Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Foster Kittens - Cuteness Warning! Updated 6/4/07 With More Pics!

That dog is amazing with those kittens! In one of the pics it looks like he's nursing them!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Isn't that cute?

My yellow lab is so good with cats as well, the same way. She just lays there and lets them romp on her and cuddle with her. Molly likes to play with them too, and takes naps with the cat.

Thank you Kay for the awesome siggy!!!

So...I might be crazy, but I decided this morning to take 3 more foster kitties in addition to the ones we're already getting. Reason being, I have already found 3 of them forever homes! Yay!!

Also, I got some new and improved pictures....sorry if I double post some accidentally, but here are the 8 fosters that will be here June 13th.

Gavin

Max

Romeo

Sophie

Jade

Zak

Haile

Rambo

In those pictures of Romeo and Sophie you can actually tell what color they are - I think they're gorgeous! They are actually both already adopted. Sophie and Gavin are going to a home together, and Romeo is going to a home with a woman who I adopted a dog to about a month ago!

I can't wait for June 13th.

I've gone through the whole thread saying "I want that one, and that one, and that one, and..........." you get the idea

All those beautiful kissy kitty faces
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

All ADORABLE!!! Love, Love, Love Max and Gavin!!!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

I've done the same thing Brody's Mum. I swear, if it weren't for my fiance being here as the voice of reason, we would have like 30 dogs and 95 cats. I'm just such a sucker!

Pawla - I LOVE both of them too. Maybe I just have a soft spot for Orangies! However, I think Haile is beautiful, and has gorgeous eyes. I'm going to try to keep her, or Max. We'd have to change Max's name though, as we already have a "maximus" who we call Max for short. I might get the firm "no" from my fiance though - we will see

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7
    Here are some of the babies she has at her house. and some with her dog with the kitties, which I just love!!!

That dog is a candidate for SAINTHOOD!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

I want every single one of those kittens. And the pooch, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hey all!

Just a quick update on the foster kitties....they get here Wednesday around noon - so excited! I'm so psyched for Maximus to meet his new friend Cheddar, and hope they become fast cuddle buddies.

Also, a few extra kittens have been added to the list of ones coming here to me....I was having to turn down so many people who emailed me interested in these babies that I added 2 more to the transport list, bringing the total to 11 kittens

Casey is coming up this week to a great home, and so is Jake. I'm so happy with how well this "trial run" of fostering kitties has worked out so far - it has been a huge success, and we're planning on doing it again next week too, after these babies are gone.

So, the ones coming this week are

Gavin and Sophie - going to a home together, they're getting picked up Friday by their new Mom.

Romeo - is being adopted by a girl who adopted a dog from me a month or so ago. Her family is awesome, and I'm so glad this baby is going to a loving place! He leaves Friday as well.

Rambo is being adopted to a great couple with another cat for him to play with. They are coming Wednesday night for him.

Zak is being picked up Thursday by a woman with another kitten for him to play with.

Max is being picked up Thursday by a woman with another cat to keep him company, too

Jake was not originally coming, but a woman fell in love with his picture, and I arranged for him to make the trip up here for her. Then, she showed her sister a picture of Jade - and her sister is taking Jade! They are being picked up Wednesday night. Jake will have 3 cat buddies (all rescues!) at his new house, and Jade will have a cat buddy and 2 dachshund buddies!

Casey is going to a home with another cat buddy as well.

Hailey is the only one without a home yet - and that's on purpose. I'm hoping we can keep her here, as I think she's gorgeous! It will depend on whether she meshes well with our crew or not - and if not, no biggie, we'll find her a great home in no time I'm sure!

I'll be taking about 1,000 pictures of the little balls of fuzziness running around my house on Wednesday, don't worry!

They are all so beautiful!

I'd have a hard time letting any of them go. I am so thrilled you're having so much luck getting them adopted out. Keep up your great work!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Cuteness Overload here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

They're all so adorable and I'm so glad to hear that they've all found wonderful forever homes already. I bet that their current foster mom is estatic since she's going to have a hard time finding new homes for all of her foster kittens. I look forward to seeing as many pictures as possible while they're still with you. I hope that your hubbie will let you also adopt little Hailey.

I just found out that 1 (possibly 2) of them may not be able to come because they might have colds

Doesn't make much sense though - if they were sick, it would seem that they would ALL be sick, as they are all over each other, and have been for weeks. Better safe than sorry though. A vet is giving them an exam tomorrow, and I told him to go over them with a fine tooth comb, and that if there is any doubt that they are healthy, we'll leave them off the transport. I don't want 2 kitties who may be not feeling well dealing with the stress of a transport and possibly getting sicker

I will find out for sure one way or another tomorrow morning. Keep your fingers crossed that they are ok please!

I sure hope that they'll all be okay and that the trip won't stress them out too much. I'll be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

How many hours does it take them to get to you?

I'm not sure, in hours....

They're coming from Tennessee to New Hampshire....so it's a while! But they stop often, play with them, give them fresh water/food, etc.