Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Willow is missing! - HOME! HOME! HOME! - #42

Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry to read she isn't home yet.

I wish we could do more to help you right now. All I can do is offer my prayers and good thought so please know you have them!

Please come home Willow!

From Decker with Love

Prayers and candles lit here! I do hope she arrives quickly and safely home!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

I am SO sorry she is missing. I cant imagine what you are going through. MANY MANY prayers being said for Willows safe return. Katie and kitties

Please let me know if I can do anything to help...

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Hoping there is some good news... it's almost midnight on the east coast, and I'm worrying with you. Wish I could be up there and help look! It's hard to feel helpless when you want to do something to help!!

Oh no! I just saw this thread right now. MANY prayers coming your way. (((hugs)))) to you. PT prayers work wonders.... keep that thought in your heart.

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear this. I sure hope that someone will find her soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way. Please come home Willow!!!

Sending all my Go Home vibes Willow's way. I'm hoping she has found herself a dry place to hide up, and that we hear good news soon!

Come on Willow, enough is enough....go home to your meowmie right now! PLEASE.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

How I wish this wasn't happening. If it's any comfort to you, my Boo ran out the door after another cat in the dead of winter, well below zero temperatures and I too fell on the ice and got a goose egg on my knee, just like you did. My son was home for the holidays and we searched for him day and night. He had never been out of the house since I took him in ane he being coal black, we thought we'd easily see him against the white snow. Wrong. That night at exactly midnight, snow coming down by the pound, I was a crying mess, sure that he'd run off and I was lying in bed w/the TV on low volume when I heard a cry outside. I had left the garage door up a few inches so that if he did come back home, he could go into the garage. I ran to the inside door and there he was, sitting on the steps crying. Covered w/mud but safe. Let's affirm that the same thing will happen w/you and Willow.

Blessings,
    Mary

I'm so sorry. COME HOME WILLOW!

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

This is the scene that all cat mommies and daddies fear.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Oh poor Lisa, I know you have to be worried sick!!! Your poor knee too. Hopefully Willow has found a warm hiding place to hang out until she can venture back home ... or some kind person has let her indoors! I pray that you will find her soon.

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Guess who was waiting on the front porch with the newspaper this morning? Yup! Princess Willow is home safe and sound. She strolled in (dragging dried leaves that were stuck to her fluffy tail) and ate a whole can of food and fell asleep.

Unless she decides to write her memoirs some day, I doubt if we find out where she was. I'm just glad to know that she can find her way home (since she hadn't been outside before).

She obviously found a place out of the weather. We received 2 inches of snow last night. Around midnight it was near white-out conditions. Needless to say, no one got much sleep last night. Around 3:00 a.m. I saw kitty tracks in our driveway. I went downstairs and checked the food and bed on the front porch, but nothing had been disturbed. I called for her but never saw/heard her. But, she must have been close by.

Thank you for all your support and prayers. Take us off your worry list! A big THANK YOU to all our bridge babies who helped lead her home!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

PHEW!! Darn eye are wanting to leak again...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Woohooo!!!!!!
    What a huge relief! Smart little girl you've got there. I wouldn't have gotten any sleep myself -- now go de-leaf her fluffy tail and take a looong nap with your little bad girl.

YAY!!!!! I am so, so happy to finally read this good news. Now, maybe meowmie can join her in a long nap??

((((HUGS)))))