Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: *~* Please Welcome to TX = Carmela, Tangy & Sunny*~* New Pics Post #192~*CUTE Warng**

Many Thanks for the Very Nice Compliments.. I will go do the Cutie Alert now..
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    They're just so gosh darned stinking CUTE! Mmwah mmwah mmwah, kittens!

Auntie Lvpets2002, there should be a HUGE cute alert for this thread!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I Have Some Very Sad News = I just heard from Debbie & the 2 kittens that she took from the man (dumper) in the Walmart parking lot Have Tested Positive for Feline Leukemia.. She did not know yet what they are going to do.. She & My Hearts Are Just Broken.. Prayers For Her Babies Please..

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77 View Post
    This is just so wonderful that the two are staying together.

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    I Have Some Very Sad News = I just heard from Debbie & the 2 kittens that she took from the man (dumper) in the Walmart parking lot Have Tested Positive for Feline Leukemia.. She did not know yet what they are going to do.. She & My Hearts Are Just Broken.. Prayers For Her Babies Please..
    Prayers for her and them and for that poor momma cat who probably has it too. She'll probably get dumped too.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Yup you are so right I am sure they have dumped the momma cat by now too.. Now she will keep have kittens with this illness.. I swear some people just wants to make me puckk..

I so glad you took such good care of our babies & they all tested just fine & they have had their shots.. Oh by the way the babies played with me (meowmom) all thru lunch.. They are so Addorable..
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Prayers for her and them and for that poor momma cat who probably has it too. She'll probably get dumped too.

I so glad you took such good care of our babies & they all tested just fine & they have had their shots.. Oh by the way the babies played with me (meowmom) all thru lunch.. They are so Addorable..
    Do they let you hold them on their backs and rub their tummies yet? They probably will when they are all healed up if they haven't yet.

Yes, I'm sure Chip and Chuck miss them. That's why I am getting so much attention.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Yup there tummies are just about all healed up.. So you are the one that taught them the tummy rubbss.. Yes I did that with them this morning & at lunch.. They love it when they are on their backs for you to gentle tummy rubb.. Of course I goo goo talk to them too.. They are such wittle Cutie Stinkers.. I kiss & huggss them lots too..
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Do they let you hold them on their backs and rub their tummies yet? They probably will when they are all healed up if they haven't yet.

Yes, I'm sure Chip and Chuck miss them. That's why I am getting so much attention.

Yup there tummies are just about all healed up.. So you are the one that taught them the tummy rubbss.. Yes I did that with them this morning & at lunch.. They love it when they are on their backs for you to gentle tummy rubb.. Of course I goo goo talk to them too.. They are such wittle Cutie Stinkers.. I kiss & huggss them lots too..
    Yep, I'm guilty of the tummy rubs! Angel never let me luv her up so I couldn't resist all those cute tummys. I hope they stay cuddlers as they get older.
    I did the goo goo talk too!!! It just seems natural!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

I hate to hear that they tested positive. I have rescued babies that were Luk positive and was lucky to find a shelter that cares for Fiv/luk+ cats and kittens. They are a no-kill shelter. I was told that they retest in a month or 2 to see if it was just from the mother. It depends on the age of kitten. I had a beautiful little one that tested a weak + and when retested 2 months later she was negative. Hope they don't give up on them.

Oh my gosh! What cuties!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I hope Debbie can find a feline leuk shelter...and keep an eye out for the momcat too. Wish they could find the guy that dumped the kittens.

I am glad to hear that the new babies are into their zoomies and being kittens!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear that the 2 dumped kittens tested positive for feline leukemia. Hopefully it's a false positive and they'll be okay. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so glad that all 3 of your new kittens are doing so well. Since Sunny is so curious and loves to snoop maybe his nickname should be Snoopy.LOL More pictures please.

I have not heard back from Debbie yet on what she is going to do.. Yes she will prob retest in 2 months.. She will just have to keep these babies out of the PetsMart Adoption Centers.. She will have to keep them at home & in seperate rooms from her others..

Oh yes Tracey == Sunny's nickname is Snoopy for sure.. Now the girls Carmela & Tangy are exploring more now too.. They all 3 decided to sleep on my chest last night.. Oh if I dare woke them up then it was Play time for them for awhile.. They have had to chew & smell me none stop.. I do think they know who their new meowmom is now.. They are all getting along great with the other babies.. There is some hissing but not bad at all.. Like I said all of my adults are pretty laid back & very calm.. Yes I will try for some more pics taken over the weekend.. Many Thanks for all of your very nice compliments & support.. TX Babies wave Hello & Huggss to their KS siblings..
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that the 2 dumped kittens tested positive for feline leukemia. Hopefully it's a false positive and they'll be okay. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so glad that all 3 of your new kittens are doing so well. Since Sunny is so curious and loves to snoop maybe his nickname should be Snoopy.LOL More pictures please.

Oh yes Tracey == Sunny's nickname is Snoopy for sure.. Now the girls Carmela & Tangy are exploring more now too.. They all 3 decided to sleep on my chest last night.. Oh if I dare woke them up then it was Play time for them for awhile.. They have had to chew & smell me none stop.. I do think they know who their new meowmom is now.. They are all getting along great with the other babies.. There is some hissing but not bad at all.. Like I said all of my adults are pretty laid back & very calm.. Yes I will try for some more pics taken over the weekend.. Many Thanks for all of your very nice compliments & support.. TX Babies wave Hello & Huggss to their KS siblings..
    I am so happy that they know you are their mommy now!!! They all seem to crave lots of luvies. With the five of them, it was hard for me to give them all the attention they wanted. Of course, being swamped with 5 kitties was fun for a while. (until the naughtiness factor kicked in)

The KS kits wave back to their TX siblings, sending luvies and (((HUGS))) their way.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

The Adorable Cutie Sweetie Pie Babies are doing Great.. Boy Howdy they have lots of energy & play play.. Carmela is for sure a momma's baby.. She has to go to sleep on my chest each night.. Now by morning I will have all 3 on my chest asleep.. They are just so Lovable.. I gives them Huggss & Kissess all the time.. Just Love them so much.. Here is a few new pics from the weekend.. Please Enjoy..

All 3 = Carmela , Tangy , Sunny on the bed..

Carmela on top of the Cheeze Trangle playen & just look at who is inside of it..

Tangy in the 3 Way Tunnel that came from Uncle Gary Catmandu as a gift.. The babies love it..

Sunny is getting a good Hold on the Scratchen Post..

Such beautiful little babies! Thank you for the photos! I want to kiss them all and tickle their tummies.

Love, Columbine