids in day care - it only takes one sneeze!! sigh
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

I got 3 cards today:

Thank you to Clara, Lut, Lynn. All your cards are so beautiful,

To Begal, Ketchum and Dan: Max and Speckles have commented on how smart you are to make out your own message and picture to include. Unfortunately their Meowmie won't let them on the puter.....too much hair
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.