Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of where you live

Quote Originally Posted by KittyGurl
    I love your house BCollie_Kelly! Everyone has nice houses and mine is all ugly compared to everyone elses
    Thanks

I noticed your from PA also, where in PA?

I live in Philadelphia. My dad has a house up the Pocono Mountains though.

Where do you live?
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

awesome, I live just outside of Nazareth... which isn't too far from Allentown.

I'm in Philly every weekend during the fall for soccer, too.

Quote Originally Posted by BCollie_Kelly
    awesome, I live just outside of Nazareth... which isn't too far from Allentown.

I'm in Philly every weekend during the fall for soccer, too.
    Kool
    I really don't like living in the city though because it is so dirty snd not enough nature for me
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Heres my house around the Holidays, its dark but only picture I could find on my laptop.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by jackmilliesmom
    Hi all, do any of you have any pictures of where you live or what your house looks like from out side - here is mine....
    That is AWESOME!! It reminds me of what I pictured when I read James Herriot's novels about when he was a vet in the country. I think he was from Ireland. If not, it's still how I pictured it!

I love James Harriot. I watched the TV series and read his books. I always thought his books were so funny. Love English humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    That is AWESOME!! It reminds me of what I pictured when I read James Herriot's novels about when he was a vet in the country. I think he was from Ireland. If not, it's still how I pictured it!

I'll have to take some pictures with my new camera that is suppose to arrive today.

*Nicole*

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    James Herriot was from Scotland but lived and worked in the Yorkshire Dales. The countryside is quite similar although I believe Ireland tends to be a little rockier whereas the Dales is mostly made of heath-y hills. The Dales is beautiful, I've been many times and I have been to the place that Herriot used to practice. Lancashire's countryside is similar but greener and not as harsh.

Anyway, here's some pics of my house. It looks awful to everyone elses, I just love the American stlye of house. In these pics it looks quite small, it's a lot bigger in real life because it's deeper than it is wide.

We have a TINY garden which I really hate, although we do get a lot of wildlife.

And I thought I'd include a pic of our living room, as the interior of our house is a lot nicer than the exterior!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Logan..is that a Japanese maple??? Gorgeous...
    Thanks, Sara. It is a Japanese Maple, and the night after I took that picture, the freezing temperatures killed all of that wonderful new growth. We took a beating for 5 straight nights and most of the smaller trees and bushes were affected. I hope everything will come back!

These pictures are all terrific, you guys! I hope more people will post. And I don't think anyone ought to be ashamed or shy about showing them. After all, it is your "home", and I think all of us have an ongoing list of things we want to do to make our homes look nicer.

Logan

Miss Z, I think your home and garden are lovely!!! I especially LOVE all the Daffodils you have in containers and all over your yard! It is such a shame that the Daffodils can't bloom all year, isn't it? I miss mine, already!

I agree Miss Z you have a beautiful home, and i know how expensive it is to buy in the UK, and you have one very regal and expensive home there,thanks for sharing, really lovely inside too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hi Miss Z everything is so pretty, the house the yard the room. Very lovely yard I just want to sit down on a chair and admire the lovely flowers.

Aw, thanks. I suppose having a father who works for a seed and bulb company is helpful in brightening up our small garden. And yes, Carole, you are right, it is expensive to get houses over here. That's £300,000 worth of house that I posted! I would never pay that for it in a million years! I guess I'll have to get a pretty little house in the states for half the price, I just love seeing how beautifully designed they are (that is, if I don't make my million and buy myself a mansion first )

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z
    I suppose having a father who works for a seed and bulb company is helpful in brightening up our small garden.
    Oooo what one is it? I always like to make sure I get everybody's brochure so that I get the best selection.