Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pinot and All Catmobile Friends

Text from The Princess....

The Purr Gurrls are having great time. Ming is a fab piper. I love the color blue. Franklin's bringing home recipe for haggis - you make?
    luv chels
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Blue hair dye??? Soncat checked everything on the Catmobile before they left just to make sure nothing was being smuggled on the trip. There was no blue hair dye to be found!!!

We purrents must do something about this Catmobile code of silence!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by edwina's secretary View Post
    omg!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    astrid

Welcome back Lady Edwina!

Pinot did report the bagpipers were a success and the shopping has been great. I've heard nothing about blue hair dye, but with Pinot's coloring I don't think blue would take. They've also made friends with some of the pups doing a performance of herding, so there may be a little bit of a doggie smell in the Catmobile; we'll see.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Lady Edwina, How wonderful to see you! How is Eddie? We miss both of you and hope you'll join us again. As always, you look lovely in your tartan! Scritchies and lovies to you and Eddie

Oh, it's just wonderful to see H.H. Lady Edwina again, as always dressed in style especially for the Scottish Games in Pleasanton!

Please stay around, Lady E! We have all missed you so much.!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Plaid looks so very good on you, Edwina. I am so thrilled you posted this lovely picture. The lady kitties have been lost without your fashion sense. Do try to discourage the dying of the hair.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

catmandu7 Guest
    It is so good to see you again HH Lady Edwina Rose!!
    Your Joseph I pray convinced you to ask your secretary to put you back on so we can all admire your fashion sense!!
    I am so glad that Juke Joint Joseph arrived all right and you can start your life together.
    Joseph is a great Fetching Cat, he can get anything you want HH Lady Edwina Rose.

LADY EDWINA!!! Yay! There you are!

Text from Cassie...
    Hi Meowm
    Cat-lifornia is beautiful
    We are all fine
    Hope you are too
    Guess what, Lady Edwina is here!
    Lubz,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ah, well, the latest Catmobile caper is at an end. The games are finished in Pleasanton, the newest pipers are a hit, and who knows what color the fairer kitties have donned. Hopefully, Lady Edwina's wisdom has reigned. Some of the kitties have had the opportunity to connect with some long lost relatives, they have made friends with some herding pups and have done some power shopping! Pinot is none the less for the journey, she has, of course, not divulged a thing!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Well so far I have heard that the bagpipe trio were fabulous! Being asked to play in the closing ceremony was a great accolade. No wonder Franklin was inspired to learn. If Merlin's mummy teaches him some piping the catmobile could have its own pipe band for next year's games.

I understand that the catmobile crew had a great chat with the Clydesdale horses. They were most interested in them, because they looked a bit different from their racing horsey friends. I have no intelligence on whether a group of Clydesdales were in the catmobile though.

The girls did mention Lady Edwina's beautiful outfit and impeccable Highland dancing, but I have heard no mention of hair dye, blue or otherwise.

Franklin and Chelsea came in, drank water, ate some kibble, used the box and then promptly went to sleep......not a word about their weekend but they were so exhausted they must have partied the entire time.
    Franklin did bring home a suspiciously large package which I'm assuming are his new pipes....sigh....there goes my peace and quiet!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Oh, the bagpipes. You are in for it now, my friend. Ming is still sleeping it off, but I'm sure the bagpipe practicing will soon begin again. At least I can take comfort from the reports of his skill on the darn things.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Now that Franklin has taken up the bagpipes it looks like it's the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet! There's quite a talented group of kitties we have here. Franklin, do you have your tartan yet?

From what Groucho said, which wasn't much, this was a great trip. The guy kitties participated in some of the games and the lady kitties were impressed with how well they did. Everyone had a great time learning how to herd from their new puppy friends. There was a big Catmobile party with the herding dogs and the Clydesdales. Their new horse friends took everyone for a ride around the venue too. Somewhere in there Sophie, Chels, Pinot, Cassie, Samantha, and Lady Edwina took off with the horses and puppies. When they returned a few hours later all the horses and puppies were sporting designer sunglasses!

Groucho is sound asleep, purring.....