Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: *2003 Christmas Card List* Updates and Notices

I received 2 more cards today from Lut and Shais Mom. Thanks for the gorgeous home made card Lut. Thanks Staci for the adorable kitten card.
    I'm so glad that most of your furkids have enjoyed my furkids fur. It seems that Storm's fur is the most popular. BTW he acts like a dog more than a cat. Maybe that's why the doggies like him.

Tracy, Ewok just started to eat all the fur lol! He loves Storm and Cirrus's the best. He actually ate some of it!

Thanks to everyone for the beautiful cards. I would list them all, but it's my bedtime and my rat is about to give birth so I should get going.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the people I've received cards from so far:

Ally Cat's Mommy, Anna_66, Barbara, Captain, Cincy's Mom, Delidog, Dukedogsmom, Edwina's Secretary, Felicia's Mom, Jenfer, Kater, KrazyaboutKatz, Lovemyshiba, Micki, Neko1, Nomilynn & Lirathal, Pict9, RedHedd, RobinH, RubyMutt, Shais_Mom, Tomkatzid, Tubby & Peanut's Mom, Wolf_Q, WolfChan, Zippy-kat, Clara, Robilee and Slick!

Getting the mail is so fun! I could tell I was getting greedy when I experienced disappointment at receiving only two cards today!

~Kat

Another day of cards!! Lovely! Many thanks go out to -
    Valerie, Richard, Ang., and Tonya - lovely thought and cards - xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Ok, now that I am awake enough to type correctly I can send my many thanks to everyone who has sent a card. Thank you so much to the following people who sent their wonderful Christmas cards my way. They are all so beautiful and I really enjoy reading each one and looking at the pictures. Thanks to:

Tracey (KAK, the fur's still flying), Lynn (the card was SO beautiful!!! I am keeping the stickers), Rubymutt (love that pup of yours!), Jenfer (very very cute), Barbara (what beautiful kitties you have!)Dukedogsmom (Wonderful picture of Duke and a great idea for cards!) Cincy's Mom (cute family pic ), Edwina's Secretary (fantastic card. Did you make it yourself?) WolfQ (Amy, as always a very beautiful card. Did I spell your PT name right?),
    Tubby and Peanut's mom (hehe, that pic is priceless!), RobinH (that's a lot of dogs Your bigger doggie looks a lot like a dog I used to share my life with), PitC9 (cute puppy and kitty!),
    Shais_mom (aww, love the card), ........................have to continue in another post.

My hammie babies just opened their eyes!!!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Whee, I love cute wittle hammy babies!

Ok, the rest of my thanks goes to:

Anna66 (you know I just adore those pups of yours! ), Captain (beautiful bird, beautiful dogs!), CheshireKatt (cute cute cute!), Micki76 (tee hee, antlers and candy canes, oh my!), Zippy (give your beautiful bun a kiss for me!), WolfChan (thanks so much, and I will make sure to give every one of the ratties a huge tummy kiss just from you!), Julie (very beautiful words, thanks so much ), Slick (I am keeping this card forever! I cried reading it, and will never throw it away.......at least on purpose . It really touched me and I thank you so much), Tomkatzid (thanks to your both!), Neko1 (cute card, and of course, even cuter kitties!), Angie ( I like the photo you included, it's very cute.) Emily (LOL, can't believe they all fit ), Felicia's mom (beautiful card), Robilee (thanks so much for the card. Your pup is just beautiful! Also, where did you find the paper that's shiney on one side and regular on the other? ), Clara (LOL at that card. I just had to giggle when I read it).

Thanks again to EVERYONE!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Mine should go out today! Sorry they might be slightly late.
    Oh Richard, don't feel bad all I did was handwrite mine too. (that's a lot of writing for me all Dustin did was sign)
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

I went to mail my second to last set of cards today at lunch, I saw a gentleman trying to put his Xmas cards into the mailbox-He had so many they wouldn't fit into the slot!!!

I think he belonged to some kind of computer/internet site!

I't great to get mail!!!!

The thing that scares me the most is getting all the pics and cards mixed up!!!!

Thanks Andie!
    My wrist doesn't hurt anymore!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I got 12 (I think) cards yesterday!!!

BUT cannot list from whom because I was "tired and emotional"- which means, I had something to drink!!! , having just returned home from the ROBBIE WILLIAMS concert.

I opened all the cards tho, ooooo'd and aahhh'd my husband awake, and proceeded to show him all the cards at 2am this morning!!!

Will write my thanks to all concerned tomorrow ............... still on the Robbie Williams HIGH!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Waaaaaaaa. I didn't get any cards today! Not a one!! I had to ask Terry twice if he had gotten the snail mail because I didn't even get any catalogs or anything - highly unusual. So I guess the post office took the day off today, which means I'll get twice as many tomorrow - yippee!!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Hi all,

I am going to write a summary of all the cards I have got (using PT ID)
    -Ally Cat's Mommy
    -Anna_66
    -Auggie
    -Barbara
    -Captain
    -Cheshirekatt
    -Cincy's Mom &SadiesDad
    -Dukedogsmom
    -Edwina's Secretary
    -Felicia's Mom
    -KrazyaboutKatz
    -Lovemyshiba
    -Lut
    -LynneStankard
    -Micki
    -Neko1
    -Nomilynn & Lirathal
    -Pitc9
    -RedHedd
    -RobinH
    -RubyMutt
    -Sara Luvs Her Tinky
    -Tomkatzid
    -Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    -Wolf_Q
    -WolfChan
    -Zippy-kat
    -Cara4457
    -RobiLee
    -Slick

Whew... that's quite a list. I want to thank everyone for their lovely cards... the effort and the pretty pictures too.

I told my mom Chilli have received a lot of Christmas Cards. She told Chilli about it, but Chilli was busy watching TV that she doesn't pay attention to my mom. Still, both of us are thankful. For those who mentioned baby Gigi, she thank you too.
    Last edited by jenfer; 12-11-2003 at 11:17 PM.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

4 today! from Lynne, Georgia, Sara, & Lut!

Thank you all so much. My kiddo’s are getting a charge out of smelling the kitties on all your cards!

I only received 1 today. It's from Gini. Thanks for the beautiful cat card Gini. Hopefully I'll receive a few more tomorrow.

I mailed all my cards on Monday so I hope you all get them by the end of this week! Thank you, thank you, thank you.. they were great! I'm like a little kid, running for the mail every day (beating out Klo who has to run to the door first!)

I've been Boooo'd!

I get cards every day now!! FUN FUN FUN!!
    Today, ONLY 1 card: from Catland!

Thanks everybody!!