Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Look what I found on my back porch today!

Oh, My Goodness!!! Those poor little ones must hate me for sending them off to be tortured like that. Well, I'm sure they think of it that way. We all know it's best that gets done and over with.

Hopefully, they will fall head over heels for you for going to their 'rescue".

At least they should be a bit calmer than they would have been other wise. I have been having nightmares of them destroying Debbies home and yours too right off the bat.

Thank you Catty1 for the chuckle. That pic does remind me on my wild ones.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Heck young ones have such a strong comeback from surgeries.. I will bet exept for the shaved butt (boy) & shaved belly (girl) they have forgotten all about their surgery yesterday.. Yup you think you was surprised Connie.. I was like Really well then go ahead when Debbie mentioned the surgeries to me.. **** Now Public Announment Here to All of the PTrs that Donated to Connie.. She has more than once & many times Offered me money from all of your Donations.. I have with respect & kindnes Wish For Her to Keep Every Penny That you all Donated to her.. I feel she needs it for the Boys && any new Orphanes that come up.. **** So Please Note Connie has offered the money && I am telling her to Keep It All.. **** Thank You All So Much for the Loving Support & Open Hearts..

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Oh, My Goodness!!! Those poor little ones must hate me for sending them off to be tortured like that. Well, I'm sure they think of it that way. We all know it's best that gets done and over with.

Hopefully, they will fall head over heels for you for going to their 'rescue".

At least they should be a bit calmer than they would have been other wise. I have been having nightmares of them destroying Debbies home and yours too right off the bat.

Thank you Catty1 for the chuckle. That pic does remind me on my wild ones.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Heck young ones have such a strong comeback from surgeries.. I will bet exept for the shaved butt (boy) & shaved belly (girl) they have forgotten all about their surgery yesterday.. Yup you think you was surprised Connie.. I was like Really well then go ahead when Debbie mentioned the surgeries to me.. **** Now Public Announment Here to All of the PTrs that Donated to Connie.. She has more than once & many times Offered me money from all of your Donations.. I have with respect & kindnes Wish For Her to Keep Every Penny That you all Donated to her.. I feel she needs it for the Boys && any new Orphanes that come up.. **** So Please Note Connie has offered the money && I am telling her to Keep It All.. **** Thank You All So Much for the Loving Support & Open Hearts..
    Ok, I give in!!! I will put it in an emergency fund for the kits. And IF I can get that mommy cat outside tame enough to grab and take to the vet, I will use some to get her spayed. It will have to be a catch and release sort of thing because I can't take any more in the house. This little 4 room house is full!

Maybe any girl babies she has too. Sadly, one of the meezer like ones has disappeared. It was the biggest one. I have not found any little kit body and am hoping it followed another cat off or was picked up by one of the kids in the neighborhood. It should be plenty old enough to survive with out its mommy.

I thank you all so very very much too and I know all the kits do.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Helene,thanks for the update on the 3 kittens. That's wonderful that they were able to all be spayed and neutered and given their first shots. That'll be a load off of your mind now so you can just sit back and enjoy them. I hope that everything will go well on Monday. Please keep us updated.

I agree that MOFF should keep whatever donations have been sent to her. She's cared for these kittens for weeks now and there are so many other homeless cats/kittens that keep on visiting her front porch. Hopefully MOFF will be able to at least do some TNR work on some of them. MOFF maybe you sbould invest in one of those cat traps.

It won't be long now until the little travelers meet lvpets!!! I am so excited for them all!!! I hope they all fall in love with each other!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

The Babies have arrived in Texas!!!

lvpets just called me. She and the babies just got home and were unwinding a bit. I could hear them playing in the background. They are all doing well.

You all helped save two more lives by doing this. When lvpets met with Debbie at the Walmart parking lot, they saw a man dumping two kittens in the parking lot.

lvpets put our 3 kits in her carrier and Debbie was able to use the carrier I sent the kits in, to put the two dumped babies in. She took them back to the center with her. If the timing and things hadn't worked out just like it did, who knows what would have happened to those two new abandoned kits. Debbie will find homes for those two.

lvpets wil post tomorrow or when she can. We both thank you all so very much for caring for us and these little ones and for all your help and prayers.
    Thinking of what you did, makes me tear up. Bless you all.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Oh so happy to hear they have arrived safe and sound!! How lucky for the other kittens dropped off at Wal-Mart! What a low-life coward to dump them like that. I will never ever understand how anyone could be so cold hearted. Thank you for all you have done for the little ones! It's a lot of work but so very rewarding, too. Pet talkers rock!!

I'm so glad the kitties are home and safe! Welcome to your new PT home kits!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Woo hoo!! So excited all the kitties are in their proper homes now. And I am so glad the other two kitties were saved as well. In the right place at the right time!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

lvpets just called me. She and the babies just got home and were unwinding a bit. I could hear them playing in the background. They are all doing well.

You all helped save two more lives by doing this. When lvpets met with Debbie at the Walmart parking lot, they saw a man dumping two kittens in the parking lot.

lvpets put our 3 kits in her carrier and Debbie was able to use the carrier I sent the kits in, to put the two dumped babies in. She took them back to the center with her. If the timing and things hadn't worked out just like it did, who knows what would have happened to those two new abandoned kits. Debbie will find homes for those two.

lvpets wil post tomorrow or when she can. We both thank you all so very much for caring for us and these little ones and for all your help and prayers.
    Thinking of what you did, makes me tear up. Bless you all.
    I'm so glad to hear that Helene and the kittens are finally home and everyone is doing well. That's wonderful that 2 more kittens have been saved and will get a chance to find their forever homes too. This has been a very emotional thread for me too but most of it has been very happy tears.

This is just so wonderful, I'm so glad they are safe and sound!

I'm so glad this worked out so well.

Melissa

Hello Gang = As Connie stated I called yesterday evening as we just got home.. I wanted Connie to know first that we made it home ok.. I wanted her to hear the babies playing.. The babies had been on the road for 6 hours yesterday = so by the time we got home they was like wide awake & Full of Energy.. They played & played.. I gave them a can of wet food that Connie sent in the Care Bag && they finally ate & went night night.. But this morning they got their energy back.. They are so Precious & Adorable..

Yes Debbie & I could not even think straight watching this man fixing to dump those other two kittens.. I thought Debbie was going to explode.. I got Connie's carrier opened while Debbie was running back with the kittens.. I already had my Adorable 3 babies loaded in my SUV.. Well Debbie took those 2 babies with her.. I think it will be no problem for her to get them adopted out..

Ok I am fixing to do a New Intro Thread of Pics of the Babies in their new furrever home now.. Yup they Texans now.. Come Over & See See..

Again Thanks to All for the Loving Support Here..

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I can't imagine a more purr-fect way to end this thread. I am grinning from ear to ear. Can't wait to see pics of the new little Texans.

Thank you all a thousand times over!!! You did good Pet Talk!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

New Thread Started in Cat General.. Come see please..
    I can't imagine a more purr-fect way to end this thread. I am grinning from ear to ear. Can't wait to see pics of the new little Texans.

Thank you all a thousand times over!!! You did good Pet Talk!!!