Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dr. Doolittle..aka...Kevin ...*UPDATE* Day 3..PICTURES ADDED

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    What an adorable story!!! and I too thought you were speaking of a wild rabbit. that is a Dutch (breed) rabbit, tortoise color to be exact . What on earth was it doing at the park???? I think you have a new HOUSE bunny!
    Thanks for the info!! I will read up on this type of rabbit. What happens is STUPID people not only dump their cats in the park but their rabbits, dogs, lizards, ferrets, you name it. The park has numerous rabbits, wild and tame, so I'm thinking this is one from a litter born from one of the dumped tame rabbits. It was laying right by the step where the cats hang out so we were thinking maybe one of the cats got hold of it, heard us with the food, dropped it and came running.

Cheepers, I'm happily to say, seems to have found his family. He/shee hasn't been waiting for us the last couple of nights. There is a mom and a couple other babies in the picture so I'm wondering if Cheepers didn't adopt a family!

Now we have to work on figuring out a nice arrangement for Luckycharm so he/she can live in the backyard with the ferals.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

How sweet! They're both so adorable.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11