Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Siblings Do You Have?

No siblings.

No parents.

One Aunt left (by marriage)

3 cousins.

No children.

One husband

Willie reporting here, I have 1 older sister name Carolyn, and one younger sister name Shelia. So I guess that makes me the middle child. Carolyn is 54, I am 53, and my younger sister is 43 in April. Hey, I am not claiming to be a child, LOL!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I have two younger brothers who are really half-brothers but I never think of them that way. They are also cousins since my father married one of my mum's younger sisters a few years after she died (when I was a toddler). One brother is 6 years younger and the other 14+ years younger. I helped to raise my youngest brother when he was a baby and I think he regarded me as a second mum. I left home when he was only four and I'll never forget suddenly realizing the impact of my leaving home when he was so young and we had been so close. I was really keen to leave and enjoying packing up my things when I looked up and saw him in the bedroom doorway, watching me. The expression on his face really tore into my heart. I gave him my alarm clock and told him to keep it for me so I could borrow it back any time I visited. He took it from me and hugged it as though it was precious. I emigrated to the U.S. 30 years ago when he was about 13, and I've seen him once since then. Both my brothers are happily married and each have two children. I'll never be a grandmother, but I am so looking forward to being a great-aunt one day. It's like a license to be eccentric!

I have a younger sister (2.5yrs diff). We never got along, but if one was in trouble, the other was always there to step in. Our personallities cause us to fight non-stop. Once we got into a nasty fist-fight, I won & we have never been closer.

My dad thinks, cause I never really stuck up for myself when my sister picked on me, neither of us were the domint one & my sister want it to be her, & when we got into that fight (she started it, I tried to walk away & got a fist in my face), I ummm beat the snot out of her pretty baddly (IMO) & we haven't even yelled at eachother since (its been about 6yrs).

We still talk about the fight & she says I made her look like she had been beaten by her boyfriend, black eye, fat lip, lip-ring ripped out, bleeding gums, sore teeth, bruses up & down her left side & one heck of a sore hand. I didn't have a scratch, nor a mark from where she punched me in the face & I wasn't sore anywhere.

Its funny how such a horrible thing, corrected our hatetred towards eachother. We chit chat on MSN all day now & talk on the phone. If it wasn't for her, I would have NEVER found a place to move into next week & she wouldn't have been able to afford last years xmas gift for dad (I bought it & put her name on it, dad knew, but she still thinks that dad thinks she helped pay for it).

I'm happy with our current relationship

I have 2 older brothers, one is 34, one is 32 then me, 30 and my younger brother is 23. (at least I hope the ages are correct, lol I may be a year off one way or the other... does that make me a bad sister?)

My mother was the same way, 2 older brothers & one younger one & they all have the same age differences too. Isn't that bizzare?
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I have 2 brother which are not with us anymore there is only me and my sister left

I was the oldest of 4 children. My sister died at age 16 (20 years ago this year), my brother died at age 17, (also 20 years ago this year), I have one younger brother left but I have not seen him in about 18 years - since he was thrown out by my parents (he was an awful person, said he'd kill me). Apparently he's matured a bit, calls my mom now for birthdays, mothers day, etc. I've had no contact with him, I have no desire to.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB*
    Animal_rescue, your parents must be wonderful caring people to adopt all those children! Are you and your sister identical? That's so awesome that you have a twin!

Wow this is confusing too.. lol
    The doctor says we're identical because we were born in the same sac but we don't look anything alike.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I have a younger brother who is 8 years old, but will be 9 soon. He can be a right brat at times!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Only me, myself and I....

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I have 4 older brothers and 2 older sisters. I'm the baby.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I am the oldest of 4.
    My sister, Giovanna - Jo for short, she's 25
    My bro, Carlo - Jr. for short, he's 20
    Mt bro, Umberto - Alby for short, he's 19.

ok so i´m the big sis, at 27 then comes my lil sis at 23, then my baby bro at 15, what really creeps me is that hes turning 16 this year. ...........

i´m 4 years older than my sis, shes 8 years older than my bro.......so do the math.........4-8-16........... LOL
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I have 4 brothers & 1 sister.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have 2 siblings. 1 brother 5 years older, and 1 sister 5 years younger.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana