Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    This is a situation where the parents should be more than just financially liable.
    I agree totally. I'm shaking from reading this. I'll definitely send a check in tomorrow's mail.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Ok, I can't stand it anymore. I will be making a donation as well. I just need to see what I can scrape up. Oh wait! I get paid on Thursday!
    When you call the vet directly, do they take a credit card number over the phone? That would be much faster than sending in a check.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    When you call the vet directly, do they take a credit card number over the phone? That would be much faster than sending in a check.
    Yes, they do!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes, they do!
    Perfect! I'll have to call tomorrow, they are already closed.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Yes, they are in the Central Time Zone, so that's something to keep in mind!
    I've Been Frosted

Just Got in From the Vet

The visit today was extreamly emotional for the kids. Tears were shed hugs were give and Prayers are getting answered. I want to take this time to thank each and every PTer for their Prayer's and contributions.
    I was told Jonny's Jaw was broken in 2 places not fractured in 2 places. Poor Jonny can't even close his mouth. I spoke to Trish Monie which is Hospital Administrator and she told me that if anyone from PetTalk wanted to Find out status of Jonny or contribute to the Jonny Walker Fund they can call and speak to her. Anyone pledging donations by Credit Card would have a reciept mailed to them for their records and Tax Purposes.
    It seems Cinder and Smoke was on the phone with Trish when we walked in the door. Cinder & Smoke, Karen, and all others that have helped Jonny and His New Found Families want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    Hopes are truely looking up for Jonny thanks to Prayers and donations starting to come in. Keep in mind Jonny cannot close his mouth due to the Broken bones.
    Also before I forget Trish is doing her best to get Jonny's story to the local Newspapers and Local TV channels. She is also trying to add Pressue to the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office to hold the kids accountable for their actions.
    Last edited by Kev68; 07-21-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Typo

We wish we could help Jonny Walker with more tahn prayers , but we had to pay the Feds 529 dollars in taxes.
    We are sending All the Pryaers we can that Jonny Walker that Great Dog can be helped.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am just so upset about this horrible story. Poor baby. As we all know, if these kids do things like this now, who knows what they will do when they get older? Grrrrrrrrrrrr......

I will certainly try my best to come up with some help as well. Thanks to everyone that is helping this angel of a dog. I hope God lets him forget how cruel these kids have been to him.
    Get Better JW!!!!!! You are such a handsome and sweet boy. If I was in a position to do so I would drive there and spend some time with those kids.

Adding:: I just read the whole thread. OMG!!! I pray they get this little jerk and make him pay for the rest of his miserable life!!!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm with a rescue group,CAAWS, in Baton Rouge and we were emailed about Johnny's case. We have contacted all our members and volunteers to get donations to Johnny and are working on putting pressure on the officials to make sure the kids are brought to justice. Hopefully he'll get donations and the kids will be held accountable.

Thank you, I think you being there on the ground will have more of an impact in terms of pressuring officials - you VOTE there! He's such a sweet boy, from everyone I have spoken to, and deserves a chance.
    I've Been Frosted

Hello Everyone,

May God Bless You All who are helping. We appreciate your prayers and support. I spoke with Trish about 30 minutes ago, we are all on the same side. The Veterinarian Hospital and JW's extended family and friends will continue to push forward. We all need JW to have his surgery and get home soon. We are still in need of donations that can be donated directly to the hospital. If you use a debit card as I did myself, you will need the expiration date as well as the 3 digit code on the back of the card. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Again, God Bless each and every one of you. KEV68 and Jason, I am with you all the way. Please keep in touch. My e-mail address is [email protected].

God Bless each and everyone on PT

I recieved a voicemail from Trish tonight. Tomorrow she will be in a meeting with the Dr.'s in their Office from 8:30am until a little after 10:00am. After which she said she would give me a call and update me, and of course I will pass it on to all of you PTer's.
    Emma I wanted to tell you God Bless You and CAAWS. Also see the PM I sent you in your notifications.
    Also just wanted you all to know that this tread was crossed posted to www.f150forum.com just got that send over as a PM.
    I guess Jonny Walker never thought he would be so BIG that he would make the World Wide Web, but then again none of of thought this would happen to poor Jonny, and as I said this WILL NOT be brushed under the rug.
    Just to let you all know a little more information I was given today and God where is this boy's mothers mind at. They are trying to get the younger boy to say he done it cause the boy that actually done it already has some type of criminal record and the feel the younger son will not get in trouble. But hey MOM if you are by some chance reading and following Jonny's thread I witnessed this attack and I know what I saw as well as who I Saw.
    Sorry PTer's just had to add that because we put a collection jar in a local store that the parents of these kids go to, and listed this site for people to follow Jonny's story and recovery.
    I will post again in the morning when I speak to Trish and give you all a status. God Bless you all and have a Good Night.

Not a surprise the older boy has a record. It sounds pretty promising that he will pay for this.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I posted this thread on my facebook page and know I will have at least one donation from it.
    I plan on telling anyone and everyone I know about this too.

Johnny Walker has my support over here in California!

Update

Hey everyone, Thank you all for all of your support and prayers. I know I haven't posted much on here, I believe kev68 has done that enough for me. To touch up a little bit we do have support from animal activists and we are trying to get the media involved in. Unfortunatly I have to leave friday, so I won't be able to post for 16 days. See I'm in the National Guard and I have drill for 16 days in houma Louisiana. So a computer is going to be hard to get to. But still when I have free time I will be calling as many people as possible for help.

While I am gone please either email kev68 or write him on pettalk. He knows a lot about Jonny Walker and is working very hard to help.

Today at worked I talked to a lady from a church group and she said she would talk to the other members and she also said her sister is an animal rights activist. She said to expect a call from her tomorrow.

We look not to just stop after this though, maybe this can be a start of something big. To try to start a nonprofit organization to help abused animals, For cases just like Jonny's. I believe that every animal should have the same love and care that Jonny has been recieving. The same support.
    Though I wish I could touch more on that but the idea has sprung just today. So more though has to be put into it.

I really want to thank everyone for the prayers and the donations. Its touched me that so many people have come together for one cause to help Jonny Walker. I believe this is a sign to me that this is so much more than just helping my dog, to helping every animal in need.

My email address is jaceface89 (the at sign) yahoo.com if you need to contact me for anything feel free.

My phone number is posted already but here it is again (985) 662 4651.

Kev68 ( Mr. Kevlin) # (225) 414 0044. ( please contact him after Friday until the 8th of august. )

Mr. Randy and Janice Mulvey ( 504) 232 2591
    ( my mother and father. )

You can contact either one of them for any information.

Thank you very much again for all of your support. It means the world to me and Jonny.